Will unemployment break 10 percent next month?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Looks like millions are out of work because of the virus. What will it do to the unemployment rate?

Looks like millions are out of work because of the virus. What will it do to the unemployment rate?
If they still have a job nothing... they fall into the same category as sick and vacationing workers
Around here, at least for restaurant and store workers, employers are calling them "laid off" so they can collect unemployment until things reopen. Then they will be "rehired."

Amazon is going to hire 100,000 people, I heard on the news. Kroeger and just about every other grocery store are looking for workers. It's temporary, I'm sure, but it's jobs. Not that it will put a big dent in the unemployment figures, but it's a help.

I’ve noticed something. And once I point it out it will be something you can’t not see. All the leftists here pose their hopes as questions. The Communist Party in China uses this same tactic. Watch their tweets asking”did the us invent this virus?

It’s a tactic to sow propaganda without being on the hook when proven a lie.

Which is why I say that Soros and

Bad for America = Good for democrats
Bad for democrats = Good for America

Amazon is going to hire 100,000 people, I heard on the news. Kroeger and just about every other grocery store are looking for workers. It's temporary, I'm sure, but it's jobs. Not that it will put a big dent in the unemployment figures, but it's a help.

Amazon is shutting down operations of everything except essentials. Smith's (Kroger in Nevada) is closing stores for delivery and pick-up only.

Absolutely nothing. Voluntary suspension of activity to aid social separation isn't a form of unemployment because it is voluntary and temporary. Everyone can just draw from all those thousands of dollars Obama saved them on their healthcare premiums!

By now, we all should have saved up at least $25,000, remember?

Probably more. Mandated government shutdowns of nearly all businesses will have that effect.

Isn’t multiculturalism and globalism great? All those unemployed should be thankful they get to experience the diverse culture of the Chinese wet markets and their wonderful communist regime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back