Will the Electoral College screw up another election?

The Electoral College is a curse on American democracy! It must be terminated, which I'll never see in my lifetime - but it must be terminated. Presidential elections should be based on PEOPLE - not ACREAGE.

What do you think?

It's time to abolish the Electoral College

5 Reasons to Abolish the Electoral College

Outgrowing the Electoral College

Why We Should Abolish the Electoral College

I'm not following you. The electoral college is how we vote for president. Are you attacking our democracy and crying fraudulent election when we are merely following election laws?

I seriously doubt he will congratulate Harris, and he'll pretend the election was stolen again. He'll provoke more violent protests, and likely jerk off to it as he watches the chaos on TV.
I seriously doubt you have a clue.

If Trump loses, America loses and if Camel Hairless wins, Americans will have to flee the country and take their cash with them.

1726866792650.png

In Late Push To Help Trump, Nebraska GOP Might Take An Electoral Vote Away From Kamala Harris​

Trump's allies want the state to move to a winner-take-all system for its Electoral College votes to make it harder for Harris to win.

With eight weeks to go until Election Day, Nebraska Republicans are considering passing a law to change how the state distributes its electoral votes in a bid to deny Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris any vote from the state.

Nebraska is one of two states, along with Maine, that does not allocate all of its electoral votes to the overall winner of the state. Instead, it provides two electoral votes for the statewide winner and then one vote for each of its three congressional districts.

The state’s 2nd Congressional District, centered on Omaha and its suburbs, has swung toward Democrats since former President Donald Trump was elected in 2016. Trump only narrowly won the district after GOP nominee Mitt Romney won it comfortably in 2012. In 2020, President Joe Biden won the district and its one electoral vote by 6.5%. The most recent polling of the district shows Harris with a similar lead to Biden’s 2020 margin.

The push to change Nebraska’s electoral vote allocation is being led by GOP Gov. Jim Pillen and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). Graham flew to the state to lobby state lawmakers at the governor’s mansion on Wednesday.

In Late Push To Help Trump, Nebraska GOP Might Take An Electoral Vote Away From Kamala Harris

More ways that evil people and the Electoral College can screw up presidential elections! What do you think?

The Electoral College is a curse on American democracy! It must be terminated, which I'll never see in my lifetime - but it must be terminated. Presidential elections should be based on PEOPLE - not ACREAGE.

What do you think?

I think you would be happier living in another country. GTFO.

We don't elect a POTUS by popular vote, so the electoral college got it right.

You really need to get educated on how we elect a President, Dumbass.

Facts are irrelevant to commies. States elect presidents, and the folks in the State tell them who to vote for. Democracy ends at the State lines. Commies are always looking for ways to circumvent the Constitution, and they cry like the little bitches they are when they can't.

1727209532960.png

Three 269-269 maps​

There are many ways a tie could play out in the Electoral College, but these are some scenarios:​

ai2html-graphic-desktop.fa0609e7.png

Three potential tie scenarios:

Harris wins the states Biden won, plus the fourth electoral vote in Maine, but Trump takes back Pennsylvania and Georgia.

Harris wins the states Biden won in 2020, except Trump takes back Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Harris wins the states Biden won, plus North Carolina, but Trump takes back Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, and also wins Nevada for the first time.

What happens if there’s a tie in 2024? Be ready for a ‘contingent election’

It's looking scary.

Last edited:
One method of fixing the Electoral college that does not require the Constitution is simple. Each state can apportion the electoral college by vote. its not required that the winner of a state get all the electoral votes. They can be apportioned. Nebraska and Maine do a version of this.

Then in big states like California, Trump would still win some electoral votes, and Harris some in Texas.

Forum List

Back