Wise words from Pablo Escobar

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I have always acted as a man of duty, although someone says that I am a terrorist. But I believe that a person is obliged to fight for his family and his property, and if for this he needs a weapon, so be it. Should I act like a complete fagot and let someone take my dignity and honor from me?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I don't understand why everyone forgets how much I have done for the poor. Remember, they called me the Robin Hood of all paisa? So, I'm very proud of this. Even the government people cannot deny that I have done more for the poor than all of them combined in all their worthless lives.

• Banned
It’s not even a quote from him, is it?

Just more of your stream of consciousness, I-just-had-a-stroke word salad
That's what he really said, and he also didn't like disgraceful strippers like you.

There is nothing more valuable than a promise, and nothing more shameful than breaking it.

You never know which bullet will kill you. After all, names are not written on bullets

You never know which bullet will kill you. After all, names are not written on bullets
He sure didn’t know

1695447722496.jpeg

(Colombian police celebrate over Escobar’s dead body)

I have always acted as a man of duty, although someone says that I am a terrorist. But I believe that a person is obliged to fight for his family and his property, and if for this he needs a weapon, so be it. Should I act like a complete fagot and let someone take my dignity and honor from me?
Talk is cheap. What did he do?

In light of the recent jailbreaks in Berks county, Pa, I was thinking that this post was going to be about how Pablo Escobar taught those inmates how to break out of jail.

Pablo Escobar is a criminal, a murderer and a terrorist. He destroyed lives. He did not act as a man of duty. He was a greedy, blood-thirsty criminal.

Attribution with no links, no supporting evidence... anyone could have said those things. Knowing the kind of filth Escobar was, he probably stole them from someone else.

Forum List

Back