Will the GOP ever go after the real welfare....Whites on disability???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
You want to talk entitlements, why never ever do you hear anything about disability?

72% of all disability claims are filed by whites and approved!!

Lying negro

infograph-adults-disabilities-ethnicity-race.png

Last edited:
What a sad, simple and false world the OP lives in.

White people bad, Black people good.

The truth is Bad people are bad. And Good people are good.

Do you have any idea what is required to receive disability payments? I'm sure some people are able to scam their way through the process, but the vast majority on disability are disabled.

Do you have any idea what is required to receive disability payments? I'm sure some people are able to scam their way through the process, but the vast majority on disability are disabled.
And have productive, contributive backgrounds.

With any form of social assistance, there will always be frauds who like to scam the system, that's a fact of human nature! But black crybabies are the ones who deliberately scam the dole system the most, because that nasty, hateful, scumbag race of violence believes that "whitey" owes them a living the rest of their hopefully short lives. All I can say is that I'm sorry you liberals spend so much time "polishing" a race as unbelievably nasty, violent, destructive and vindictive as Crybaby-Americans are.

Last edited:
Why are your call out threads in Current Events?

Afraid you won't get the attention you crave posting in the rubber room?

Forum List

Back