Will Trump see jail time for bribing Florida officials?

How did he bribe a Florida official? As one lib said yesterday, Trump threw a fundraiser for an AG AFTER she had made her decision not to join the law suit against Trump. As far as I understand, throwing a fund raiser is NOT illegal.

I love the fact that libs are losing their mind because Trump potentially BOUGHT access and favors while ignoring the fact Hillary has been SELLING access and favors for decades - she did so while serving as Secretary of State FROM The State Department.

The hypocrisy is so thick you could choke on it.

:p

How did he bribe a Florida official? As one lib said yesterday, Trump threw a fundraiser for an AG AFTER she had made her decision not to join the law suit against Trump. As far as I understand, throwing a fund raiser is NOT illegal.

I love the fact that libs are losing their mind because Trump potentially BOUGHT access and favors while ignoring the fact Hillary has been SELLING access and favors for decades - she did so while serving as Secretary of State FROM The State Department.

The hypocrisy is so thick you could choke on it.

:p

The Trump Foundation paid her $25,000 before the lawsuit was dropped. Since it is illegal for charities to contribute to political campaigns, the IRS fine the Trump Foundation for this payment.

The fundraiser happened after the lawsuit was dropped, but may have been part of the quid pro quo.

The Trump Foundation paid her $25,000 before the lawsuit was dropped. Since it is illegal for charities to contribute to political campaigns, the IRS fine the Trump Foundation for this payment.

The fundraiser happened after the lawsuit was dropped, but may have been part of the quid pro quo.

Ok, so Trump, or whoever was handling giving out donations, was unaware of the law and donated $25Gs, for which he was punished.

AFTER she had made up her mind he threw her a fund raiser, embarrassed that he might have caused her any trouble after unknowingly giving her $25Gs he didn't know he was not allowed to give.

And the problem is?

(Just presenting the story how Hillary has, does, and would spin it..... :p)

Again, why are libs so pissed Trump may have BOUGHT access/favors when they have nothing to say about how Hilary has and continues to SELL access/influence?

Again, why are libs so pissed Trump may have BOUGHT access/favors when they have nothing to say about how Hilary has and continues to SELL access/influence?

Trump threw the dinner after the charges were dropped, but before the IRS declared the contribution illegal.

There is no evidence that Hillary has ever sold access or influence. Trump has repeatedly bragged about doing so, and he's been convicted of it.

Hillary publically announced that the family was starting a Charitable Foundation, soliciting donations for work in Africa, publishes a list of donors every single year, and is as transparent as can be about the work of the Foundation and who contributes to it, and still you insist on believing Republican lies.

This is the new Benghazi. No one except idiots are believing the lies that Republicans have held 7 investigations to prove and have come up empty. And then there was the email scandal. That was the big fat "gotcha" until Comey went on record as saying that Hillary Clinton did not lie to the FBI about her emails. And still you don't believe him?

So now we have the Clinton Foundation as the latest Clinton Scandal that never was. Just stop with the bullshit and lies.

Ok, so Trump, or whoever was handling giving out donations, was unaware of the law and donated $25Gs, for which he was punished.

AFTER she had made up her mind he threw her a fund raiser, embarrassed that he might have caused her any trouble after unknowingly giving her $25Gs he didn't know he was not allowed to give.

And the problem is?

(Just presenting the story how Hillary has, does, and would spin it..... :p)

Or they knew the law and did not care.

Trump threw the dinner after the charges were dropped, but before the IRS declared the contribution illegal.

Thanks for admitting that Trump threw a legal fund raiser for someone and before he was made aware that he had done anything wrong by donating.

Just stop with the bullshit and lies.
That's good advice you should give Hilary.

Thanks for admitting that Trump threw a legal fund raiser for someone and before he was made aware that he had done anything wrong by donating.

Just stop with the bullshit and lies.
That's good advice you should give Hilary.
But he paid a $25000 fine for breaking the law in his interaction with these people.

That he is quite capable of engaging in unlawful actions.
Anyone is capable of engaging in criminal activity....yet you have not proven Trump did so....else he would be in jail now. Let me know when they send him to jail.

That he is quite capable of engaging in unlawful actions.
Anyone is capable of engaging in criminal activity....yet you have not proven Trump did so....else he would be in jail now. Let me know when they send him to jail.
That is not the point. He engaged in unlawful activity and paid a fine. Probative summary then says, yes, he might do it the future.

Look up the scriptures on "hell" in the KJV Holy Bible before you get it and tell your wicked friends to do the same. As for Hazelnut, I will tell him myself.

hazlnut, if you do not repent of your evil ways you are going to spend the rest of eternity in hell wishing you had listened when you had the chance. This is your last warning. I'm shaking the dust off of my feet now.

Lol WTF? is this for real?

Look up the scriptures on "hell" in the KJV Holy Bible before you get it and tell your wicked friends to do the same. As for Hazelnut, I will tell him myself.

hazlnut, if you do not repent of your evil ways you are going to spend the rest of eternity in hell wishing you had listened when you had the chance. This is your last warning. I'm shaking the dust off of my feet now.

It's for "real" in that BoJ is really insane.

Oh, yeah, she means it. She herself will let you know she is a Servant of God and has jurisdiction over your spiritual butt.

Forum List

Back