Will Trump's initial election or his reelection be more entertaining to watch?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
I am speaking of the night people realized Trump won and will win this year. Personally I have no dog in the fight I ain't voting for president or vice president but I will watch for 2 reasons. 1. I love politics and have watched every election results night since I was a teenager and 2. I can't wait to see the freak out on CNN and MSNBC again and am curious if the leftists in the streets can commit more damage than they did last time. The elitists for some reason STILL think people buy into their well polls say Trump is gonna lose crap....its hilarious to me. What say you? Will his first win or his reelection be more fun to watch for you?

His re-election will be epic. The media lied as much as it could, but the Orange Man still handed it to them.

It will be a true pleasure see them cry again. Then it all will have been worth it.

1589837040548.png

His re-election will be epic. The media lied as much as it could, but the Orange Man still handed it to them.

It will be a true pleasure see them cry again. Then it all will have been worth it.
I agree, I think because they KNOW its a possibility this time and are trying SOOOOO hard to stop it this time will certainly be more entertaining.

We have seen all this before.....as I said people don't believe the polls anymore, I am actually kind of surprised they are STILL trying to lie to people I figured they would have thrown the towel in after 2016, hopefully this is a last grasp.

The polls were dead on in 2018. They said Republicans would get shellacked and they did.

We have seen all this before.....as I said people don't believe the polls anymore, I am actually kind of surprised they are STILL trying to lie to people I figured they would have thrown the towel in after 2016, hopefully this is a last grasp.

The polls were dead on in 2018. They said Republicans would get shellacked and they did.

Cuck has entered the forum?

The Trump victory will be one of the most epic ever!

So they managed to get it right something that happens EVERY time? The president's party ALMOST ALWAYS loses seats in the midterms.

Forum List

Back