With ‘No Weapons’ Allowed Sign in Window, NC Eatery Is Robbed

It just occurred to me that the business should either made the sign larger, or perhaps used neon, because the criminals obviously did not see it.

Gotta think ahead, plan for myopic robbers, etc. :eusa_clap:

I suppose all you conservatards who want this owner to take down those signs would also like to see legislatures start repealing laws against murder and arson, since those clearly aren't being observed either.

I wouldn't be surprised if this robbery was just a false flag by yet another Tea Party lunatic.

If I have the time I might do a Google search but...I wonder if there have ever been any businesses robbed without such a sign?

I've pretty much decided to ignore those signs. If the firearm is concealed, who's gonna know? :dunno:

PC BACKFIRE? With ?No Weapons? Allowed Sign in Window, NC Eatery Is Robbed at Gunpoint | LibertyNEWS.com

A Durham, NC BBQ restaurant that posted a prominent “No Weapons” sign in its window has been robbed by masked perps with pistols. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the holdup…except, maybe, the feelings of the owner who had let law-abiding customers know they and their guns weren’t welcome.

PC backfire indeed!

Most people who go on shooting rampages have been 'law abiding citizens' up until the point they pull the trigger.

PC BACKFIRE? With ?No Weapons? Allowed Sign in Window, NC Eatery Is Robbed at Gunpoint | LibertyNEWS.com

A Durham, NC BBQ restaurant that posted a prominent “No Weapons” sign in its window has been robbed by masked perps with pistols. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the holdup…except, maybe, the feelings of the owner who had let law-abiding customers know they and their guns weren’t welcome.

PC backfire indeed!
If you've ever been to Durham, then it would come as a surprise that every business in the city has not been robbed at least once.

I suppose all you conservatards who want this owner to take down those signs would also like to see legislatures start repealing laws against murder and arson, since those clearly aren't being observed either.

I wouldn't be surprised if this robbery was just a false flag by yet another Tea Party lunatic.

Of course.....:eusa_whistle:

I think you've hit on it !!!

The restaurant owners forgot to put signs up that read:

"No Murders or Robberies Allowed Here !"

PC backfire indeed!

Most people who go on shooting rampages have been 'law abiding citizens' up until the point they pull the trigger.

You'll be the first one I come for when I break.

Forum List

Back