🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the Brown case backfire on the PC Police?

The exposure and marginalization of the PC Police would be such great news that I don't want to get my hopes up.

We could finally begin to move on with the healing and the end of the isolation of American blacks.

Imagine that.

Or we can stop trying to pretend that racism isn't prevalent in this country.

Officer Trigger is going to prison. Deal with it.

And this is based on what exactly?
Was there a trial already?

Hey, who cares. The Left has convicted the cop because he's white. Even the freaking Governor has convicted him.

Think of all the money we can save by just letting the Left decide everything for us. Who needs investigations or legal proceedings?

yes, because wanting due process is the same as pre-convicting someone.

tell us again how you've determined IN ADVANCE that the unarmed black guy deserved to get shot to death for jaywalking.
:lmao: Still sticking to the jaywalking claim ? Seriously Jillian---you're sinking rapidly.

The exposure and marginalization of the PC Police would be such great news that I don't want to get my hopes up.

We could finally begin to move on with the healing and the end of the isolation of American blacks.

Imagine that.

Hey, who cares. The Left has convicted the cop because he's white. Even the freaking Governor has convicted him.

Think of all the money we can save by just letting the Left decide everything for us. Who needs investigations or legal proceedings?

tell us again how you've determined IN ADVANCE that the unarmed black guy deserved to get shot to death for jaywalking.
:lmao: Still sticking to the jaywalking claim ? Seriously Jillian---you're sinking rapidly.

If lefties are good at anything, it is sticking to their lies till their leaders say otherwise.

Read up on the far left during the 1930s. They were all anti-Nazi until Stalin signed the nonaggression pact with Hitler, then they all kissed Hitlers ass. That flipped again when Hitler invaded Russia.

These people are automatonic liars

Imagine that.

Demanded that a cop be arrested and indicted and tried for a crime prior to al the facts emerging is not 'due process', loon.

The American Left, including the media and the "pundits" -- not to mention many on USMB -- have gone all in, again, on the Micheal Brown case. It was shocking to see what the governor has said about how Wilson must be prosecuted. It even spread into the culture, with the Washington Redskins (gotta love the irony there) holding up their hands in "solidarity" before their game.

In the light of new evidence - "witness" supposedly recanting evidence, Wilson's busted eye socket - if the story ends up falling apart, I wonder if the PC Police will finally have jumped the shark. I'll remain hopeful, because the huge task of healing wounds between blacks and the rest of American society can't begin until the PC Police are exposed as the frauds that they are.

what is PC? not intentionally insulting others?

why do you want it to backfire?
There's no such thing as "PC."
It's a contrivance of the partisan right, a failed attempt by Republicans to deflect from the fact that racists are attracted to conservative dogma.

Its a way of setting the perimeters of the debate before it gets started and to stop people from saying what they want to. Its yelled by people who just want to say asshole things but will also will want others to abide by the terms they set up.

no one is "keeping you from saying what you want to say". you can say things that are as stupid as you wish. but you should understand that when you do, an awful lot of us will think you're a jerk. that's OUR right. isn't that awesome?

It is anyone's right to call them a jerk, but it is not anyone's right to threaten their employers with boycotts till they fire a targeted employee. The latter is not free speech it is extortion.

tell it to the Dixie chicks. :cuckoo:

No one fired the Dixie Chicks. People stopped buying their records in the amounts they did before because they don't like privileged little commie princesses slamming their President while over seas and we in a war.

You libtards really don't grasp the notion of free choice vrs extorted or coerced choice, do you?

In one post you went from no one is boycotting to ok we do but its for good reasons lmao

Imagine that.

Why not prove that the guy was shot for "jaywalking" and not for assaulting the officer almost to the point of unconsciousness?

Imagine that.

Its even sadder than that...They already determined he deserved to be shot for every reason imaginable. Tried to take a gun, ran away, ran back, big guy, couldve destroyed him with one punch, stole cigars etc etc etc.

