Will you be watching the Donkey Show tomorrow night.

Well, the Democrat/Republican dynamic that is inevitable ain't all that important to me.
So, as just a simple American citizen who cares.....you bet, I will watch at least the first segment (reportedly there are to be a total of 6).

For those who refuse to watch it, yet want of opine about it or opine about the unfairness of it or the 'illegality' of it.....well, I am reminded of that statue (sorry, I don't do memes well)....anyway, I am reminded of those three monkeys with their respective hands over their respective ears or eyes or mouth.

It's like ...."I don't want to know about stuff I don't know about'.

That is not a dis on anybody here.

I will most certainly watch the first segment. I hope they marshal all the evidence they have collected, organize it so it follows a somewhat linear understandable path, and is compellingly revealed as information that helps America avoid another debacle like January 6th was.

IMHO

I don't really need to watch it considering that all the sheeple of USMB will be in a joyous frenzy trying to outdo one another in posting all the delicious details.

which is the only part they will get right. It is in trouble from the radicals on both the left and the right
The two parts of this that interest me are (a) whether the Dems can avoid the standard partisan, self-serving, sleep-inducing pontificating and grandstanding, and (b) if the Dems have rock solid, irrefutable evidence to produce. If they don't come through on both, then they hurt their case.

Either way, whatever this is, is about the DOJ, not this committee.

The two parts of this that interest me are (a) whether the Dems can avoid the standard partisan, self-serving, sleep-inducing pontificating and grandstanding, and (b) if the Dems have rock solid, irrefutable evidence to produce. If they don't come through on both, then they hurt their case.

the answer to a is no, not sure about b.

It's a prime time Dimm infomercial that corporate broadcasters are providing free air time.
I believe this relationship fits the definition of fascism.

Couple of fleas tried to overthrow the dog,
Pearl clutch to the fainting couch.

I think the Dems better have something besides shaming the other tribe or it's going to go sideways real quick.

Forum List

Back