Wisconsin man threatens to kill President Barack Obama

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The rightwing terrorists are coming out of the woodwork

"Dutcher also told a La Crosse detective that his threat was serious and that "he would not have said what he said if he didn't intend to carry it out."

A law enforcement official said Friday that Dutcher had been arrested and is currently being held pending initial appearance.

While threats against the White House and Obama are relatively common occurrences, Thursday's arrest warrant comes amid increased security measures leading into the July 4 holiday weekend and concerns of a terrorist threat."

"The warrant also says Dutcher posted on Facebook on June 30 "that's it! Thursday I will be in La Crosse. Hopefully I will get a clear shot at the pretend president. Killing him is our CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY!"

Wisconsin man allegedly threatens to kill Barack Obama - CNNPolitics.com

You're such a dumbass.
I wouldnt have to explain why to anyone else...but since I'm obviously talking to an idiot.
Why would anyone announce their intention to kill someone on FaceBook if they actually intended to carry out the threat?

He looks like a fruity Lib that's on those drugs Obozo wants to legalize, and Wisconsin has voted Democrat for President since 1988. Maybe Obama didn't invite him to the party.

Sure guano, to you and the rest of your C-FAG gaggle of libtard tools some obscure dipshits who aren't smart enough to keep their mouths shut about wanting to kill people are a clear and present danger.

Never mind the facts are against you on this issue, like every other issue.

Left-wing v. right-wing violence

"Dutcher also told a La Crosse detective that his threat was serious and that "he would not have said what he said if he didn't intend to carry it out."

A law enforcement official said Friday that Dutcher had been arrested and is currently being held pending initial appearance.

While threats against the White House and Obama are relatively common occurrences, Thursday's arrest warrant comes amid increased security measures leading into the July 4 holiday weekend and concerns of a terrorist threat."

"The warrant also says Dutcher posted on Facebook on June 30 "that's it! Thursday I will be in La Crosse. Hopefully I will get a clear shot at the pretend president. Killing him is our CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY!"

Presidents get multiple death threats daily. This one was selected and propagated to keep you and your ignorant nazi ilk penned in and keep the left wing neo-nazi narrative alive.
Sieg heil!

150703104743-wi-man-threatens-potus-exlarge-169.jpg

CLEARLY this guy isn't right in the head.

Sure guano, to you and the rest of your C-FAG gaggle of libtard tools some obscure dipshits who aren't smart enough to keep their mouths shut about wanting to kill people are a clear and present danger.

Never mind the facts are against you on this issue, like every other issue.

Left-wing v. right-wing violence

Haha C-FAG!! Glad its catching on.

This poor black president has had death threats since day one....and woe to the bitch that even attempts it....you will get that long over due race war, because we niggas love our president and nothing is gonna bring harm to him...white people had better understand, this ain't your grandparents generation with passive love me non aggressive nigga's.....today, they'd just as soon cut your nuts off than loan you a dime....be careful.

This poor black president has had death threats since day one....and woe to the bitch that even attempts it....you will get that long over due race war, because we niggas love our president and nothing is gonna bring harm to him...white people had better understand, this ain't your grandparents generation with passive love me non aggressive nigga's.....today, they'd just as soon cut your nuts off than loan you a dime....be careful.

Yes you show why you are a far left drone with your racist rant!

Why do knee jerk progs automatically assume a nut case potential assassin is a "right winger" because the president is a democrat? History tells us that every nut case assassin or attempted assassin in modern history was a left winger. Look at the freak. Does he look like anything but a typical left wing pot head prog? He was in Wisconsin on a left wing crusade about overtime payment to workers.

Last edited:
Why do knee jerk progs automatically assume a nut case potential assassin is a "right winger" because the president is a democrat? History tells us that every nut case assassin or attempted assassin in modern history was a left winger. Look at the freak. Does he look like anything but a typical left wing pot head prog? He was in Wisconsin on a left wing crusade about overtime payment to workers.

You see things from a political stand point, I see things from a race stand point....99.99% of these haters are rednecks....that's the definitive word here, RED FUCKIN NECKS...END OF SUMMARY!!

upload_2015-7-3_19-24-42.jpeg
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT PARTY THEIR FROM? Oh and by the way, Wisc. is a state that has Walker, the biggest redneck that part of north!!

Yes you show why you are a far left drone with your racist rant!

I'm just keeping it 100 with you rednecks, adjust~!

Forum List

Back