Will There Be Another MSNBC/CNN Meltdown if the Republican Wins the Georgia Special Election?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The democrat/msm is expecting Democrat Jon (jewish spelling of John) Ossoff and financed with around $26,000,000 in Soros-type money to defeat or Republican Karen Handel in the sixth congressional district.

I have not seen a single site or person predict the Dem would win. You are just making crap up now

I won't be shocked if the Democrats win this one much like Scott Brown won Kennedys seat after his death. I also won't be shocked if the Republicans win it back in the next election as the Democrats did with the Kennedy seat.

I still want to know what the money is for? I mean if not to purchase votes, what? I mean fking Georgia?

What if Vlad Putin really was trying to rig The Election For The Democrats, and Failed?
putin.jpg

And now Vlad's Money is going to Ossoff...... Hmmmm....

If the Republican wins then the Moon Bats will claim it is a no never mind because that has been a Republican district.

If the Democrat idiot wins they will claim it has completely reversed the Democrats losing 1,000 national seats, the Congress and the Presidency, even though they lost two other special election since last November.

In 2009 the Democrats won ten special elections and in 2010 lost about 60 seats in the House.

Today's election doesn't man jackshit one way or another. Especially knowing that the filthy ass Democrats poured $50 million into the race.

I still want to know what the money is for? I mean if not to purchase votes, what? I mean fking Georgia?

Dem's need at least 1 win so they can launch their "voters have turned against Trump" media blitz. So far they keep losing, its annoying the crap out of them. If they succeed in buying this GA seat mark my words the anti Trump media war will begin immediately.

Forum List

Back