With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?

Cons ain't EVER going to hit rock bottom cuz they're morally-challenged tunnel rats who are dedicated to literally and figuratively digging in darkness.

did you ever apologize or even own the fact that I proved you wrong about obama calling President Bush unpatriotic? fuck you gutter rat, fuck you.

You never proved it that I saw. Not even close.

There WAS a time when I thought that cons could (and someday would) hit rock bottom. But every new low was followed by several people who seemed determined to plumb the depths of moral dishonesty...simply in an effort to cast aspersions on Obama. However, admittedly, plenty of those people were/are merely giving in to a profit motive since there clearly is seemingly an inexhaustible demand for any and every anti-Obama book that can be churned out. And churned out, they certainly are.

But here we are, some 44 mos after Obama took office, and where do conservatives stand? After ALL this time of all the anti-Obama talk radio all the time combined with ALL the anti-Obama books, the GOP candidate for President is apparently falling further and further behind in the swing state polls. And that's with a bad economy!!

You guys should have paced yourself. I say that because I think anyone whose opinion you had any real hope of swaying with all this anti-Obama diatribe nonsense has long since tuned you guys out. You see, most normal people think you guys are kinda off your rockers. And you don't even realize it.

As for you, may I suggest a mental health checkup? I say that since you obviously take this forum far more seriously than I do. And once a person gets to the point that they're hurling multiple 'fuck yous' to a total stranger on a public forum, they've obviously got some issues that need to be dealt with before they're heard yelling at the TV from across the street.

Cons ain't EVER going to hit rock bottom cuz they're morally-challenged tunnel rats who are dedicated to literally and figuratively digging in darkness.

did you ever apologize or even own the fact that I proved you wrong about obama calling President Bush unpatriotic? fuck you gutter rat, fuck you.

You never proved it that I saw. Not even close.

There WAS a time when I thought that cons could (and someday would) hit rock bottom. But every new low was followed by several people who seemed determined to plumb the depths of moral dishonesty...simply in an effort to cast aspersions on Obama. However, admittedly, plenty of those people were/are merely giving in to a profit motive since there clearly is seemingly an inexhaustible demand for any and every anti-Obama book that can be churned out. And churned out, they certainly are.

But here we are, some 44 mos after Obama took office, and where do conservatives stand? After ALL this time of all the anti-Obama talk radio all the time combined with ALL the anti-Obama books, the GOP candidate for President is apparently falling further and further behind in the swing state polls. And that's with a bad economy!!

You guys should have paced yourself. I say that because I think anyone whose opinion you had any real hope of swaying with all this anti-Obama diatribe nonsense has long since tuned you guys out. You see, most normal people think you guys are kinda off your rockers. And you don't even realize it.

As for you, may I suggest a mental health checkup? I say that since you obviously take this forum far more seriously than I do. And once a person gets to the point that they're hurling multiple 'fuck yous' to a total stranger on a public forum, they've obviously got some issues that need to be dealt with before they're heard yelling at the TV from across the street.

it was right out of his own mouth you cowardly slime,

Wonder if D'Souza believes any of this stuff or he's merely satisfying the demand of the rw base for tinfoil books and thus just cashing-in? :dunno:

I don't know what his true motives are - but they're despicable.

cry us a big wide mississippi river whydonchya? You stupid fucker, you non stop post all the vile shit you can about the Romney's. as well you did the Palin's. so go fuck yourself whydonchya? Don't like it? don't fucking dish it.

Doesn't work for you, Willow. It's like Barney cussing out Andy.

I don't know how you go much lower then saying someone is responsible
for a ladies death like they did with Romney...

you have not figured it out yet that when the left does any thing wrong it is not that big of a deal.. We should over look it..

Did I tell anyone to "go fuck yourself whydonchya"?

I treat white conservatives with the respect they deserve.... Not one fucking drop.

bullshit....you said you hate White people.....that includes White Liberals.....

He exemplifies hate. We should always point to his kind as a mistake that we never want to repeat.

notice how the libs do not call him a racist?

My pet peeve is that the racist moniker is only a one way street with libs

I'm still cracking up at all this rage over a BOOK

They had no problems with the book about Palin and the unsubstantiated rumors she slept with a black man..

In fact there was a wonderful thread about it here called, Palin loves her some chocolate

boy you should of seen THAT ONE..wasn't pretty

bullshit....you said you hate White people.....that includes White Liberals.....

He exemplifies hate. We should always point to his kind as a mistake that we never want to repeat.

you dont see any telling the one guy in this forum who mentions skin color more than anyone here to stick his racial bullshit up his ass either.......and everyone has been in his threads to see it.....yea im talking about Dean....

you dont see any telling the one guy in this forum who mentions skin color more than anyone here to stick his racial bullshit up his ass either.......and everyone has been in his threads to see it.....yea im talking about Dean....

Lakunta is good at it too

They had no problems with the book about Palin and the unsubstantiated rumors she slept with a black man..

In fact there was a wonderful thread about it here called, Palin loves her some chocolate

Teabagger Palin was running for VP and trashing Obama. Palin was fair game. Obama's deceased mother isn't fair game - and most reasonable and sane people would agree.

Teabagger Palin was running for VP and trashing Obama. Palin was fair game. Obama's deceased mother isn't fair game - and most reasonable and sane people would agree.

Of course your using the term teabagger in a respectful way right? Trashing Palin's down syndrome son, her grandson, her daughters were done by the left with glee and no remorse or regret and none of them were fair game and the left was neither reasonable or sane in they way they treated them. As I said the left set the standard for low don't get bitchy now that your on the receiving end of that standard.

Last edited:

so now you make the rules?

you take pride in being a ugly person, don't you?

So what if Palin let a black guy pop that coochie. They were both single. It's just funny watching white conservatives reaction.

I don't care about book or movie. How did the Mena, Arkansas book work out for Bill Clinton?

Barack Obama, Barack Obama II, far right Frank Marshall Davis.

Very interesting indeed

Attachments

• $compare photos2.jpg
    $compare photos2.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 52

Forum List

Back