CDZ Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?

fncceo I never got vaccinated ever in my life. Nothing I know of at least. Maybe I did when I was a kid but since then in my adult life I never got vaccinated. I wonder what it's like

My mother sent me the link to this article that was just published today on Mercola.com. Here's their "story at a glance version":

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants
  • An October 2020 paper stressed that “COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated,” and criticized vaccine makers for not clearly informing participants in current vaccine trials of this risk
  • Vaccinated individuals do appear to be more susceptible to infection by certain variants of SARS-CoV-2, although it remains to be seen whether they are more prone to serious illness
  • Israeli researchers compared 400 individuals who had tested positive for the South African B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 variant after receiving at least one dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine against 400 unvaccinated individuals who had been infected. Among those who received two doses of the vaccine, the variant was eight times more prevalent than in unvaccinated individuals (5.4% compared to 0.7%)
  • By analyzing blood samples, a second study found Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was 6.8 times less effective against the South African B.1.351 variant compared to generic strains of the virus
Full article here:

Some may have caught on to the fact that the Israeli study they're referring to is one I created a thread about on Wednesday:

2 other posters here have also created threads that touch on some of the same themes:

No because sooner rather than later the vaccinated people will be dead

If I had a dollar for every time a lefty claimed to have posted an answer to what he is evading, I'd be rich.
And if i had a penny for every time an embarrassing Trump cultist dishonestly asked a loaded question then cried like a little baby because he was not spoonfed the answer that he sought for self affirmation, i would be rich.

Mercola is not even a MD.
Nor has he ever conducted or published any research. He is a lying conman who makes money off of people's fear and ignorance by pushing homeopathic and anti-vaxx garbage. Literally his entire career is propped up by false propaganda.

Homeopathy is the biggest ongoing scam in medicine. Everyone who knows anything knows this, unless they are insane. If not for an archaic law (that will hopefully be overturned in our lifetimes), the claims made on packaging on homeopathic products would be illegal.

Grumblenuts It was a bullshit claim that Trump was advocating for bleach to be injected into anyone---all spin
Hmm, not really. He was standing in front of a chart describing effects of bleach and other disinfectants, talked about the disinfectants, then speculated on injecting them. As Trump has the vocabulary of a 9 year old, one is left wondering whether he meant "all disinfectants besides bleach" or "bleach included". So the natural assumptions that followed are the fault of the orange moron and his tenuous grasp on the english language, coupled with a position of leadership he should never have even sniffed.

Forum List

Back