🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Witches of Eastwick: Which One is the HOTTEST?

Actually (yeah, I know some of you hate when someone starts a sentence with that word......) Michelle Pfeiffer is still pretty hot.

michelle-pfeiffer_2722437k.jpg

Actually (yeah, I know some of you hate when someone starts a sentence with that word......) Michelle Pfeiffer is still pretty hot.

michelle-pfeiffer_2722437k.jpg

It's they eyes.. she's very very cute :)

ill take these 3 Eastwick witches over those 3......

Really? Yuck..... I love the long wild curly hair of the other 3
thats ok.....its whats under the hair that counts....
yes.gif

Back about the mid 1990's I was at a restraunt eating dinner with my dad and other relatives. It was deer season if I remember correctly, and it was a small restraunt between my parents house and the county seat.

A female - a former teacher at the grade school I attended, and she moved to Florida ; her son use to work at the far north plant where I currently work ( that plant shut down some years ago ). She ( my former teacher ) was dressed seductive as I will describe, with tight pants on. She sat at the counter eating her meal, but what confused me was for someone I knew all my life there was no "Hey, how ya doing." "Give me a hug" - no excited to see me what so ever, AND....AND she ate her meal while speaking to me, without making one bit of eye contact while we talked. She sat at the counter eating her meal ; I was off to her right side, and she would look straight while talking to me. She told me that she was coming back to visit in the near future "If the funds was there", as she stated.

The former teacher was probably in her late 50s then. If I remember = a tight blouse with a tight pair of jeans...or capri pants ( blue jean material ). Trying to look good in a small town community where no one cared, and as I remember - she had remarried. SO WHY was she dressed like that?

Women in short shorts, women in tight capri pants, women in tight jeans.........I've seen it all. ;)

Shadow 355

ill take these 3 Eastwick witches over those 3......

Really? Yuck..... I love the long wild curly hair of the other 3
thats ok.....its whats under the hair that counts....
yes.gif

Back about the mid 1990's I was at a restraunt eating dinner with my dad and other relatives. It was deer season if I remember correctly, and it was a small restraunt between my parents house and the county seat.

A female - a former teacher at the grade school I attended, and she moved to Florida ; her son use to work at the far north plant where I currently work ( that plant shut down some years ago ). She ( my former teacher ) was dressed seductive as I will describe, with tight pants on. She sat at the counter eating her meal, but what confused me was for someone I knew all my life there was no "Hey, how ya doing." "Give me a hug" - no excited to see me what so ever, AND....AND she ate her meal while speaking to me, without making one bit of eye contact while we talked. She sat at the counter eating her meal ; I was off to her right side, and she would look straight while talking to me. She told me that she was coming back to visit in the near future "If the funds was there", as she stated.

The former teacher was probably in her late 50s then. If I remember = a tight blouse with a tight pair of jeans...or capri pants ( blue jean material ). Trying to look good in a small town community where no one cared, and as I remember - she had remarried. SO WHY was she dressed like that?

Women in short shorts, women in tight capri pants, women in tight jeans.........I've seen it all. ;)

Shadow 355
Women in short shorts, women in tight capri pants, women in tight jeans.........I've seen it all.
ill go one better.....ive seen them naked.....

Forum List

Back