With a week to go....the "needle" has NOT moved either way...

A week from today, my prediction is that Clinton will win.....not in a landslide as previously thought, but an easy electoral college 270 PLUS win by poll closing in eastern standard time with VA and PA (and possibly NC) carried by Clinton.

The Comey letter has caused some damage to Clinton but NOT enough to sway those swing states to go for Trump....remember, Trump needs ALL of those swing states to vote for him, while Clinton can easily coast to the finish line.....

In addition, I believe that there may be a damaging November "surprise" still in store for Trump...a surprise that may dampen the conservatives' premature festivities and calls for, "lock her up"

I actually believe the GOP is more worried about keeping the Senate than if Clinton wins or not. Sure Trump voters care, but who really cares what they think because they believe some wall will stop the Cartels...

The fight is over the Senate now and I believe the GOP will retain it...

I actually believe the GOP is more worried about keeping the Senate than if Clinton wins or not. Sure Trump voters care, but who really cares what they think because they believe some wall will stop the Cartels...

The fight is over the Senate now and I believe the GOP will retain it...

I respectfully disagree about retaining the Senate....You and I have debated this issue, and i strongly believe that PA, NH, WI and NV will switch....and with the VP vote, I believe that the tie will be broken to 51......Of course, that cannot mean much except for committee chairs and if some rules get changed on what a "majority" means..

A week from today, my prediction is that Clinton will win.....not in a landslide as previously thought, but an easy electoral college 270 PLUS win by poll closing in eastern standard time with VA and PA (and possibly NC) carried by Clinton.

The Comey letter has caused some damage to Clinton but NOT enough to sway those swing states to go for Trump....remember, Trump needs ALL of those swing states to vote for him, while Clinton can easily coast to the finish line.....

In addition, I believe that there may be a damaging November "surprise" still in store for Trump...a surprise that may dampen the conservatives' premature festivities and calls for, "lock her up"

Wow, "a" Democrat "predicts "Hillary will" win, stop "the" presses!

"Best" scenario for Trump is 264, to Clinton's 272.....Trump can win 30 states and STILL lose......Look at an EC map and even you can figure it out.

Another video or audio tape from the Comrade Trump files of perversion would keep a lot of evangelistic voters in North Carolina at home.

Who let the apes out of the cage?

What makes you think you have the qualifications to make any predictions?

The desperation...

What makes you think you have the qualifications to make any predictions?

True......I forgot that most of you morons on this forum just parrot what Sean Hannity tells you to....My apologies, Norma......LOL

These threads are hysterical.

I can't help but continue to laugh and think of Nattie in something like this:

I will cherish this for years:

As weird as this election has been...you are comfortable with needle thin predictions?

YES..........regardless of the conservatives' frenzy on this and other forums......all you have to do is look at the polls even after the Comey letter......AND, which of the 2 candidates has the better ground game established to get the voters out to the polls.

The ground game, which Comrade Trump ignores, will be the winning card for Hillary.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back