Willie Nelson Plans To Headline Beto O’Rourke Rally And Fans Are Crying Treason

Why would a famous person supporting a candidate who favors one political party constitute "treason"? What a bizarre notion. I don't know anything about country music and don't particularly care for it, but exactly what is this "treason" stuff?

Perhaps Nelson, who seems to have been around for quite a long time, doesn't like cruz. Personally, I agree with him, cruz seems not to have done anything valuable for the American People. He just seems to dis
like people who live in California and doesn't like tofu. He has not produced anything.

I'm not a Texan, so I can only comment as an outsider. But just what involves "treason" here?

Because in this day and age, liberals have become so violent, psychotic, thuggish and enraged over any hint of Americana, that's behavioral proof that today's liberalism has become an exercise in hatred of America. It's self-evident just by looking at their attitude and actions! Hope this clears is up for you.
Frightened of us, eh?

I think that the current "republicans,"fundie protestants," white nationalists, have shown their hatred for their fellow Americans and for our values.

You can say that again. We hate your values...........if that's what you call them.

What do you hate? What values do you hate? What people do you hate? And, as always, why? You appear to be disconnected with your fellow humans in general, and with your fellow Americans.

And who is "we"?

Values like killing babies is okay, but killing murderers in prison is wrong.

Values like the way to solve murders in this country is to disarm the public.

Values like any man that puts on a dress should have legal rights to go to women's restrooms and locker rooms.

Values like we should reward failure and penalize success.

Values like it's okay for football players to disrespect our flag and anthem.

Values like government putting lowlifes in otherwise nice neighborhoods is they key to making bad people into good people while destroying neighborhoods at the same time.

Values like Same Sex Marriage is a constitutional right.

Need more? Just ask, I can think of dozens of them.

Quite a list. But it's all right-wing horseshit. Should I buy this list? Why? You've got problems with female citizens asserting their rights over their own bodies, you have problems with LGBTs, you have problems with Americans protesting. I could go on, but it is not worth my while. What are you doing aiming a gun at the camera? You appear to be a violent person. Dump the macho crap.

The problem here is you can't find one thing wrong that I wrote. Need any examples? Pick one or two and I'll be happy to show you how wrong you are.

Treason? Say what? Nobody except the crazy left is using the "T" word". Nelson has always had a liberal lean since he runs a freaking marijuana farm.

you are such an asshole. Abortion ii
I think that the current "republicans,"fundie protestants," white nationalists, have shown their hatred for their fellow Americans and for our values.

You can say that again. We hate your values...........if that's what you call them.

What do you hate? What values do you hate? What people do you hate? And, as always, why? You appear to be disconnected with your fellow humans in general, and with your fellow Americans.

And who is "we"?

Values like any man that puts on a dress should have legal rights to go to women's restrooms and locker rooms.

Values like government putting lowlifes in otherwise nice neighborhoods is they key to making bad people into good people while destroying neighborhoods at the same time.

Quite a list. But it's all right-wing horseshit. Should I buy this list? Why? You've got problems with female citizens asserting their rights over their own bodies, you have problems with LGBTs, you have problems with Americans protesting. I could go on, but it is not worth my while. What are you doing aiming a gun at the camera? You appear to be a violent person. Dump the macho crap.

The problem here is you can't find one thing wrong that I wrote. Need any examples? Pick one or two and I'll be happy to show you how wrong you are.

Abortion is not "killing babies." Yes, people have the right under the constitution to marry whom they wish. Football players may protest and their protest does NOT represent disrespect the flag of the United States or the anthem. You are the asshole pointing a gun at the camera. Your avatar shows you to be a lowlife. You are a stupid, violent little boy from Ohio. No education, no honor, no substance. Go on pointing your gun, little boy, because, apparently, it represents your sorry reproductive parts. You are a joke.

Tucker destroyed Beto on immigration

liberals are trying to turn Texas into California, from the TOFU to silicon to dyed hair!
You mean like this???
41413714_902654919925075_8757913915452555264_n.jpg

liberals are trying to turn Texas into California, from the TOFU to silicon to dyed hair!
You mean like this???
41413714_902654919925075_8757913915452555264_n.jpg

So much hair dye! And many of these dye-jobs are raised to be sex-mammas spreading their legs for guys with bibbles. Dye your hair? Carry a bibble? Spread your legs? This is totally disgusting.

you are such an asshole. Abortion ii

And who is "we"?

Abortion is not "killing babies." Yes, people have the right under the constitution to marry whom they wish. Football players may protest and their protest does NOT represent disrespect the flag of the United States or the anthem. You are the asshole pointing a gun at the camera. Your avatar shows you to be a lowlife. You are a stupid, violent little boy from Ohio. No education, no honor, no substance. Go on pointing your gun, little boy, because, apparently, it represents your sorry reproductive parts. You are a joke.

