Wisconsin man threatens to kill President Barack Obama

Why do knee jerk progs automatically assume a nut case potential assassin is a "right winger" because the president is a democrat? History tells us that every nut case assassin or attempted assassin in modern history was a left winger. Look at the freak. Does he look like anything but a typical left wing pot head prog? He was in Wisconsin on a left wing crusade about overtime payment to workers.

You see things from a political stand point, I see things from a race stand point....99.99% of these haters are rednecks....that's the definitive word here, RED FUCKIN NECKS...END OF SUMMARY!!

View attachment 43820 WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT PARTY THEIR FROM? Oh and by the way, Wisc. is a state that has Walker, the biggest redneck that part of north!!
They're, their, there, don't get bent out of shape you ignorant motherfucker.

The rightwing terrorists are coming out of the woodwork

"Dutcher also told a La Crosse detective that his threat was serious and that "he would not have said what he said if he didn't intend to carry it out."

A law enforcement official said Friday that Dutcher had been arrested and is currently being held pending initial appearance.

While threats against the White House and Obama are relatively common occurrences, Thursday's arrest warrant comes amid increased security measures leading into the July 4 holiday weekend and concerns of a terrorist threat."

"The warrant also says Dutcher posted on Facebook on June 30 "that's it! Thursday I will be in La Crosse. Hopefully I will get a clear shot at the pretend president. Killing him is our CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY!"

Wisconsin man allegedly threatens to kill Barack Obama - CNNPolitics.com

This poor black president has had death threats since day one....and woe to the bitch that even attempts it....you will get that long over due race war, because we niggas love our president and nothing is gonna bring harm to him...white people had better understand, this ain't your grandparents generation with passive love me non aggressive nigga's.....today, they'd just as soon cut your nuts off than loan you a dime....be careful.

Yes you show why you are a far left drone with your racist rant!

I'm just keeping it 100 with you rednecks, adjust~!

You would not know a redneck even if you were looking at one in the mirror.

But you prove that the far left are the true racists and bigots..

He should have made a movie about wanting to do it, it might have won an award at Cannes

Why do knee jerk progs automatically assume a nut case potential assassin is a "right winger" because the president is a democrat? History tells us that every nut case assassin or attempted assassin in modern history was a left winger. Look at the freak. Does he look like anything but a typical left wing pot head prog? He was in Wisconsin on a left wing crusade about overtime payment to workers.

You see things from a political stand point, I see things from a race stand point....99.99% of these haters are rednecks....that's the definitive word here, RED FUCKIN NECKS...END OF SUMMARY!!

View attachment 43820 WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT PARTY THEIR FROM? Oh and by the way, Wisc. is a state that has Walker, the biggest redneck that part of north!!
They're, their, there, don't get bent out of shape you ignorant motherfucker.

Sticks and stones, pal, sticks and stones!! And just for the record, I was trying to make a point and clearly its you, that's bent out of shape....me thinks you need another swig of homemade beaver hooch!! Bottoms up, clown!!
upload_2015-7-3_19-31-55.jpeg

He should have made a movie about wanting to do it, it might have won an award at Cannes

Hey, you brave mf, why don't you do a movie? You talk so much shit around here and yet.....you hide behind a damned key board....your so brave, get your ass up and make a movie about it, you lice infested maggot coward!!

"Dutcher also told a La Crosse detective that his threat was serious and that "he would not have said what he said if he didn't intend to carry it out."

A law enforcement official said Friday that Dutcher had been arrested and is currently being held pending initial appearance.

While threats against the White House and Obama are relatively common occurrences, Thursday's arrest warrant comes amid increased security measures leading into the July 4 holiday weekend and concerns of a terrorist threat."

"The warrant also says Dutcher posted on Facebook on June 30 "that's it! Thursday I will be in La Crosse. Hopefully I will get a clear shot at the pretend president. Killing him is our CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY!"

This poor black president has had death threats since day one....and woe to the bitch that even attempts it....you will get that long over due race war, because we niggas love our president and nothing is gonna bring harm to him...white people had better understand, this ain't your grandparents generation with passive love me non aggressive nigga's.....today, they'd just as soon cut your nuts off than loan you a dime....be careful.

All I do is respond to the ignorant shit you morons post here.....you call for racist responses because you come with the shit. Again, stop thinking this is the days of Dr. King or because those idiot family members forgave that murderer of their relatives that we're all about non aggression.....those days are done, adjust!!

All I do is respond to the ignorant shit you morons post here.....you call for racist responses because you come with the shit. Again, stop thinking this is the days of Dr. King or because those idiot family members forgave that murderer of their relatives that we're all about non aggression.....those days are done, adjust!!

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Hey, you brave mf, why don't you do a movie? You talk so much shit around here and yet.....you hide behind a damned key board....your so brave, get your ass up and make a movie about it, you lice infested maggot coward!!

What a great idea! Are you interested in a role? I was thinking of casting you for the towel boy in Obama's Favorite Gay Bath Houses in Chicago: Gluteus Maximus

You would not know a redneck even if youItwere looking at one in the mirror.

upload_2015-7-3_19-44-15.jpeg

What a great idea! Are you interested in a role? I was thinking of casting you for the towel boy in Obama's Favorite Gay Bath Houses in Chicago: Gluteus Maximus

Tell you what, coward, you make the movie, I'll buy the popcorn.....I'll be waiting..........coward!!

You would not know a redneck even if youItwere looking at one in the mirror.

View attachment 43823

Yes we know the racist/bigoted far left drones can not handle the truth..

Tell you what, coward, you make the movie, I'll buy the popcorn.....I'll be waiting..........coward!!

Says the racist on a message board hidden ID...

You are the one shouting and talking all the shit from behind the keyboard.

I see you getting wobbly in the knees when Obama asks for you for a towel

Goono has been crapping his Depends continually scared shitless the right wing is going to come wheel him out of his catholic nursing home and throw him off the nearest bridge.

Terroristic threats lead to bad results. Please tell me this was not 007.

Last edited:
Theres already a thread on this. It was 1 of Gunos 400 threads per week talking about Obama or gays or whites or rebel flags.

Theres already a thread on this. It was 1 of Gunos 400 threads per week talking about Obama or gays or whites or rebel flags.

That's strange because I haven't seen any Obama threads on this board.

The rest of it you got right. Race religeon & guns.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when Obama's life isn't being threatened by some white retard!!

Forum List

Back