Pretty much any reason will do...its all good

The American Left, including the media and the "pundits" -- not to mention many on USMB -- have gone all in, again, on the Micheal Brown case. It was shocking to see what the governor has said about how Wilson must be prosecuted. It even spread into the culture, with the Washington Redskins (gotta love the irony there) holding up their hands in "solidarity" before their game.

In the light of new evidence - "witness" supposedly recanting evidence, Wilson's busted eye socket - if the story ends up falling apart, I wonder if the PC Police will finally have jumped the shark. I'll remain hopeful, because the huge task of healing wounds between blacks and the rest of American society can't begin until the PC Police are exposed as the frauds that they are.

There's no such thing as "PC."
It's a contrivance of the partisan right, a failed attempt by Republicans to deflect from the fact that racists are attracted to conservative dogma.

Its a way of setting the perimeters of the debate before it gets started and to stop people from saying what they want to. Its yelled by people who just want to say asshole things but will also will want others to abide by the terms they set up.

no one is "keeping you from saying what you want to say". you can say things that are as stupid as you wish. but you should understand that when you do, an awful lot of us will think you're a jerk. that's OUR right. isn't that awesome?

It is anyone's right to call them a jerk, but it is not anyone's right to threaten their employers with boycotts till they fire a targeted employee. The latter is not free speech it is extortion.

tell it to the Dixie chicks. :cuckoo:

No one fired the Dixie Chicks. People stopped buying their records in the amounts they did before because they don't like privileged little commie princesses slamming their President while over seas and we in a war.

You libtards really don't grasp the notion of free choice vrs extorted or coerced choice, do you?

In one post you went from no one is boycotting to ok we do but its for good reasons lmao

Wow, the depths of your stupidity is simply breath-taking.

I said no one has a right to THREATEN employers with boycotts to extort the firing of the employee.

But people do have the right to boycott those they do not like for whatever reason.

See the difference yet? Of course not, you are a retard.

Why not prove that the guy was shot for "jaywalking" and not for assaulting the officer almost to the point of unconsciousness?

The dishonest "jaywalking" fallacy will continue forever, no matter what the final evidence shows.

20 years from now, no matter what, this case was a white cop shooting an innocent black man for jaywalking.

Book it.

Imagine that.

Its even sadder than that...They already determined he deserved to be shot for every reason imaginable. Tried to take a gun, ran away, ran back, big guy, couldve destroyed him with one punch, stole cigars etc etc etc.

Pretty much any reason will do...its all good

Again, another lie, a stark raving lie, so obviously a lie I have to wonder who the hell you are talking to because everyone else here knows that you are lying. No, not *any* excuse will do and I know a lot of people who went through some serious navel gazing over this because they thought the cop obviously wrong.

But to you libtard fascists it is ALWAYS about politics, every damned thing from Senator Wellstones funeral to Obama's church attendance with a racist preacher.

You cannot escape the ideological prison you have locked yourselves into and you cant even conceive of anything different and so project similar bullshit onto the thoughts of all those around you.

pathetic.

The dishonest "jaywalking" fallacy will continue forever, no matter what the final evidence shows.

20 years from now, no matter what, this case was a white cop shooting an innocent black man for jaywalking.

Book it.

Libtards target control of educational and media establishments so they can write the history, just like they did on Senator McCarthy who was right about everyone he said was a commie, it now turns out. But you wont see that in the Main stream media or about how the New York Times protected Stalins rep here in America.

Book it.

ferguson-mo-back-off.jpg

[Q

That's a lie. He was shot for assault & battery, assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest, attempted murder, etc.... I wonder if you know how many felonies Michael Brown committed in under 30 mins before he was killed.

He was pulled over for Jaywalking with intent.

Not a Death Penalty offense last time I checked.

Maybe Aggravated "Walking While Black".

