With All Of Trump's Indictments

how much will Trump/Biden debates in 2024 factor in?

Will Trump smoke sleepy Joe in the debates, propelling Trump to victory?

Will voters care what even happens in the debates (IE, they would have already made up their minds anyway)?

Will Biden be cognitive enough in the debates to make Trump look bad, propelling Biden to victory?

The only thing that will really matter is, "It's the economy, stupid".

Will both candidates say no to debates?

Bottom line, will the debates between Biden and Trump be a factor at all in who wins?
Not at all.

Blue will vote Blue & Red Red.

The election will be decided by how ruthlessly & effectively the Democrats criminally suppress 3rd parties and their voters in half a dozen Purple states.

Just as in 2020.

Yep! Except the one he won against Trump! That should tell ya something!

Hillary won the debates against Trump as well! :D
No one remembers a word that Hillary said, but EVERYONE remembers what Trump said to her. :laugh:

No one remembers a word that Hillary said, but EVERYONE remembers what Trump said to her. :laugh:
True!

LOCK HER UP!

the chickens, have come home to roost!

In other words, what goes around, comes around....

And

Karma, is a bitch! ;)

Will voters care what even happens in the debates (IE, they would have already made up their minds anyway)?

Will Biden be cognitive enough in the debates to make Trump look bad, propelling Biden to victory?

Bottom line, will the debates between Biden and Trump be a factor at all in who wins?
/----/ I wouldn't be surprised if Dementia Joe bows out of debates for some national emergency and has Heels Up stand in.
BYDzBPQ8GOmeY37yAXcM8BaVzKHe6iBwtukXzl4Zqh1Jran5HQQTGMRI1GJelnxY_OY81gzmlR_og8pf7xvIYwejyS4BNE7vGtG-bpqUhsrNOZh9kQLVBhxA0NbbIiEGJ_ZWdW9D-9sn1Q=s0-d-e1-ft

What makes you think Trump will show up to a debate?

I can't see Trump showing for any debates, not in this primary or in the election debates.

Could be wrong, I suppose?
Biden won't debate. His higher ups won't let him and if somehow he does whoever he is debating needs to make it VERY CLEAR that Biden forced his daughter to shower with him and is a likely pedophile. Since the news won't do it the gop must. That should be an INSTANT no qualification but the left lack moral boundaries.

Joes lies last time are going to be a massive problem for him this time.
donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

Forum List

Back