🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Willing to hire a "burglar" to stop burglaries?

[

I knew your outrage of all those "moochers" was invented. Once you found out your hero was a moocher himself, suddenly you're ok with it. How convenient.

So the DNC press went full bore with manufactured hate for the opposition candidate - bummer that the little Goebbels of the NY Times did EXACTLY THE SAME THING THEY SLANDER TRUMP FOR.

NY Times Paid No Taxes In 2014

[

I knew your outrage of all those "moochers" was invented. Once you found out your hero was a moocher himself, suddenly you're ok with it. How convenient.

So the DNC press went full bore with manufactured hate for the opposition candidate - bummer that the little Goebbels of the NY Times did EXACTLY THE SAME THING THEY SLANDER TRUMP FOR.

Then I guess that makes both Trump and the New York Times not fit to be president then.

Is the NYT running for president?

Then I guess that makes both Trump and the New York Times not fit to be president then.

Trump is running against a career criminal who engaged in treason. Hillary belongs in prison abd us bit qualified to be president.

What Trump and the Little Goebbels of the Times did is perfectly legal. The DNC scum demagogues of the Times were just libeling the hated enemy of the party..

Trump is running against a career criminal who engaged in treason. Hillary belongs in prison abd us bit qualified to be president.

What Trump and the Little Goebbels of the Times did is perfectly legal. The DNC scum demagogues of the Times were just libeling the hated enemy of the party..

Of course it's perfectly legal. The point is Trump has on multiple occasions called out others for not paying their fair share of federal income taxes when he himself hasn't paid federal income taxes. Combine that with the fact that his not paying fed income taxes is a perfect example of why our tax system is broken.

But of course you're ok with it. You're a nobody whose sole purpose in life is to blame others for your shitty existence.

[

I'm not voting for either one of them lol

Is the NYT running for president?

How can a newspaper run for president?

Almost there....

leadthehorse.jpg

In a sense, what is implied in the thread's title is PRECISELY what right wingers on here are proposing. They all seem to agree that scamming the system (albeit, legally) in avoiding your tax responsibility is really not how this country can flourish economically......HOWEVER, they are willing to hire the "burglar" hoping that he can put an end to the burglaries.....

Sounds plausible????

NO !!!! The proposed taxation policies by Trump CLEARLY show that he not only would perpetuate the crooked system and if you take a look at his proposals you too will see the perpetuation of the old "trickle-down" bullshit that has been debunked since Ronnie Reagan's administration.
Sounds like hiring career politicians to fix a massively corrupt federal government, that's all fucked up in anyone's book... lol

Of course it's perfectly legal. The point is Trump has on multiple occasions called out others for not paying their fair share of federal income taxes when he himself hasn't paid federal income taxes. Combine that with the fact that his not paying fed income taxes is a perfect example of why our tax system is broken.

But of course you're ok with it. You're a nobody whose sole purpose in life is to blame others for your shitty existence.

One thing about democrats is that they are liars. This is because the left is a sociopathic position, utterly devoid of ethics and integrity.

The NY Times ran this piece to libel the enemy of the party, but they ARE leftists and working for the party - which is to say they lied, they ALWAYS lie.

A net loss carry forward only allows losses to be spread over 7 years. The DNC Times leaked a state tax return (a felony) from 1995. Which means that even IF this loss was used to reduce income to zero and avoid taxes, it could only be done until 2002. So the NY Times was lying.

In further news, water is wet.

One thing about democrats is that they are liars. This is because the left is a sociopathic position, utterly devoid of ethics and integrity.

The NY Times ran this piece to libel the enemy of the party, but they ARE leftists and working for the party - which is to say they lied, they ALWAYS lie.

A net loss carry forward only allows losses to be spread over 7 years. The DNC Times leaked a state tax return (a felony) from 1995. Which means that even IF this loss was used to reduce income to zero and avoid taxes, it could only be done until 2002. So the NY Times was lying.

In further news, water is wet.

LOL so 7 years of paying no federal income taxes is ok?

MUST DEFEND HERO AT ALL COSTS!!! Your masters would be proud.

Forum List

Back