🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With all the free money flowing how eager will Democrats be to get back to work?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
It’s no secret that Democrats really like their free shit these days...With those folks being paid to stay home how likely is it that they’ll be willing to get back at it when the smoke clears? I can see the Party Of Free Shit putting up a major fight when the push to go back to work begins. Your thoughts?

It’s no secret that Democrats really like their free shit these days...With those folks being paid to stay home how likely is it that they’ll be willing to get back at it when the smoke clears? I can see the Party Of Free Shit putting up a major fight when the push to go back to work begins. Your thoughts?
If it is the Democrats, why has trump been so proud of the free shit he thinks he is giving away with his name on it? Strange times, strange viewpoints.

If it is the Democrats, why has trump been so proud of the free shit he thinks he is giving away with his name on it? Strange times, strange viewpoints.

Read the question again bud...the premise stands.
"With folks who often beg for free shit being paid to stay home and smoke weed, how likely is it that they’ll be willing to get back at it when the smoke clears?"

So when those Democrats DO run out of the free shit and have to go back to work? Are there going to be any jobs left for them to return to? Democrats want to keep the lock down going. Watch what the result of THAT is!

"With folks who often beg for free shit being paid to stay home and smoke weed, how likely is it that they’ll be willing to get back at it when the smoke clears?"

Around here, we have a majority of Republicans. Guess who the majority of the people that us MJ products? Stop making shit up.

Around here, we have a majority of Republicans. Guess who the majority of the people that us MJ products? Stop making shit up.

I'm certain you can link us to that lying bullshit?

With how hard working and dedicated american workers are today I'd say 99.99999 percent will be ready to go back to work. And they'll be sporting masks and gloves.

According to current polling publish 4/21/2020 :More than eight in 10 voters, 81 percent, say Americans “should continue to social distance for as long as is needed to curb the spread of coronavirus, even if it means continued damage to the economy.” Only 10 percent say Americans “should stop social distancing to stimulate the economy, even if it means increasing the spread of coronavirus.” Poll: Don’t stop social distancing if coronavirus will spread

Numbers like that say it is not just Democrats supporting social distancing. Hey, I not working because I am retired civilian and military careers, so the social distancing doesn't bother me, as in increases the chances I won't get it. I haven't gotten any "free shit", does that mean I get to sit at home and smoke weed anyway, like you advocate for those, even of your party that you apparently despise? It is not legal in my state, but if you think I should, I might, if you deliver. I understand your frustration. When you are part of the 10% it is hard to get that many people to agree with you, when it comes to moving so fast towards your goals that they are afraid you might get them, their families (including parents and grand parents) sickened or or even killed. But hey, cheer up! Yesterday New York had 764 killed and only picked up 4,461 new cases. Is it going in the direction you want fast enough for you?

Forum List

Back