Will you give up your salary during the Govt Shutdown?

What a fucking dumb question. Of course they won't.

As for all those underworked and overpayed Fed workers?? Doubt I could give fuck one.

I know the answer, but just out of curiosity.

Do you know if they asked the Democrats the same questions? After all, they are the ones who refuse to negotiate.

Do government workers give up their salaries when a union walks out on a strike?

Do you know if they asked the Democrats the same questions? After all, they are the ones who refuse to negotiate.

Post it if you got it...I'd be interested in their bullshit answers too

Not what I asked.

I asked if "YOU" knew if they had asked the same questions of Democrats.

I already know they did not.

Those government workers should start asking why Reid and obama wouldn't negotiate. This is the democrat baby.

Not what I asked.

I asked if "YOU" knew if they had asked the same questions of Democrats.

I already know they did not.

So why you asking questions you know the answer too?

What a fucking dumb question. Of course they won't.

As for all those underworked and overpayed Fed workers?? Doubt I could give fuck one.

so Claudette.....how long have you worked for the Govt?.....you must be to know that everyone of them are under worked and overpaid or did you read that they are or someone told you they are.....which is it?....just curious.....because the dept i worked in they were overworked and under maned and definitely not over paid....

Forum List

Back