Oh, so now you're agreeing with me what the left constitutes as values. Thank you very much. My error, I really didn't think you'd be that smart.

Why the hell would you hate any one because they don't agree with you? & ted Cruz dye's his hair, am I suppose to care, Dixie Chicks, Willie, French fry's, flags foot ball, shoes, fast food chicken places, hobby lobby, don't like there style OK but hate? tone it down, there are REAL things going on that effect our life's, take a day off & enjoy life.

Why the hell would you hate any one because they don't agree with you? & ted Cruz dye's his hair, am I suppose to care, Dixie Chicks, Willie, French fry's, flags foot ball, shoes, fast food chicken places, hobby lobby, don't like there style OK but hate? tone it down, there are REAL things going on that effect our life's, take a day off & enjoy life.

Who said anything about hate? I certainly don't hate Nelson because of who he supports.

As for some of the other things you posted, those are issues--not candidates. Big difference.

The convict pajama boy "Beto" clearly is getting all that swamp DNC funding. As if he's campaigning for the state of California...

Convict?
Would you like to post a link to that or at least clarify?
Convicts are forbidden from running from office, asshole.

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

Wow! Not only did he get arrested. But he was connected to burglary. What a sneak trying to steal a senate seat. No pun intended.
Republicans didn't care when Bush was arrested and convicted for drunk driving. Remember when the reporter asked him about it and called the reporter an a$$ whole?

And the GOP smears backfired. Not only does the guy look very GQ in the photo's, women wrote they would do him.

DnGXR-MW0AAgbOU.jpg

Must have hurt to campaign for a man who said your father killed JFK. What kind of man is Ted who would ask someone like Trump for help after Ted's father was so smeared?

A man without a voice?

1d3.png

Republicans didn't care when Bush was arrested and convicted for drunk driving. Remember when the reporter asked him about it and called the reporter an a$$ whole?

WTF would we care about that? When he was arrested for DUI, it wasn't really a big thing back then. Besides, he paid his fine and that was the end of it.............until the Democrats dug it up when it seemed that Bush might win the election.

You people are so inept, so low, so desperate that you're now looking into what candidates did as children. Anything to win, even if it's the most despicable strategies anybody could think of. Then you wonder why more and more people are rejecting Democrats and liberals.

5b9a9c6e240000510052a1d2.jpeg

One angry fan blamed marijuana “smoke” for Nelson’s decision.

Willie Nelson is supporting Democratic candidate Beto O’Rourke in the Texas Senate race, and now some former fans are no longer singing his praises.

The music legend announced on Wednesday that he’d be headlining a Sept. 29 rally in Austin for O’Rourke, and Nelson made a point to mention that it will be the first public concert he has held for a political candidate, according to Austin360.com.

Nelson said the U.S. representative “embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine,” in a press release announcing the rally.

‘RED HEADED STRANGER’ GOES BLUE

Does this surprise anyone? Go Willie! Go Beto!
Only ignorant conservatives would come up with the ridiculous notion that participating in the political process constitutes ‘treason.’

Willie Nelson is supporting Democratic candidate Beto O’Rourke in the Texas Senate race, and now some former fans are no longer singing his praises.

The music legend announced on Wednesday that he’d be headlining a Sept. 29 rally in Austin for O’Rourke, and Nelson made a point to mention that it will be the first public concert he has held for a political candidate, according to Austin360.com.

Nelson said the U.S. representative “embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine,” in a press release announcing the rally.

Only ignorant conservatives would come up with the ridiculous notion that participating in the political process constitutes ‘treason.’

I agree. I clearly remember what they did to the Dixie Chicks. I love the Chicks. FUTK.

And what conservative made that claim?

So, some senile "outlaw country" performer turns on his fan base, supports a commie bastard.
You do know that outlaw country is based on a notion of "fuck your government" right?

Willie sucked anyways, he was always just a clown.
The real story here is just how that dude is still even alive?

WTF would we care about that? When he was arrested for DUI, it wasn't really a big thing back then. Besides, he paid his fine and that was the end of it.............until the Democrats dug it up when it seemed that Bush might win the election.

You people are so inept, so low, so desperate that you're now looking into what candidates did as children. Anything to win, even if it's the most despicable strategies anybody could think of. Then you wonder why more and more people are rejecting Democrats and liberals.
Now you're just lying. You guys always lie. What is it with your kind?

Bush was convicted. He lost his driver's license. And then he lied about it.

But with your reasoning, I guess it was OK. He was a liar. He also lied about Iraq and tricked us into a war. But that's what liars do. They lie.

Just like Republicans.

Willie supports a candidate that doesn't want to imprison folks for possessing weed. Who could have predicted this?

Forum List

Back