🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Willing to hire a "burglar" to stop burglaries?

In a sense, what is implied in the thread's title is PRECISELY what right wingers on here are proposing. They all seem to agree that scamming the system (albeit, legally) in avoiding your tax responsibility is really not how this country can flourish economically......HOWEVER, they are willing to hire the "burglar" hoping that he can put an end to the burglaries.....

Sounds plausible????

NO !!!! The proposed taxation policies by Trump CLEARLY show that he not only would perpetuate the crooked system and if you take a look at his proposals you too will see the perpetuation of the old "trickle-down" bullshit that has been debunked since Ronnie Reagan's administration.

He did nothing wrong you idiot.

Jesus Christ, all the liberal regressives revealing that they don't know a single thing about the tax code that they moan about are really idiotic.

Last edited:
Forbes says he's worth $3.7 billion. They don't count his "brand".

Oh, no doubt, he is rich.......Here's an interesting excerpt from an article on Trump's wealth.....

He is a billionaire today despite this poor performance because when he started his career, his father had already built a colossal real-estate empire. And the wealth Donald Trump has accumulated since then has at times come at the expense of taxpayers or the banks and investors who have lent him money.

The real reason Donald Trump is so rich

Oh, no doubt, he is rich.......Here's an interesting excerpt from an article on Trump's wealth.....

He is a billionaire today despite this poor performance because when he started his career, his father had already built a colossal real-estate empire. And the wealth Donald Trump has accumulated since then has at times come at the expense of taxpayers or the banks and investors who have lent him money.

So are you saying borrowing is now bad?

Idiot troll. 0/10.

In a sense, what is implied in the thread's title is PRECISELY what right wingers on here are proposing. They all seem to agree that scamming the system (albeit, legally) in avoiding your tax responsibility is really not how this country can flourish economically......HOWEVER, they are willing to hire the "burglar" hoping that he can put an end to the burglaries.....

Sounds plausible????

NO !!!! The proposed taxation policies by Trump CLEARLY show that he not only would perpetuate the crooked system and if you take a look at his proposals you too will see the perpetuation of the old "trickle-down" bullshit that has been debunked since Ronnie Reagan's administration.

How can one legally scam the system?

SCAM, Noun
informal
a dishonest scheme; a fraud:
"an insurance scam"
synonyms: fraud · swindle · fraudulent scheme · racket · trick

You aren't too bright are you?

Idiot troll. 0/10.

Interpret that article any way you want, nitwit......Isn't Trump the one who once stated:

Trump’s initial remarks came in an interview with CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin and Becky Quick on May 5, 2016.

Sorkin: "Mr. Trump, you talk about debt. And you are to some degree the king of debt. I appreciate that point. You have also renegotiated debt agreements over the years. Do you believe that we, in terms of the United States, need to pay a hundred cents on the dollar, or do you think that there's actually ways that we can renegotiate that debt?"

Trump: "Yeah, I think -- look. I have borrowed, knowing that you can pay back with discounts. And I have done very well with debt. Now, of course, I was swashbuckling, and it did well for me and it was good for me and all that. And you know, debt was sort of always interesting to me. Now we're in a different situation with the country. But I would borrow, knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal. And if the economy was good, it was good. So, therefore, you can't lose. It's like, you know, you make a deal before you go into a poker game, and your odds are so much better." ...

Sounds plausible????

SCAM, Noun
informal
"an insurance scam"

You are wrong, but Trump used completely legitimate deductions that EVERY accounting board thinks should exist. They are not the "loop-holes".

Leftist are just really, really stupid.

Idiot troll. 0/10.

Borrowing will officially become irresponsible again come January 20, 2017. Unless of course Clinton wins, then it will remain awesome.

Sounds plausible????

SCAM, Noun
informal
"an insurance scam"

You are wrong, but Trump used completely legitimate deductions that EVERY accounting board thinks should exist. They are not the "loop-holes".

What am I wrong about? All I said was that legal deductions, etc. are not scams.

Speaking of "stupid", right wingers don't seem to realize that they helped to pay (through their taxes) for the airports where Trump lands his private jet, while he has contributed ZERO in his taxes........Like getting screwed there, Norma???

Sounds plausible????

SCAM, Noun
informal
"an insurance scam"

What am I wrong about? All I said was that legal deductions, etc. are not scams.

If you were referring that scams can't be legal...

Needless to say, Trump didn't commit any kind of scam, legal or illegal.

Speaking of "stupid", right wingers don't seem to realize that they helped to pay (through their taxes) for the airports where Trump lands his private jet, while he has contributed ZERO in his taxes........Like getting screwed there, Norma???

There are millions in this country that have never contributed a dime, produce nothing and live off the taxpayer. At least Trump produces something. And I guarantee his businesses and employees generate plenty of tax $$.

Sounds plausible????

SCAM, Noun
informal
"an insurance scam"

Typically they are not... not sure how a fraudulent scheme could ever be legal. Maybe not criminal, but certainly there are at least civil issues.

The banks and investors who lost money.....also got to write that off against profits.....LOL!

Sounds plausible????

SCAM, Noun
informal
"an insurance scam"

Typically they are not... not sure how a fraudulent scheme could ever be legal. Maybe not criminal, but certainly there are at least civil issues.

There are plenty of scams that are legal, and nothing is being done about them. In fact, crooked ones like Hillary help keep them legal. The fact that she is not yet in prison is a bit indicative...

Typically, maybe not.

LOL. "Something is only wrong if it's illegal". Simple concepts for simple people.

Again, do you willfully and purposefully ignore available deductions when you do your own taxes?

Of course not. Does that make the system less broken?

Then support a flat tax. nice and simple.

Lol, like I said...simple ideas for simple people.

I'll put 1/2 my IQ up against yours any day of the week, oxygen thief.

From the guy who is struggling with the concept of broken versus illegal. That's cute.

Sounds plausible????

Say Comrade Gnat, didn't the DNC run propaganda rag, the NY Times claim a loss in 2014 and not only paid no taxes, but got money back?

Aren't these the same leftist fucks who attacked Trump for doing what they themselves did?

Yeah, there is NO HYPOCRISY like demopocrisy.

[

It's proof of a broken tax system. Trump is living proof of that.

But not the democratic party press corp that attacked Trump for using a loss to not pay taxes, but did the identical thing themselves.

Oh, but that's different because um, uh, OBAMA AKBAR...

NY Times Paid No Taxes In 2014

Fucking leftist hypocrites (redundant).

The NYT isn't running for president or Tweeting about people mooching on the system and not paying taxes.

Do you understand the difference? Of course you don't.

The NYT isn't running for president

They are an essential part of the Hillary campaign.

So, it's only wrong if Republicans do it, right?

or Tweeting about people mooching on the system and not paying taxes.

Well now, that's a fucking lie. The Pravda hypocrites have been tweeting their hate all weekend. What a joke that these demagogue scum did exactly what they slander others for.

What everyone understands is that you are a hack who excuses the same acts by your party that you attack the opposition for.

The NYT isn't running for president

They are an essential part of the Hillary campaign.

So, it's only wrong if Republicans do it, right?

or Tweeting about people mooching on the system and not paying taxes.

Well now, that's a fucking lie. The Pravda hypocrites have been tweeting their hate all weekend. What a joke that these demagogue scum did exactly what they slander others for.

What everyone understands is that you are a hack who excuses the same acts by your party that you attack the opposition for.

I knew your outrage of all those "moochers" was invented. Once you found out your hero was a moocher himself, suddenly you're ok with it. How convenient.

Forum List

Back