Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
It is rare these days that I get a genuine sense of pride from the actions of ANY political body, but Wisconsin's Senate showed a lot of courage, a lot of conviction, and sent a message that the process will not be killed, no matter WHO is attacking it.

Kudos, and thanks, to Wisconsin!

And Idaho too!

Nope.

I'm not from New York either, but I have an opinion about 9/11.

And I hate the Yankees. But how are you proud over Wisconsin? That's like me saying that Canada did me proud for whatever they did today in Parliament.

Nope.

And I hate the Yankees. But how are you proud over Wisconsin? That's like me saying that Canada did me proud for whatever they did today in Parliament.

If you have to ask, you're not bright enough to understand the answer.

On Wisconsin!!!!

Nope.

You're not exactly the brightest light on the ol' Christmas tree o' life, eh?

How's that trying to nail JELLO to the wall workin' out for ya'?:cuckoo:

Nope.

You're not exactly the brightest light on the ol' Christmas tree o' life, eh?

How's that trying to nail JELLO to the wall workin' out for ya'?:cuckoo:

While it's still in the box..it's pretty easy.

If you have to ask, you're not bright enough to understand the answer.

On Wisconsin!!!!

Try me.

Gameover-web-final.jpg

It is rare these days that I get a genuine sense of pride from the actions of ANY political body, but Wisconsin's Senate showed a lot of courage, a lot of conviction, and sent a message that the process will not be killed, no matter WHO is attacking it.

Kudos, and thanks, to Wisconsin!

And Idaho too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, at least we can all now see that you have no meaningful response. Why don't you just admit that you are "proud" because you want to control people's lives, and you feel like the Wisconsin legislature did that for you. By them supporting the position you chose to support, you feel like you've accomplished your goal of controlling what these teachers do regarding things that have absolutely nothing to do with you and have absolutely no effect on you.

Well, at least we can all now see that you have no meaningful response. Why don't you just admit that you are "proud" because you want to control people's lives, and you feel like the Wisconsin legislature did that for you. By them supporting the position you chose to support, you feel like you've accomplished your goal of controlling what these teachers do regarding things that have absolutely nothing to do with you and have absolutely no effect on you.

Ok.

I admit it.

Guess what?

Gameover-web-final.jpg

wow, so giving people a choice as in paying dues, or re-certifying their unions is...control? uh huh.

Forum List

Back