Willie Nelson Plans To Headline Beto O’Rourke Rally And Fans Are Crying Treason

Funny how ironic this is on how the lefties who don't even live in Texas. But yet think they do. They must be that scared if there actually is a red wave.

I live in Amarillo TX, and on my errands yesterday, I did an unofficial poll by counting signs in people's yards. In 2016, most of the lawns had Trump signs, or signs for GOP candidates (Amarillo is pretty conservative).

When I counted signs yesterday (incidentally, in an area where Trump signs were prevalent in 2016), there was 15 Beto signs on lawns and only ONE Cruz sign.

Yep, I think Beto is gonna give Cruz a defeat this election.

That's how leftist media polls

Actually, I said it was MY unofficial poll. And, I think it's a pretty decent indicator, because if a person takes the time to put a candidate's sign on their lawn, it's a pretty good bet that is who they are going to vote for.

Or you made it up

No. Didn't make it up. It is in the area above 31st St. on Parker St., up to Wolflin. Lots of conservatives live in that area, based on all the Trump signs from 2016. But, like I said, most of them are posting signs for Beto, and only one sign for Cruz. Believe me or not, your choice, but I'm pretty sure I know which you will go with.

If you say so....not like you can prove it.

I really have to laugh at these conservative posts trashing Willie Nelson. Instead of just saying, "Willie will be Willie" or "He's entitled to his opinion", you "conservatives" act like a bunch of cultists who are out for blood against an ex-cult member. Grow the F Up or go to deprogramming. You Bots or should I sat Bats, really need it.

It's more like hey, you like pander?

Why would a famous person supporting a candidate who favors one political party constitute "treason"? What a bizarre notion. I don't know anything about country music and don't particularly care for it, but exactly what is this "treason" stuff?

Perhaps Nelson, who seems to have been around for quite a long time, doesn't like cruz. Personally, I agree with him, cruz seems not to have done anything valuable for the American People. He just seems to dis
like people who live in California and doesn't like tofu. He has not produced anything.

I'm not a Texan, so I can only comment as an outsider. But just what involves "treason" here?

5b9a9c6e240000510052a1d2.jpeg

One angry fan blamed marijuana “smoke” for Nelson’s decision.

Willie Nelson is supporting Democratic candidate Beto O’Rourke in the Texas Senate race, and now some former fans are no longer singing his praises.

The music legend announced on Wednesday that he’d be headlining a Sept. 29 rally in Austin for O’Rourke, and Nelson made a point to mention that it will be the first public concert he has held for a political candidate, according to Austin360.com.

Nelson said the U.S. representative “embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine,” in a press release announcing the rally.

‘RED HEADED STRANGER’ GOES BLUE

Does this surprise anyone? Go Willie! Go Beto!
Washington redskin
Delusional drug addicts always vote progressive

"Beta" was the one who requested that no American flags be flown at his VFW rally, which is just example #31415926535 of liberalism = American self-hatred. Pure and simple. The beautiful part is that you don't have to take my word for it; look at the repulsed recoil liberals have towards any hint of Americana. Look how panicked they got over the concept of Trump putting American interests first (which American presidents are SWORN to do).
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/orourke-vfw-campaign-flags/
CNN is less biased than snopes.

"Beta" was the one who requested that no American flags be flown at his VFW rally, which is just example #31415926535 of liberalism = American self-hatred. Pure and simple. The beautiful part is that you don't have to take my word for it; look at the repulsed recoil liberals have towards any hint of Americana. Look how panicked they got over the concept of Trump putting American interests first (which American presidents are SWORN to do).
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/orourke-vfw-campaign-flags/
CNN is less biased than snopes.
Snopes is...

5b9a9c6e240000510052a1d2.jpeg

One angry fan blamed marijuana “smoke” for Nelson’s decision.

Willie Nelson is supporting Democratic candidate Beto O’Rourke in the Texas Senate race, and now some former fans are no longer singing his praises.

The music legend announced on Wednesday that he’d be headlining a Sept. 29 rally in Austin for O’Rourke, and Nelson made a point to mention that it will be the first public concert he has held for a political candidate, according to Austin360.com.

Nelson said the U.S. representative “embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine,” in a press release announcing the rally.

‘RED HEADED STRANGER’ GOES BLUE

Does this surprise anyone? Go Willie! Go Beto!
Willie realizes that Ted Cruz is an asshole

Why would a famous person supporting a candidate who favors one political party constitute "treason"? What a bizarre notion. I don't know anything about country music and don't particularly care for it, but exactly what is this "treason" stuff?

Perhaps Nelson, who seems to have been around for quite a long time, doesn't like cruz. Personally, I agree with him, cruz seems not to have done anything valuable for the American People. He just seems to dis
like people who live in California and doesn't like tofu. He has not produced anything.

I'm not a Texan, so I can only comment as an outsider. But just what involves "treason" here?

Because in this day and age, liberals have become so violent, psychotic, thuggish and enraged over any hint of Americana, that's behavioral proof that today's liberalism has become an exercise in hatred of America. It's self-evident just by looking at their attitude and actions! Hope this clears is up for you.

You libs must forgive me if I don't take advice from an 80-something celebrity who was never very smart and now likely half-senile. And you can't blame poor little cannabis for Willie being an old fool; I've smoked enough weed in my life to overflow a truck bed multiple times over, but I'm still smarter than Mr. Nelson will ever be if he lives enough billions of years to see the sun's "red giant" stage. Was Willie Nelson ever famous for wise, Zen-like smarts? I don't think so.

Because in this day and age, liberals have become so violent, psychotic, thuggish and enraged over any hint of Americana, that's behavioral proof that today's liberalism has become an exercise in hatred of America. It's self-evident just by looking at their attitude and actions! Hope this clears is up for you.

You don't have any idea of what it means to be an American. You have nothing to define who, or what, these "liberals" are opposed to any other "American" person. I am an American. I think that the current "republicans,"fundie protestants," white nationalists, have shown their hatred for their fellow Americans and for our values.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back