WINNING! Federal Judge Dismisses 14th Amendment Lawsuit Attempting to Keep Trump off Ballot

No, it really isn't.
Especially since he had been told by Barr, by the guy who monitored election security, by the secretaries of states of those states, that he had lost, even after several recounts.

You guys kind of set this precedent in 2000 when you stopped all recounts in Florida. You really can't come back and complain about it 20 years later.
Those tired excuses mean 0. We know he was complicit like Chris Wray was. They let it happen. Do actually trust those assholes?

hose tired excuses mean 0. We know he was complicit like Chris Wray was. They let it happen. Do actually trust those assholes?

So all these people Trump appointed Conspired to make sure Trump lost the election, is this what you are telling me?
Keep in mind, Trump only hires the best people.

And all these Republican Secretaries of State and Governors, they all went along with it, too.

And then there are those voters, all not realizing that Trump was the greatest man to walk the Earth Since Jesus Christ himself! Damn them for showing up and voting!

So all these people Trump appointed Conspired to make sure Trump lost the election, is this what you are telling me?
Keep in mind, Trump only hires the best people.

And all these Republican Secretaries of State and Governors, they all went along with it, too.

And then there are those voters, all not realizing that Trump was the greatest man to walk the Earth Since Jesus Christ himself! Damn them for showing up and voting!
Yes that is what I am telling you. When you see the shit going on now you do not believe it is possible, if not probable. Take a good look at what is going on.

Yes that is what I am telling you. When you see the shit going on now you do not believe it is possible, if not probable. Take a good look at what is going on.

Okay, I look at what's going on.

We are in a FAR better place than we were in 2020 when Trump crashed the country into a wall.
Covid is under control.
Unemployment is low.
We aren't having riots in the streets.
Inflation was a problem, but it's now under 4%.

Yes that is what I am telling you.

So, the people hand picked by Trump all decided Trump was too dangerous to have in the White House.

Perhaps you should listen to them since they know all the inside stuff that was going on under Trump

Okay, I look at what's going on.

We are in a FAR better place than we were in 2020 when Trump crashed the country into a wall.
Covid is under control.
Unemployment is low.
We aren't having riots in the streets.
Inflation was a problem, but it's now under 4%.
You must be on drugs. I think that statement means you really have nothing to say.

So, the people hand picked by Trump all decided Trump was too dangerous to have in the White House.

Perhaps you should listen to them since they know all the inside stuff that was going on under Trump
Hand picked from a sewer.

We have gone through this before. That excuse does not fly.

There is no excuse, there is only the fact that the people hand picked by the man that only hires the best and the brightest think he is a danger to the country.

There is no excuse, there is only the fact that the people hand picked by the man that only hires the best and the brightest think he is a danger to the country.
And weaponizing the entire government against one man is normal?

I already told you what I think about that poll. But it is nice to see a troll can post a link.

LOL

What you think of that poll won't actually alter its results. :icon_rolleyes:

It will, however, destroy your lies that most still think the election was stolen.

LOL

What you think of that poll won't actually alter its results. :icon_rolleyes:

It will, however, destroy your lies that most still think the election was stolen.
The election was stolen and there is all kinds of proof you dickheads simply deny. You have lost this argument.

Forum List

Back