Will the homelessness issue explode in America?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Are we on the verge of something here folks?

I wanted to ask if people think that drug addiction, homelessness and crime will get worse in America as the years go on, or will there be improvements made on this. ?

What might make things worse this time are the drugs in the modern era are different and more dangerous compared to those of the past one could argue. Also with weak leader ship among some American politicians who preach the country has an evil racist history this leads to a loss of confidence among some Americans. They lose hope and they turn to drugs because they have a leader ship in this country that tells them we have some kind of an evil imperialist country when it’s completely the opposite.

Imo if we had better leader ship in America from both the local and national level…. that there would be less homeless people because we would have more positivity in America.

Last edited:
Will it?

It already has

The US is Venezuela now

There were poor hungry people when Trump was president.

How do you thunk they're doing now that democrats doubled the price of food, gas, and electricity?

I wanted to ask if people think that drug addiction, homelessness and crime will get worse in America as the years go on, or will there be improvements made on this. ?

What might make things worse this time are the drugs in the modern era are different and more dangerous compared to those of the past one could argue. Also with weak leader ship among some American politicians who preach the country has an evil racist history this leads to a loss of confidence among some Americans. They lose hope and they turn to drugs because they have a leader ship in this country that tells them we have some kind of an evil imperialist country when it’s completely the opposite.

Imo if we had better leader ship in America from both the local and national level…. that there would be less homeless people because we would have more positivity in America.

I am inclined to think it will get worse until they kill themselves off TBH. I have noticed a noticeable uptick in homeless shelter people in our area. They turn them out during the day and downtown becomes inundated with them. I am pretty sure the marshals at the federal building combing through the shrubs are more looking for homeless people sleeping than bombs since they really didn't do that before all this. There seems to be a new crop of them every few weeks so it feels like either someone is moving them here or there is a shelter circuit they migrate along.
I mean I sit on the board of a shelter program but these are like next-level professional homeless people going in and out of that place. Ours are like battered women and local drunks, families and elderly and the special needs. Nothing like these young mostly white males mostly 20's and early 30's. They are Gypsy 2.0's. It is a lifestyle that perhaps we should think twice about enabling.

The Biden administration will make sure it gets worse.

Everything will keep getting worse until we start taxing the rich again and investing in America and Americans again, brainwashed functional GOP morons.... The country is desperate for a Democratic landslide... what do you think they mean by the worst inequality, upward mobility and homelessness ever anywhere by far in the modern world dUHHH?

With wages where they are nothing will get better. There surely isn't any labor shortage.

I've had two groups of people try to set up camp on my land this spring. It hasn't happened before. Both groups cut a fence to do so.
Both groups regret ever coming here.

I've had two groups of people try to set up camp on my land this spring. It hasn't happened before. Both groups cut a fence to do so.
Both groups regret ever coming here.

Did you spray them with liquid ass? :shok:

Im sure it will be part of the problem but not the main issue.

The nation and even the world is facing a serious interesting time.

Whether see it or acknowledge it or not the left is setting themselbves up for a massive backlash. Trump was just a warmup. Hopefully it will be limited to losing elections for a couple of decades and not a police state or civil war.

Despite the self righteous attitude of the progressives/ woke left, they have made massive miscalculations which is coming back to bite them in the ass.

Forum List

Back