🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the Brown case backfire on the PC Police?

Does a broken face and having a 300 pound man running at you not mitigate the guilty verdict already delivered?

I guess not, huh?

Have they released Officer Trigger's Medical Records? I don't mean that file photo X-ray of someone else's skull fracture they've been passing off as his.

I guess I find it hard to believe that a guy with a "broken face" and a "Orbital bone fracture" could have a steady enough hand to shoot a guy 6-8 times and hit him every time.

What if he did? Would that change your mind?

I know it won't, but I'd love to see the explanation.

No, he still shot an unarmed kid over a petty offense. The fact that it was a fairly good shot wouldn't impress me all that much.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a "Good Shot".

We can stop 'petty offenses' if we blew the heads off a few more of them.

If we want to stop crime we can. We just don't want to, so I own guns

There you have it

-Geaux

The problem with your statement there is that the official autopsy has NOT been released....just some conclusions made by a guy hired by the family's attorney who doesn't have all that good of a rep for the truth!

I think I'll wait for the official versions....both local & federal.

Bullshit. You only wait for evidence to support your pre-ordained conclusions.

We have enough evidence now already.

Cop was JUSTIFIED.

If the 'PC police' come for you make sure they show you a 'warrant' for your 'arrest.'

PC Nazis like you never arrest anyone. You spread rumors about them, boycott them for the sake of lies and demand that their employers fire them because you are a Nazi pig.

Root cause is pretty clear and age old.

You have a group of people that have been initially thought of as slaves thrust into a society that does not regard them as equals. And that hasn't changed all that much since the civil war. The government has codified equality, but there is a large part of this society that is slow to catch up to the law.

Poverty is essentially the root cause of crime and revolution.

Fair enough.

-Geaux

Well at least Sallow dropped his normal bullshit and just spelled it out. IF you are considered poor you can loot, pillage and rape your way through life because you are a victim. But this only applies to PC approved victims, who may not be victims at all in the normal sense of the word. Spike Lee has made millions off his victimization, and yet he grew up in a wealthy family with privilege.

To idiots like Sallow, everything is about politics, and all their answers and explanations for political issues is taken from his ideology.

Thus this cop is guilty, not because of any evidence, but because the cop is white and shot a black teen; GUILTY.

And the liars like Sallow spread their hatred and fear in the best country on the planet for giving people opportunity, so much the best we have millions who come here each year in search for that freedom AND THEY SUCCEED! Which just pisses ideological nitwits like Sallow off even more.

That is why I don't give a flying fuck what people like Sallow say any more. Next time I read that some cop shot and killed a black teen ager, my first thought will be, 'Well, what did the kid do to deserve that?'

Period. End of fucking story.

[

There you have it

-Geaux

Yet, oddly, countries that don't let average citizens own guns have only a FRACTION of the crime rate we do. And their police, rather than being armed like the army, only rarely have to draw their weapons.

Does a broken face and having a 300 pound man running at you not mitigate the guilty verdict already delivered?

I guess not, huh?

Have they released Officer Trigger's Medical Records? I don't mean that file photo X-ray of someone else's skull fracture they've been passing off as his.

I guess I find it hard to believe that a guy with a "broken face" and a "Orbital bone fracture" could have a steady enough hand to shoot a guy 6-8 times and hit him every time.

What if he did? Would that change your mind?

I know it won't, but I'd love to see the explanation.

No, he still shot an unarmed kid over a petty offense. The fact that it was a fairly good shot wouldn't impress me all that much.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a "Good Shot".

Breaking a cop's face and then charging him is a "petty offense"?

Holy crap.

Except it turned out officer Trigger-Happy didn't get his "face broken"
Darren Wilson eye socket Not broken by Michael Brown CNN says.

You have to wonder what else they are lying about

Yup, no way of knowing, yet.

But lies and half-truths and assumptions have come from both "sides" of this story.

That's the problem. Nothing improves until the lies and assumptions end.

BOTH sides.

Of course there are people who identify on both sides who get their facts wrong, but the orchestrated campaign of lies and distortions are 99% on the side of the people demanding this cops scalp before all the facts are even known.

[

There you have it

-Geaux

Yet, oddly, countries that don't let average citizens own guns have only a FRACTION of the crime rate we do. And their police, rather than being armed like the army, only rarely have to draw their weapons.

But why did they have to start wearing their weapons again Joe? When only ~2% of attacks on LEO in Britain involve firearms?

I'll get some coffee and will check in shortly

-Geaux

[

There you have it

-Geaux

But why did they have to start wearing their weapons again Joe? When only ~2% of attacks on LEO in Britain involve firearms?

-Geaux

Not speaking for Joe, but the Brits don't have nearly the gun availability that we have in the USA. So cops in the USA need to be armed for self protection. Along with that, Brits have to endure higher property crime, and simple assaults.

Not to mention that the cops in the UK have armed themselves with the ultimate weapon; statistical manipulation and do not report all crimes committed any more.

