Will we ever have another President Like Obama who had these accomplishments?

Yes... I know... but I just want the truth to get out about the accomplishments that Obama achieved and in doing so remember what he told us in his autobiography...View attachment 158602

View attachment 158603
Since your first claim was a blatant lie

I did not bother reading the rest
What was my first claim? I didn't make a single claim.
You posted propaganda

Your thread

So Obama according to "Snopes" well know LEFT wing Liberal supporter just like Politifact.org owned by Pravda West, and Politicheck.org owned by Annenberg where Obama worked are your fact checkers?

Plus your telling me Obama's autobiography is a lie?

Your lies have nothing to do with Obama's autobiogtprapphy

Just more twisting of the English language and out of context quotes

We have 4.1% UE (and Republicans constantly touting that) in an economy running on

Obama tax policy

Obama healthcare policy

Something that conservatives ad nauseum insisted was IMPOSSIBLE.

We may well have another black president, but he/she won't come from the Democratic Party. That ship has sunk.
Too funny

Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office in the last 100 years

The Democrats get credit for creating a community of dependents among blacks.

Keep 'em stupid. Keep 'em fed. That's the motto. Like feeding wildlife. Ya feed 'em once, they're there every day waiting for the freebies.

One day you will run out of freebies, and they will turn on you. Guaranteed.

There are more what you would call 'dependent' whites in America than blacks.

Of course. There are more whites in America. The numbers of dependents among all Americans went up under Obama due to his shit econ policies.

The numbers are now diminishing.

We may well have another black president, but he/she won't come from the Democratic Party. That ship has sunk.
Too funny

Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office in the last 100 years

Keep 'em stupid. Keep 'em fed. That's the motto. Like feeding wildlife. Ya feed 'em once, they're there every day waiting for the freebies.

Of course. There are more whites in America. The numbers of dependents among all Americans went up under Obama due to his shit econ policies.

The economy is still running under Obama policy. Trump and the GOP, with the exception of some insignificant tinkering at the margins,

have done nothing to change that.

Too funny

The economy is still running under Obama policy. Trump and the GOP, with the exception of some insignificant tinkering at the margins,

The level of business confidence has risen spectacularly since Trump's election and removal of regulations. In the Market as well.

That is the effective change. Legislation to follow, although that may not occur in bulk until 2019.

Yes... I know... but I just want the truth to get out about the accomplishments that Obama achieved and in doing so remember what he told us in his autobiography...View attachment 158602

View attachment 158603
Since your first claim was a blatant lie

I did not bother reading the rest
What was my first claim? I didn't make a single claim.
You posted propaganda

Your thread

So Obama according to "Snopes" well know LEFT wing Liberal supporter just like Politifact.org owned by Pravda West, and Politicheck.org owned by Annenberg where Obama worked are your fact checkers?

Plus your telling me Obama's autobiography is a lie?

Your lies have nothing to do with Obama's autobiogtprapphy

Just more twisting of the English language and out of context quotes

But you can't even use the red dotted line to correct your stupid typing! "autobiogtprapphy"!

He retired in disgrace, his legacy on the line the American people instead elected Trump in a blow out.

Trump is a total disgrace.
Obama was highly respected here in US and overseas highest ever as POTUS compared to Trump the lowest ever like a Cub Scout. We are now the laughing stock of the world.
We missed the leadership and a great leader of Obama. .

Too funny

The level of business confidence has risen spectacularly since Trump's election and removal of regulations. In the Market as well.

That is the effective change. Legislation to follow, although that may not occur in bulk until 2019.

Give me one of example of HOW and WHY Trump removal of regulations help the markets or the economy?
You do know that most of those EO orders that this president signed doesn’t start till next year.

Give me one of example of HOW and WHY Trump removal of regulations help the markets or the economy?

It makes them happy and raises confidence that they won't be economically sodomized by idiotic business-cramping regulations now or next year.

He retired in disgrace, his legacy on the line the American people instead elected Trump in a blow out.

Trump is a total disgrace.
Obama was highly respected here in US and overseas highest ever as POTUS compared to Trump the lowest ever like a Cub Scout. We are now the laughing stock of the world.
We missed the leadership and a great leader of Obama. .

LOL what part of Obama got his ass kicked by Trump went over your head?

Forum List

Back