[Q

That's a lie. He was shot for assault & battery, assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest, attempted murder, etc.... I wonder if you know how many felonies Michael Brown committed in under 30 mins before he was killed.

He was pulled over for Jaywalking with intent.

Not a Death Penalty offense last time I checked.

Maybe Aggravated "Walking While Black".
Yep. More liberals excuses. He was shot for smashing an officer in the face. More liberal excuses.

Does a broken face and having a 300 pound man running at you not mitigate the guilty verdict already delivered?

I guess not, huh?

Have they released Officer Trigger's Medical Records? I don't mean that file photo X-ray of someone else's skull fracture they've been passing off as his.

I guess I find it hard to believe that a guy with a "broken face" and a "Orbital bone fracture" could have a steady enough hand to shoot a guy 6-8 times and hit him every time.

Does a broken face and having a 300 pound man running at you not mitigate the guilty verdict already delivered?

I guess not, huh?

Have they released Officer Trigger's Medical Records? I don't mean that file photo X-ray of someone else's skull fracture they've been passing off as his.

I guess I find it hard to believe that a guy with a "broken face" and a "Orbital bone fracture" could have a steady enough hand to shoot a guy 6-8 times and hit him every time.

What if he did? Would that change your mind?

I know it won't, but I'd love to see the explanation.

The problem with your statement there is that the official autopsy has NOT been released....just some conclusions made by a guy hired by the family's attorney who doesn't have all that good of a rep for the truth!

I think I'll wait for the official versions....both local & federal.

Glad you ask.

What is PC? Political Correctness is strategic hypersensitivity, designed and deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation. It allows you to avoid discussing the issues honestly while gaining intellectually dishonest tactical advantage over your target. It's also an instrument of intimidation and control, and I'm not terribly fond of those tactics. It's deceitful and cowardly.

Why do I want it to backfire? Because PC allows the Left to successfully avoid honestly examining problems facing this country - getting worse by the hour - by deflecting the conversation. It has played a significant role in further isolating blacks from the rest of American society, for example. It has allowed the American Left to gain political advantage in a most dishonest and cynical way, at a horrific cost to people who deserve better.

PC is perpetrated by people who are after nothing more than advantage, not an honest conversation, and (in its various forms) it's playing a critical role in the decay of our country. It's dividing Americans like virtually nothing else could. It's isolating Americans like virtually nothing else could. And I hate to see anything that is contributing to the decay of this country, especially when it is so god damn fraudulent.

I certainly don't expect you to admit to or acknowledge any of this, but I'm glad you asked.

i think sometimes what you call "political correctness" is simply good manners. that is not to say that people can't say any stupid thing they want. it just means that others will look at them for what they are when they do.

as to why you want it to "backfire", i'm afraid i find that divisive and typical of right-wingers who resent others being treated with dignity. can it get out of hand? of course. on the other hand, if someone thinks it's simply "politically correct" to understand that unarmed blacks get targeted in this country in a way whites don't is simply ignorant. what you call "politically correct" is what i call remediating a terrible injustice.

so there ya go. but i do appreciate your response and your civility.

Ask yourself this- Ever wonder why blacks are targeted? Do you understand the root cause?

I'll wait..

-Geaux

Root cause is pretty clear and age old.

You have a group of people that have been initially thought of as slaves thrust into a society that does not regard them as equals. And that hasn't changed all that much since the civil war. The government has codified equality, but there is a large part of this society that is slow to catch up to the law.

Poverty is essentially the root cause of crime and revolution.

Fair enough.

-Geaux

I guess not, huh?

No, he still shot an unarmed kid over a petty offense. The fact that it was a fairly good shot wouldn't impress me all that much.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a "Good Shot".

I guess not, huh?

No, he still shot an unarmed kid over a petty offense. The fact that it was a fairly good shot wouldn't impress me all that much.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a "Good Shot".

Breaking a cop's face and then charging him is a "petty offense"?

Holy crap.

Forum List

Back