Will you participate in contact tracking?

I’m hearing Washington state will pull restaurants liquor licenses if they don’t collect peoples information.. it’s anti constitutional, and I will refuse you tracking me! Put me in jail I dare you!

I’m hearing Washington state will pull restaurants liquor licenses if they don’t collect peoples information.. it’s anti constitutional, and I will refuse you tracking me! Put me in jail I dare you!

The restaurant just won't let you in.

Don't you want a call if you find out you've been exposed to the Virus?
If I have to give any information to a restaurant other then a name on a reservation then I will not be going there.
If I am exposed so be it. I will not cower in my house afraid of shadows. This country was built by people that actually faced fear. They went across a country filled with hostiles, unknown terrain, sickness and sometimes death. They stepped off boats into terrible fire during DDay. They fought and died with summer clothing during a harsh winter during the battle of the bulge. They faced polio, the Spanish flu and other desease with out cowering.
These are the people that built this country.
I feel that I would demean their courage and sacrifice if I hide from this like some child afraid of the boggy man.
The restaurant just wants your phone number. lol That's what YOU are terrified of. Yeah, big hero you are,
Did you ever give a restaurant any information other then a name before this big bad scare? I never did.
You hide in your house if you want. Hold out your hand for little scraps of checks from the government. Follow orders without question.
I will, thanks, not because I'm scared, but because I was raised to think not only of myself but others.

If I have to give any information to a restaurant other then a name on a reservation then I will not be going there.
If I am exposed so be it. I will not cower in my house afraid of shadows. This country was built by people that actually faced fear. They went across a country filled with hostiles, unknown terrain, sickness and sometimes death. They stepped off boats into terrible fire during DDay. They fought and died with summer clothing during a harsh winter during the battle of the bulge. They faced polio, the Spanish flu and other desease with out cowering.
I feel that I would demean their courage and sacrifice if I hide from this like some child afraid of the boggy man.
The restaurant just wants your phone number. lol That's what YOU are terrified of. Yeah, big hero you are,
Honey if you liberals don’t like the constitution you’re more than welcome to get the hell out
If you "liked" the Constitution, you wouldn't be cheering Trump every time he ignores it.

The purpose of simply a first name only, and cell phone,

Is so that the tracers do not need to track the sick through credit card numbers with first and last names, from what I've read... it's to protect your privacy, while trying to contain the contagion moving through the mist....

Are you all so seriously paranoid, that you are not willing to save the lives of some others?

It's weird how all of you are such self centered, selfish pricks....

Our economy is never coming back....with ridiculous, paranoid, delusional, crazy, waxed cold, asses like you....

You've chosen to destroy lives, and destroy your own country..... Yeah, you have.....

Is so that the tracers do not need to track the sick through credit card numbers with first and last names, from what I've read... it's to protect your privacy, while trying to contain the contagion moving through the mist....

Are you all so seriously paranoid, that you are not willing to save the lives of some others?

It's weird how all of you are such self centered pricks....

Our economy is never coming back....with ridiculous, paranoid, delusional, crazy, waxed cold, asses like you....

You've chosen to destroy lives, and destroy your own country..... Yeah, you have.....
There's not enough of them to destroy our country. But they sure make a big fuss.

I’m gonna look them in the eyes and say over my dead body!

There's not enough of them to destroy our country. But they sure make a big fuss.
There will be 35% of them, because they are a cult, and cults follow each other and their leader, lock step....

Hide and watch....

I work in a restaurant I’m not taking no vaccine .. I’ll sue! Massachusetts laws says its illegal to wear a mask.. so they can kiss my ass

There will be 35% of them, because they are a cult, and cults follow each other and their leader, lock step....

Hide and watch....

A "cult"? Aren't you special, you stick your little lemming nose up the person's arse in front of you run right off the cliff.

Shut up and hide. We don't see the Gov as mommy and daddy, you do.
The problem Conservatives have with people like you is that you think you can make us do whatever YOU think we should. That dog doesn't hunt sweet cheeks.
You live your life, we'll live ours and you can continue to cower in your corner.

ha ha throw away phones.

Did you ever give a restaurant any information other then a name before this big bad scare? I never did.
You hide in your house if you want. Hold out your hand for little scraps of checks from the government. Follow orders without question.
I will, thanks, not because I'm scared, but because I was raised to think not only of myself but others.
Stay home then, and no one is getting my where abouts

The problem Conservatives have with people like you is that you think you can make us do whatever YOU think we should. That dog doesn't hunt sweet cheeks.
You live your life, we'll live ours and you can continue to cower in your corner.
You are a cult member.....They are always the last to know....You need rescuing!

Tracing, and isolating the sick, is what will save the lives of some of your family and neighbors, and help get all non sick people, out working and shopping and spending again....until herd immunity, is achieved, through a vaccine rapidly, or years done naturally.

Why do you choose to kill others?

You are a cult member.....They are always the last to know....You need rescuing!

Tracing, and isolating the sick, is what will save the lives of some of your family and neighbors, and help get all non sick people, out working and shopping and spending again....until herd immunity, is achieved, through a vaccine rapidly, or years done naturally.

Why do you choose to kill others?
Freedom over your safety snow flake,, why are woman allowed to vote? They are communist

The liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States does not import an absolute right in each person to be at all times, and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint, nor is it an element in such liberty that one person, or a minority of persons residing in any community and enjoying the benefits of its local government, should have power to dominate the majority when supported in their action by the authority of the State.

The liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States does not import an absolute right in each person to be at all times, and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint, nor is it an element in such liberty that one person, or a minority of persons residing in any community and enjoying the benefits of its local government, should have power to dominate the majority when supported in their action by the authority of the State.

StatistBoot.jpg

Tell that to the covid snitches who were guaranteed anonymity when reporting people not following protocols. Their names and addresses are now public information.

Tell that to the covid snitches who were guaranteed anonymity when reporting people not following protocols. Their names and addresses are now public information.
Who???

Forum List

Back