Wisconsin School District Accuses 3 Students of Sexual Harassment for Using Incorrect Pronouns

to mental care...

:lmao:

1652620553268.png

WTF?

I thought preferred pronouns were about GENDER IDENTITY, NOT about SEX?!

If that is the case,there is no SEXUAL harrassment..

If one of my kids refused to refer to a male as a 'she' or refer to a female as a 'he', they would not be SEXUALLY HARRASSING them - they would be refusing to participate in their INSANITY / separation from reality.

This is another example of someone seeking to criminally punish someone because they were OFFENDED.

The backlash is coming, and it won't end with this tranny nonsense. By the time it's all said and done the whole degenerate queer crew will be locking the closet door behind them for a the next century or so.

WTF?

If one of my kids refused to refer to a male as a 'she' or refer to a female as a 'he', they would not be SEXUALLY HARRASSING them - they would be refusing to participate in their INSANITY / separation from reality.

This is another example of someone seeking to criminally punish someone because they were OFFENDED.
Just like these kids' bigot parents...The article i gibberish, just a trigger for your brainwashed ignoramus babbling hate. It;s like Brexit, the fewer foreigners you know, the more likely to hate them. Here, it's any minority. God will not be amused....Also a big reason your hero and Trump's attacked ukraine. Tolerance is anti-fascist

The backlash is coming, and it won't end with this tranny nonsense. By the time it's all said and done the whole degenerate queer crew will be locking the closet door behind them for a the next century or so.
Actually you ignorant haters are having a last gasp...The age of info will get you after this hiccup of lying conmen. Like Murdoch and Trump and the GOP...

Actually you ignorant haters are having a last gasp...The age of info will get you after this hiccup of lying conmen. Like Murdoch and Trump and the GOP...
Nah, the degenerate queer crew just never shuts up. If they would have shut up and accepted that disgusting mockery of marriage things would have settled out. Instead those drama queen degenerates had to keep pushing. Now it's all grooming for their pedo faction and attempting to normalize mental illness.

Just like these kids' bigot parents...The article i gibberish, just a trigger for your brainwashed ignoramus babbling hate. It;s like Brexit, the fewer foreigners you know, the more likely to hate them. Here, it's any minority. God will not be amused....Also a big reason your hero and Trump's attacked ukraine. Tolerance is anti-fascist
Again, refusing to call a dude 'she' or a female 'him' might be offensive to the reality-devoid, delusional little extremist-brainwashed nutbags, but it neither makes one refusing to participate in their lack of reality a 'biggot' or a 'sexual harrasser'.

Not everyone gets a trophy, and not everyone has to participate in your liberal insanity, snowflakes.

The parents of the kids being charged with 'sexual harrassment' ought to sue the sh!t out of those charging them.p

Again, liberals have argued gender identity has nothing to do with 'sex'; therefore, there can't be any 'sexual' harassment.

Now would be a perfect time for liberals and snowflakes to try to come up with the as-of-yet non-existent crime of 'GENDER Harassment', covering their bruised feelings for not being referred to by their preferred pronouns.

:p

I could never get use to they them. How would you use that in a sentence?
Just what did these kids do to be charge with sexual harassment. what was the interaction between them? so now people can choose what other people can call them and everybody has to comply with their demands. this is as stupid as it gets.

WTF?

The district attacking minor students? Yeah, everyone involved should be tarred and feathered. The democrat war on parents rages on.

Again, refusing to call a dude 'she' or a female 'him' might be offensive to the reality-devoid, delusional little extremist-brainwashed nutbags, but it neither makes one refusing to participate in their lack of reality a 'biggot' or a 'sexual harrasser'.

Not everyone gets a trophy, and not everyone has to participate in your liberal insanity, snowflakes.
We have no idea what happened to any extent, just a chance to show how macho brainwashed you are lol....hater dupe.

Forum List

Back