Wisconsin Gov Evers

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
we cannot believe this but it is a Democrat Governor this idiot has just signed an emergency executive order that people go in public must wear a mask? that tells us that the peple that Riot and kill people and Destroy peoples property like the blacks in Milwaukee on State Street are gong to wear masks no do not look at CNN but watch the local Milwaukee tv channels and I guarantee you they do not wear masks or Gloves, thank you Wisconsin Legislature Republican leaders for stopping this exutive order , NOW tell me is this a rational thought by evers or a copy cat Political deal like Joe Biden. Drunk Nancy Pelosi must of sent out another useless memo

we cannot believe this but it is a Democrat Governor this idiot has just signed an emergency executive order that people go in public must wear a mask? that tells us that the peple that Riot and kill people and Destroy peoples property like the blacks in Milwaukee on State Street are gong to wear masks no do not look at CNN but watch the local Milwaukee tv channels and I guarantee you they do not wear masks or Gloves, thank you Wisconsin Legislature Republican leaders for stopping this exutive order , NOW tell me is this a rational thought by evers or a copy cat Political deal like Joe Biden. Drunk Nancy Pelosi must of sent out another useless memo
What do you expect from a “ mini Maoist “

By the way - Senator Johnson from Wisconsin is in my hair-cross pointer. Why is this senator a member of the political party "republicans" - and the governor of Wisconsin is from the "democrat" party? And what has senator Ron Johnson to do with Wisconsin at all? Did this damned asshole declare war on Germany in the name of Wisconsin or in the name of the USA?

Last edited:
answer your own question Johnson is a Senator in Wisconsin Elected by people n Wisconsin?

He is not born in Wisconsin - did he grow up there? And did he declare war on Germany in the name of Wisconsin or in the name of the USA? If he is senator in Wisconsin then this was in the name of Wisconsin, what he did do, isn't it? Is he able to speak with any other authority than the authority to speak in the name of Wisconsin?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back