Will Trump see jail time for bribing Florida officials?

He's openly talked for years about buying influence. He's stiffed small business owners routinely. He's abused bankruptcy laws. He set up a sham University.

There's no moral high ground here from Trump. At least Hillary's stuff gets investigated and checked out. A lot of her crap looks bad, but has turned out to not be illegal. Trump's benefited from the fact that his crap has been largely ignored and needs to be called out and investigated.

Again, don't try to sell Trump as the moral high ground here. He's every bit as crooked.
Yep. It's the REAL pay-for-play scandal.

Here's how it works...

Cro7x9_WgAA-RMB.jpg:large

So this bothers the shit out of you while Hillary routinely selling meetings as SOS for donations to her foundation is a shoulder shrug. You have no integrity at all.

And seriously, "biggest scandal?" With everything Hillary's done?

Also, where did it say anyone resigned?
Both suck. But again, Trump has been the one calling his opponent Crooked Hillary. Turns out he's just as crooked.

I see, so your standard is if they both do anything crooked then it's "just as crooked." Just is a comparison word. Hillary is the standard in corrupt. Trump's no boy scout, but she sold meeting slots as SOS for years. No, one example from Trump isn't "just" as crooked. He may be, but you gotta show more than one example to justify a comparison
He's openly talked for years about buying influence. He's stiffed small business owners routinely. He's abused bankruptcy laws. He set up a sham University.

There's no moral high ground here from Trump. At least Hillary's stuff gets investigated and checked out. A lot of her crap looks bad, but has turned out to not be illegal. Trump's benefited from the fact that his crap has been largely ignored and needs to be called out and investigated.

Again, don't try to sell Trump as the moral high ground here. He's every bit as crooked.

That doesn't even make sense. So when I say he's corrupt, not just as corrupt as Hillary, that's claiming a "moral high ground?" I didn't anywhere defend Trump in that post. I'm not a Trump supporter. Hillary is the Queen of corruption. She's completely amoral. All I said is he's not that. He's not. Almost no one else is. Maybe Leona Helmsley
Nah, he's corrupt and plays the game too, as well, if not better than her because he skates under the radar. There's no moral high ground here for either of them and I'm enjoying the fact that Trump is finally being exposed for being as corrupt as she is.

"playing the game" is not "corruption"

Trump tries to explain away Florida AG controversy

Holy shit, as Donald Dump would say... "This is yu-uuge!"

Goddamn is this guy crooked or what?

Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $800,000.
His insurance paid and legal defense fund paid it.

The document signed late yesterday afternoon made no mention of how Clinton would pay for the settlement, but sources said it likely would come from both his legal defense fund and a separate deal with one of his insurance companies. Sources said the president's lawyers have reached a tentative agreement with Chubb Group Insurance to buy out the personal liability policy that had covered some of his legal expenses for close to half of the settlement. "When all is said and done, not a penny will come out of his pocket," said one person close to the situation.
What a scumbag.

It is written:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Deuteronomy 5:11

And again!

It is written:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Exodus 20:7

King James Version (KJV)

Do not take the name of the Lord in vain.

Please stay on the Goddamned topic.
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ! I don't think she's mentally capable of doing that.

It is written:

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6:9,10

Tell me, what kind of mentally capable man lives in open rebellion against God? What kind of mentally capable person doesn't even know their own sexual identity when all they have to do is examine their own body?

More over - what kind of mentally capable individual continues in such sin and then dares to go to sleep not knowing if they will wake up in hell?

Is that not the very height of insanity?
Yes. It is.
Insanity is living your life in fear of that mumbo-jumbo!!!

Biden is getting ready to step in for Hillary.

Can you imagine a stupider ticket than Biden/Kaine?
Frank, America will accept Joe in a heart beat rather than Comrade Trump.

The fact that voters would not have to decide between HRC and DJT would be such a relief, that the normal states that vote Democratic would so again, and several of the light red might to do so.

Can you prove Trump bribed her?
There is the cancelled check from his foundation to her campaign and there is his attempt to hide it by declaring on his taxes that it was a donation to a charity rather than a campaign donation.

Biden is getting ready to step in for Hillary.

Can you imagine a stupider ticket than Biden/Kaine?
Frank, America will accept Joe in a heart beat rather than Comrade Trump.

The fact that voters would not have to decide between HRC and DJT would be such a relief, that the normal states that vote Democratic would so again, and several of the light red might to do so.

Your boy Biden once lost a game of Rock, Paper & Scissors to a box of rocks

It is written:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

And again!

It is written:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

King James Version (KJV)

Please stay on the Goddamned topic.
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ! I don't think she's mentally capable of doing that.

It is written:

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Tell me, what kind of mentally capable man lives in open rebellion against God? What kind of mentally capable person doesn't even know their own sexual identity when all they have to do is examine their own body?

More over - what kind of mentally capable individual continues in such sin and then dares to go to sleep not knowing if they will wake up in hell?

Yes. It is.
Insanity is living your life in fear of that mumbo-jumbo!!!

To fear the LORD is not insanity. It's wisdom and I thank God for giving it to me!

Can you prove Trump bribed her?
There is the cancelled check from his foundation to her campaign and there is his attempt to hide it by declaring on his taxes that it was a donation to a charity rather than a campaign donation.

Donald Trump Gave Money To Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, George Bush, John McCain
yes we know he would support anyone who made him a dollar. That isnt a good thing. It just shows he is almost as crooked as Hillary Clinton.

Libs are raging about how Trump bought influence yet are rabidly defending Hillary for selling influence and favors.

What is "yu-uuge" is the liberal hypocrisy on display. :p

It is written:

And again!

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

Odds Bodkins!!!!!!

(look it up you'll get it, lol)
Look up the scriptures on "hell" in the KJV Holy Bible before you get it and tell your wicked friends to do the same. As for Hazelnut, I will tell him myself.

hazlnut, if you do not repent of your evil ways you are going to spend the rest of eternity in hell wishing you had listened when you had the chance. This is your last warning. I'm shaking the dust off of my feet now.
Blah..blah...blah...yadda...yadda...yadda.....

Watched years ago as our Congresscritter, Duke Cunningham was investigated and eventually tried and convicted of bribery.......shall watch this with interest.

It is written:

Yes. It is.
“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”
John 8:7

Oh you mighty self righteous hypocrite! You would have made a fine example of a Pharisee back in the day! Your sanctimony and pride sets you apart in His eyes, for sure! Enjoy this plane while you can, all of you without the troubles and foibles of man about you, for what you have sown while among we struggling masses you have risen above with your pretensions to superior sanctity. L'chaim, prideful fool![/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back