Will you be watching the Donkey Show tomorrow night.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
I frankly couldn't care less, but I'm certain there will be Democrat lawmakers huffing and puffing that we were on the very brink of losing our democracy, and yada yada.

Former ABC News executive working with January 6 panel on upcoming hearings​

(CNN)The House Select Committee investigating the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol is working with a former ABC News television executive to help produce their upcoming hearings, according to a source familiar with the committee's plans.
James Goldston -- the former president of ABC News who also served as a producer for some of the network's most successful news programs like 20/20, Nightline and Good Morning America -- is helping the committee with the planning of the hearings and their presentation.
The committee has hopes of putting on hearings that don't look like traditional congressional proceedings, and instead are multi-media presentations that weave a narrative outlining the committee's findings. Their goal is to demonstrate how former President Donald Trump and his allies peddled a false narrative about the election that laid the groundwork for the riot at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

I've seen this show before & they rarely go off script.

Soon we will hear the usual complaints when nobody pays any attention to their meat puppet show for the low infos.

Then there will be wailing & gashing of teeth when they realize all their hype & promises amounted to a nothing burger in the ratings as America collectively yawns at them.

Very soon, they will say our "democracy" is in trouble because nobody believes their BS.

All while their progbots come out & try to make a big deal out of the manufactured zilch they've actually got

You're damn straight, I'll be watching as soon as the Yankees game is over.

I want to hear them call for a hanging :D

Why bother watching? We already know the ending.

I wish the Federal Election Commission would call it campaign material and charge every Democrat running.

I pray the loser lefties here are 100% tuned in. A few hours without rampant hypocrisy and endless stupidity would be a welcome change.

My guess is less than 500 viewers, world wide.

I frankly couldn't care less, but I'm certain there will be Democrat lawmakers huffing and puffing that we were on the very brink of losing our democracy, and yada yada.

I already know what's going to go on.....and I don't see the point of listening to a punch of idiots that can't be honest to save their lives.

One thing that really pisses me off is being accused of something I didn't do.
Democrats are going to spend that entire clownshow accusing Trump Supporters of crimes that are worse than the Holocaust.

Not the least bit interested what those useless demrat windbags have to say. I do wonder if they will mention the Jan 4th meeting where Trump authorized 20,000 national guard troops for the capitol and the DC Mayor and US house security blew it off.

Of course you won't, because you are of the same ilk as the cowards that raided the Capitol on 1/6.

I can't relate to Democrats and I can't relate to republicans so no I won't be watching.

You’re hoping nothing interesting will be revealed. One blockbuster and eyes will be on it.

"Jackass" is already taken.

Forum List

Back