Wisconsin School District Accuses 3 Students of Sexual Harassment for Using Incorrect Pronouns

Good, because all "non-binary" people are mental defectives because "non-binary" does not exist and no one can show otherwise. Nature only invented and needs "BINARY" because it only takes two to tango. Unless otherwise anyone can show me a group of people copulating where there is something more there than some combination of MEN(1) and WOMEN(2).

BINARY
What the hell does it even mean ??

The majority of Americans aren’t going to comply to this bs. Freaks on steroids who think they can change the English language think again dumbasses. Most ppl will tell you to shove it up your asses, Law suite bring it that will make most people NOT USE it all the more and then you ass holes get to create hate for yourselves where there wasn’t any before.

MY PRONOUNS BITCH ARE QUEEN GHOST DO NOT REFER TO ME AS ANYTHING ELSE OR MASTER WILL WORK.

The best pronoun for those who are unclear about whether they are female or male or some imaginary other gender sex would be a contraction of “he or she/it”h'or'sh'/it.

Democrat Liberal fucks need to be deported, there are all pieces of shit.
Nope, most Liberal (D) are high functioning members of society just like most Conservative (R) are also high functioning members of society.

You have a Yuge problem of linking normal people into a different group.
Just admit it.
Transgender is a severe mental illness
From a guy ^^^^^^ that admits he has 'mental issues' and is 'mentally ill'
should not throw stones.

They can be anything their fruit cake hearts desire but leave the kids alone……..

and uhm how on the hell you are shit stains going to use this in sentences, See how I used they wtf will you say

hey they can you and they come your sound like fkn morons Hey them is they going to the store this week with they omg fk this chit you won’t see me trying to bend over for this fkn mental ass bs.

At any rate, call people what they want and don't be an asshole lol....
Why not?

You're an asshole, why shouldn't I be one?

You'll respond to whatever I call you, and fuck you if you don't like it.

Stupid snowflake liberal, why don't you go enlist in the military or something. Learn some life skills.

Why not?

You're an asshole, why shouldn't I be one?

You'll respond to whatever I call you, and fuck you if you don't like it.

Stupid snowflake liberal, why don't you go enlist in the military or something. Learn some life skills.
Because I'm 71, stupid. lol. Oooops ignoramus...IN SCHOOL, you get suspended. lol. Being a hater and dupe is life skills? Maybe in Bugtussle....

They can be anything their fruit cake hearts desire but leave the kids alone……..

and uhm how on the hell you are shit stains going to use this in sentences, See how I used they wtf will you say

hey they can you and they come your sound like fkn morons Hey them is they going to the store this week with they omg fk this chit you won’t see me trying to bend over for this fkn mental ass bs.
Are you in middle school? LOL

Forum List

Back