Will we ever have another President Like Obama who had these accomplishments?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Yes... I know... but I just want the truth to get out about the accomplishments that Obama achieved and in doing so remember what he told us in his autobiography...
Obamafirsts.png

Obamabiography1995.png

Obama's backwards economics keep the Democrat Great Recession going for 8 years..
Obama's amazing abuse of power with the NSA, IRS, FBI and DOJ was an attack on our democracy.
Obama cavorted with the most despicable people: Muslim Brotherhood, La Raza, BLM.....

He retired in disgrace, his legacy on the line the American people instead elected Trump in a blow out.

Not a single year where the economy grew (>3%).

Eh... we have had better times.

We may well have another black president, but he/she won't come from the Democratic Party. That ship has sunk.

Never forward RW chain emails without fact checking. For that matter, factcheck ALL chain emails.

95% of your little diatribe is flatly wrong - largely based on Obama's "otherness", Birtherism, and various other conspiracy theories.

Chain E-Mail of Obama "Firsts" analyzed | barnson.org
Firsts as President for Obama? Are These Claims True?

Here - factcheck this if you like:

Here are President Obama's top 50 accomplishments
Obama told everyone who took the time to read his autobiography he was an angry black man. He relied on LYING to people to get into colleges, to become a politician and
to become President.
Did you not read right here where he tells you to your face he is LYING to you?
He told you he depended on "tricks" tactics" to convince people he wasn't an angry black man!
Obamatop20lies.png

Never forward RW chain emails without fact checking. For that matter, factcheck ALL chain emails.

95% of your little diatribe is flatly wrong - largely based on Obama's "otherness", Birtherism, and various other conspiracy theories.

Chain E-Mail of Obama "Firsts" analyzed | barnson.org
Firsts as President for Obama? Are These Claims True?

Here - factcheck this if you like:

Here are President Obama's top 50 accomplishments

Too funny.

The mistakes are being corrected, and the lies are fading into history. There won't be much remaining by this time next year.

It will be almost as if he never was.

Yes... I know... but I just want the truth to get out about the accomplishments that Obama achieved and in doing so remember what he told us in his autobiography...View attachment 158602

View attachment 158603

Why Obama's SS number is unusual!
Coincidence. Typing error. Seems like these issues follow him all around...
Why Barack Obama's Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time, but by itself that quirk is no indicator of fraud. The most likely explanation for the discrepancy is a simple clerical or typographical error: the ZIP code in the area of Honolulu where Barack Obama lived at the time he applied for his Social Security number in 1977 is 96814, while the ZIP code for Danbury, Connecticut, is 06814. Since '0' and '9' are similarly shaped numbers and are adjacent on typewriter keyboards, it's not uncommon for handwritten examples to be mistaken for each other, or for one to be mistyped as the other (thereby potentially resulting in a Hawaiian resident's application mistakenly being routed as if it had originated from Connecticut).
https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Bara...ity-number-issued-in-the-state-of-Connecticut

We may well have another black president, but he/she won't come from the Democratic Party. That ship has sunk.
Too funny

Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office in the last 100 years

Yes... I know... but I just want the truth to get out about the accomplishments that Obama achieved and in doing so remember what he told us in his autobiography...View attachment 158602

View attachment 158603
Since your first claim was a blatant lie

I did not bother reading the rest
What was my first claim? I didn't make a single claim.
You posted propaganda

Your thread

So Obama according to "Snopes" well know LEFT wing Liberal supporter just like Politifact.org owned by Pravda West, and Politicheck.org owned by Annenberg where Obama worked are your fact checkers?

Plus your telling me Obama's autobiography is a lie?

Obama told everyone who took the time to read his autobiography he was an angry black man. He relied on LYING to people to get into colleges, to become a politician and
to become President.
Did you not read right here where he tells you to your face he is LYING to you?
He told you he depended on "tricks" tactics" to convince people he wasn't an angry black man!

More whoppers and half-truths - let's check the files:

Barack Obama's file

Donald Trump's file

View attachment 158603
Since your first claim was a blatant lie

I did not bother reading the rest
What was my first claim? I didn't make a single claim.
You posted propaganda

Your thread

Let's check out some alternative FACT checking!!!

The left-leaning fact-checking service Snopes.com addresses the SSN issue, but evasively. It leads with a red herring about a man named Jean Paul Ludwig, whose SSN Obama is allegedly using. "False," says Snopes. But Daniels has never mentioned a Ludwig or anyone else.
Snopes then repeats the irrelevant detail that Obama would only need to have sent his application in from Connecticut, but how or why the 16-year-old Obama could or would have done so is overlooked.
Snopes concludes that "the most likely explanation" is a "simple clerical or typographical error." Obama, they contend, lived in the Hawaii zip code of 96814, while the zip code for Danbury, CT is 06814. As it happens, "clerical error" is the same excuse used to explain away Obama's claim to a Kenyan birth in his literary agent's 1991 promotional piece.

Gilbert's theory is that the SSN problem is related to the question of Obama's birth certificate, which is required to get a SSN. Lacking a valid birth certificate, Obama was forced to buy an SSN so he could get his first job at the Baskin Robbins in 1977. In this theory, Obama was sold an SSN that was Connecticut-based so it couldn't be traced back to the Hawaii office.

Articles: A Possible Explanation for Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number

Too funny

Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office in the last 100 years

The Democrats get credit for creating a community of dependents among blacks.

Keep 'em stupid. Keep 'em fed. That's the motto. Like feeding wildlife. Ya feed 'em once, they're there every day waiting for the freebies.

One day you will run out of freebies, and they will turn on you. Guaranteed.

Obama's backwards economics keep the Democrat Great Recession going for 8 years..
Obama's amazing abuse of power with the NSA, IRS, FBI and DOJ was an attack on our democracy.
Obama cavorted with the most despicable people: Muslim Brotherhood, La Raza, BLM.....

The recession ended in July of 2009 dumbass.

Too funny

The Democrats get credit for creating a community of dependents among blacks.

Keep 'em stupid. Keep 'em fed. That's the motto. Like feeding wildlife. Ya feed 'em once, they're there every day waiting for the freebies.

One day you will run out of freebies, and they will turn on you. Guaranteed.

There are more what you would call 'dependent' whites in America than blacks.

Forum List

Back