🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Willing to hire a "burglar" to stop burglaries?

In a sense, what is implied in the thread's title is PRECISELY what right wingers on here are proposing. They all seem to agree that scamming the system (albeit, legally) in avoiding your tax responsibility is really not how this country can flourish economically......HOWEVER, they are willing to hire the "burglar" hoping that he can put an end to the burglaries.....

Sounds plausible????

NO !!!! The proposed taxation policies by Trump CLEARLY show that he not only would perpetuate the crooked system and if you take a look at his proposals you too will see the perpetuation of the old "trickle-down" bullshit that has been debunked since Ronnie Reagan's administration.

It has happened all the time ..

Frank Abagnale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Btw Trump didn't do anything illegal , just outsmarted the government and democrats insane tax laws.

Btw Trump didn't do anything illegal , just outsmarted the government and democrats insane tax laws.

Now, the above moron "claims" that the tax laws were just by the democrats......Well, there's been a long-time claim that Trump IS a closet-democrat whenever he is not so damn unhinged....LOL

Now, the above moron "claims" that the tax laws were just by the democrats......Well, there's been a long-time claim that Trump IS a closet-democrat whenever he is not so damn unhinged....LOL
The fucked up tax code is due to the career politician. Dip shit

How long had democrats controlled the house and Senate untill the 90s?

Somebody in GOVT or other, violated Trumps privacy rights to go back 21 years and post it. I would think Trump side should be asking how?

Then hillaries NY slimes lies about (7 year reverse amotization as someone posted) how he never pays taxes 21 years? Huh?

Trump should be asking who? BO IRS again? This all in attempt to sway the election. Go after the "clinton foundation" .. that's the real corruption.

If you're asking about fixing the tax codes that allow rich people to avoid paying, Hillary wouldn't be my choice. That dumb Kunt got caught trying to hide millions donated from other countries. :badgrin:

Trump has talked about the flaws. He's also said they need to be fixed.
The guy knows the problems we're facing, and how to fix them.

Unlike Hillary, and many other politicians, Trump is out to fix the BS in our government.

What's with the sudden silence? Did I mention something the Hillary supporters didn't like? lol

Somebody in GOVT or other, violated Trumps privacy rights to go back 21 years and post it. I would think Trump side should be asking how?

Hey, dingbat.......the letter to the NYT had a return address of Trump Towers.....

If the IRS was in cohoots with the Clintons, a copy of Trump's 2015 would have been ALSO sent to the paper.

But, build up your excuses for Trump's upcoming loss......LOL

What's with the sudden silence? Did I mention something the Hillary supporters didn't like? lol

NO, moron....dinner time is a hell of a lot more entertaining than your silly bullshit you learned from Hannity....LOL.

Again, do you willfully and purposefully ignore available deductions when you do your own taxes?

Of course not. Does that make the system less broken?

Then support a flat tax. nice and simple.

Lol, like I said...simple ideas for simple people.

I'll put 1/2 my IQ up against yours any day of the week, oxygen thief.

From the guy who is struggling with the concept of broken versus illegal. That's cute.

Most of the press implications allude to something shady going on, and you know it.

Forum List

Back