Will Trump see jail time for bribing Florida officials?

Look for Ivanka to get dragged into this mess. A report is coming out that she made a donation to the AG too.

Trump tries to explain away Florida AG controversy

Holy shit, as Donald Dump would say... "This is yu-uuge!"

Goddamn is this guy crooked or what?

So this bothers the shit out of you while Hillary routinely selling meetings as SOS for donations to her foundation is a shoulder shrug. You have no integrity at all.

And seriously, "biggest scandal?" With everything Hillary's done?

Also, where did it say anyone resigned?
Both suck. But again, Trump has been the one calling his opponent Crooked Hillary. Turns out he's just as crooked.

I see, so your standard is if they both do anything crooked then it's "just as crooked." Just is a comparison word. Hillary is the standard in corrupt. Trump's no boy scout, but she sold meeting slots as SOS for years. No, one example from Trump isn't "just" as crooked. He may be, but you gotta show more than one example to justify a comparison
He's openly talked for years about buying influence. He's stiffed small business owners routinely. He's abused bankruptcy laws. He set up a sham University.

There's no moral high ground here from Trump. At least Hillary's stuff gets investigated and checked out. A lot of her crap looks bad, but has turned out to not be illegal. Trump's benefited from the fact that his crap has been largely ignored and needs to be called out and investigated.

Again, don't try to sell Trump as the moral high ground here. He's every bit as crooked.

That doesn't even make sense. So when I say he's corrupt, not just as corrupt as Hillary, that's claiming a "moral high ground?" I didn't anywhere defend Trump in that post. I'm not a Trump supporter. Hillary is the Queen of corruption. She's completely amoral. All I said is he's not that. He's not. Almost no one else is. Maybe Leona Helmsley

It is written:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Deuteronomy 5:11

And again!

It is written:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Exodus 20:7

King James Version (KJV)

Do not take the name of the Lord in vain.

Please stay on the Goddamned topic.
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ! I don't think she's mentally capable of doing that.

It is written:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

And again!

It is written:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

King James Version (KJV)

Odds Bodkins!!!!!!

(look it up you'll get it, lol)
Look up the scriptures on "hell" in the KJV Holy Bible before you get it and tell your wicked friends to do the same. As for Hazelnut, I will tell him myself.

hazlnut, if you do not repent of your evil ways you are going to spend the rest of eternity in hell wishing you had listened when you had the chance. This is your last warning. I'm shaking the dust off of my feet now.

Last edited:

LOL...you are like freaked out this morning, Hazel! What's the deal?
hazl I think has realized that Trump could win.

Yes, clearly he could. All he has to do is stop doing the stupid shit and he will win. He did nothing stupid for 3 weeks and eliminated a 12 point gap. Though his doing it for two more months may be too much for him, he has the self control of a two year old

It is written:

And again!

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

Odds Bodkins!!!!!!

(look it up you'll get it, lol)
Look up the scriptures on "hell" in the KJV Holy Bible before you get it and tell your wicked friends to do the same. As for Hazelnut, I will tell him myself.

Hazelnut, if you do not repent of your evil ways you are going to spend the rest of eternity in hell wishing you had listened when you had the chance. This is your last warning. I'm shaking the dust off of my feet now.

The content of your posts suggests you might be snorting the dust.

Biden is getting ready to step in for Hillary.

Can you imagine a stupider ticket than Biden/Kaine?

It is written:

And again!

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

Please stay on the Goddamned topic.
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ! I don't think she's mentally capable of doing that.

It is written:

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6:9,10

Tell me, what kind of mentally capable man lives in open rebellion against God? What kind of mentally capable person doesn't even know their own sexual identity when all they have to do is examine their own body?

More over - what kind of mentally capable individual continues in such sin and then dares to go to sleep not knowing if they will wake up in hell?

Is that not the very height of insanity?
Yes. It is.

And here I thought it would be about money laundering from foreign governments through a charity.... Oh wait wrong candidate... Maybe about a private server while in government service and emailing secret information to people who don't have clearance???? Nope ... Damn wrong candidate again.....

Listen progressive lap dog Donald Trump is a scumbag and a fraud in many ways but your Candidate is a criminal traitor and you don't have the moral high ground to throw stones.

So this bothers the shit out of you while Hillary routinely selling meetings as SOS for donations to her foundation is a shoulder shrug. You have no integrity at all.

And seriously, "biggest scandal?" With everything Hillary's done?

Also, where did it say anyone resigned?
Both suck. But again, Trump has been the one calling his opponent Crooked Hillary. Turns out he's just as crooked.

I see, so your standard is if they both do anything crooked then it's "just as crooked." Just is a comparison word. Hillary is the standard in corrupt. Trump's no boy scout, but she sold meeting slots as SOS for years. No, one example from Trump isn't "just" as crooked. He may be, but you gotta show more than one example to justify a comparison
He's openly talked for years about buying influence. He's stiffed small business owners routinely. He's abused bankruptcy laws. He set up a sham University.

There's no moral high ground here from Trump. At least Hillary's stuff gets investigated and checked out. A lot of her crap looks bad, but has turned out to not be illegal. Trump's benefited from the fact that his crap has been largely ignored and needs to be called out and investigated.

Again, don't try to sell Trump as the moral high ground here. He's every bit as crooked.

That doesn't even make sense. So when I say he's corrupt, not just as corrupt as Hillary, that's claiming a "moral high ground?" I didn't anywhere defend Trump in that post. I'm not a Trump supporter. Hillary is the Queen of corruption. She's completely amoral. All I said is he's not that. He's not. Almost no one else is. Maybe Leona Helmsley
Nah, he's corrupt and plays the game too, as well, if not better than her because he skates under the radar. There's no moral high ground here for either of them and I'm enjoying the fact that Trump is finally being exposed for being as corrupt as she is.

Trump is a congenital liar and scam artist, the long line of working people he's hired to do work and then just didn't pay them, causing some to go out of business, is well known. And the criminal controversies surrounding him continue to build up. He has shown he cannot be trusted. Certainly not with the nuclear codes. His entanglement with Vladimir Putin and the hacking of US government computers not only disqualifies him from elected office it points out a special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate him for treason, to be followed by a trial.

Forum List

Back