🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wipe Israel Off The Map!!

They have no borders !!?!! What a bunch of cruel people !!!!!!!

Lets wipe them off the map !

but lets not wipe the millions of Islamic Jihadists who pose a threat to the free world off the map !

I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that I am certainly not ashamed to admit that Israel's ignorance is matched only by its arrogance. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Israel is firmly convinced that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for the world as a whole. Its belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that one of Israel's most loyal chargés d'affaires is known to have remarked, "We are the Promised Land." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that we have much to fear from Israel. Personally, I'm afraid that quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "predisadvantageously", it'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let it conspire with evil, or it'll borrow money and spend it on programs that use organized violence to suppress opposition. Regardless of which we choose, Israel swears that it is a country of peace. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Israel plans to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives. The result will be an amalgam of witless ruffianism and crass desperadoism, if such a monster can be imagined. As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must criticize Isreal's complicity in the widespread establishment of Machiavellianism. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Well said! What's the punchline?
He's channeling Iran's leader. Next he'll make a video with people chanting "death to Israel".

I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that I am certainly not ashamed to admit that Israel's ignorance is matched only by its arrogance. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Israel is firmly convinced that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for the world as a whole. Its belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that one of Israel's most loyal chargés d'affaires is known to have remarked, "We are the Promised Land." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that we have much to fear from Israel. Personally, I'm afraid that quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "predisadvantageously", it'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let it conspire with evil, or it'll borrow money and spend it on programs that use organized violence to suppress opposition. Regardless of which we choose, Israel swears that it is a country of peace. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Israel plans to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives. The result will be an amalgam of witless ruffianism and crass desperadoism, if such a monster can be imagined. As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must criticize Isreal's complicity in the widespread establishment of Machiavellianism. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Twice you've been banned and here you are again. Back as a third sock spouting the same old drivel. What a boring tosser you are!

Twice you've been banned and here you are again. Back as a third sock spouting the same old drivel. What a boring tosser you are!

I dont know who you think I am. But I am new here. I have never been banned from this forum. Maybe you should check out my other posts though.

I dont know who you think I am. But I am new here. I have never been banned from this forum. Maybe you should check out my other posts though.

I doubt your posts here, or anywhere else are worth checking out. They're no doubt the same old same old you've posted here before.

I doubt your posts here, or anywhere else are worth checking out. They're no doubt the same old same old you've posted here before.

Thats what I figured. You are afraid to find out Im not who you think I am.

images

Do you masterbate to that fake Map >
Boyfriend at the mosque gave the bullshit map to you on Friday?

Thats what I figured. You are afraid to find out Im not who you think I am.
Ask us if we care, dipweed.

Forum List

Back