Wisconsin man threatens to kill President Barack Obama

American liberals don't need a martyr. Let history judge when the one being judged is still around to punish.

Making threats against the presidunce is terrible. He should be punished.

But, if the obastard got struck by lightening while on the golf course, or dropped of a cocaine overdose, that's different.

How many time did they have a huge press release every time someone made a threat against Bush? is all I'm saying.

they make a huge deal out over dear leader and most of them turn out to be dropped as nonsense

Theres already a thread on this. It was 1 of Gunos 400 threads per week talking about Obama or gays or whites or rebel flags.
I am not getting tired of writing posts about our "beloved" and dear leader. Nobody can tell anything bad about him. Why did you notice this fact?
I do not want to stop posting about Obama? What would you say?

Is anybody going to advocate the MURDER of the duly elected leader of our country? And yes there are some liberties slipping away, but I like to think we are starting to undo the damage. The Patriot Act is the first thing we need to demand goes away. But we are moving I think in the right direction...

Forum List

Back