Yup, no way of knowing, yet.

But lies and half-truths and assumptions have come from both "sides" of this story.

That's the problem. Nothing improves until the lies and assumptions end.

BOTH sides.

One side is supposed to be the one that upholds the law. The fact that they've been caught in so many lies is telling.

[

There you have it

-Geaux

-Geaux

Not speaking for Joe, but the Brits don't have nearly the gun availability that we have in the USA. So cops in the USA need to be armed for self protection. Along with that, Brits have to endure higher property crime, and simple assaults.

Not to mention that the cops in the UK have armed themselves with the ultimate weapon; statistical manipulation and do not report all crimes committed any more.

Horse shit.

The reality is, the UK only has a fraction of the murder rate we have. They lock up less than 70K people while we lock up 2 million.

If Prisons and guns made us safe, you and Geuax wouldn't be pissing yourselves at the thought of the scary black man.

The American Left, including the media and the "pundits" -- not to mention many on USMB -- have gone all in, again, on the Micheal Brown case. It was shocking to see what the governor has said about how Wilson must be prosecuted. It even spread into the culture, with the Washington Redskins (gotta love the irony there) holding up their hands in "solidarity" before their game.

In the light of new evidence - "witness" supposedly recanting evidence, Wilson's busted eye socket - if the story ends up falling apart, I wonder if the PC Police will finally have jumped the shark. I'll remain hopeful, because the huge task of healing wounds between blacks and the rest of American society can't begin until the PC Police are exposed as the frauds that they are.

what is PC? not intentionally insulting others?

why do you want it to backfire?

Glad you ask.

What is PC? Political Correctness is strategic hypersensitivity, designed and deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation. It allows you to avoid discussing the issues honestly while gaining intellectually dishonest tactical advantage over your target. It's also an instrument of intimidation and control, and I'm not terribly fond of those tactics. It's deceitful and cowardly.

Why do I want it to backfire? Because PC allows the Left to successfully avoid honestly examining problems facing this country - getting worse by the hour - by deflecting the conversation. It has played a significant role in further isolating blacks from the rest of American society, for example. It has allowed the American Left to gain political advantage in a most dishonest and cynical way, at a horrific cost to people who deserve better.

PC is perpetrated by people who are after nothing more than advantage, not an honest conversation, and (in its various forms) it's playing a critical role in the decay of our country. It's dividing Americans like virtually nothing else could. It's isolating Americans like virtually nothing else could. And I hate to see anything that is contributing to the decay of this country, especially when it is so god damn fraudulent.

I certainly don't expect you to admit to or acknowledge any of this, but I'm glad you asked.

i think sometimes what you call "political correctness" is simply good manners. that is not to say that people can't say any stupid thing they want. it just means that others will look at them for what they are when they do.

as to why you want it to "backfire", i'm afraid i find that divisive and typical of right-wingers who resent others being treated with dignity. can it get out of hand? of course. on the other hand, if someone thinks it's simply "politically correct" to understand that unarmed blacks get targeted in this country in a way whites don't is simply ignorant. what you call "politically correct" is what i call remediating a terrible injustice.

so there ya go. but i do appreciate your response and your civility.

Ask yourself this- Ever wonder why blacks are targeted? Do you understand the root cause?

I'll wait..

-Geaux

You have a group of people that have been initially thought of as slaves thrust into a society that does not regard them as equals. And that hasn't changed all that much since the civil war. The government has codified equality, but there is a large part of this society that is slow to catch up to the law.

There is no 'root cause' since human behavior is not DETERMINED by causal factors.

People always have a CHOICE.

Fair enough.

-Geaux

Well at least Sallow dropped his normal bullshit and just spelled it out. IF you are considered poor you can loot, pillage and rape your way through life because you are a victim. But this only applies to PC approved victims, who may not be victims at all in the normal sense of the word. Spike Lee has made millions off his victimization, and yet he grew up in a wealthy family with privilege.

To idiots like Sallow, everything is about politics, and all their answers and explanations for political issues is taken from his ideology.

Thus this cop is guilty, not because of any evidence, but because the cop is white and shot a black teen; GUILTY.

And the liars like Sallow spread their hatred and fear in the best country on the planet for giving people opportunity, so much the best we have millions who come here each year in search for that freedom AND THEY SUCCEED! Which just pisses ideological nitwits like Sallow off even more.

That is why I don't give a flying fuck what people like Sallow say any more. Next time I read that some cop shot and killed a black teen ager, my first thought will be, 'Well, what did the kid do to deserve that?'

Period. End of fucking story.

Nobody is lying here. This is the history. You either deal with it or don't.

Personally I am not sure that people, like yourself, what to address the problem.

You folks like this situation. You like the violence and you like the mayhem. You thrive on it.

It makes you folks feel better and superior.

Which, by the way, will assure that the cycle never stops until everyone is dead.

Forum List

Back