With regards to Obama claiming that Putin is not a geopolitical threat...lie or stupid?

We know what Obama said during the 2012 debates.

Was he lying, or is he stupid?
Excluding Russia being a nuclear threat, Russia yields little global power. It has neither the global economic power or conventional warfare power beyond it bordering neighbors.

Both.

He's just a dumb puppet in Soros&Co's hands.

“Our government doesn't change a whole lot,” Ron Paul says. The people, who behind the scenes control the government, are always the same."
CIA meddled in ‘hundreds’ of elections: Ron Paul talks Russia-blaming, fake news and more on RT
Ron Paul represents the wacko right. Not the right wing, the wacko right wing. Very few Americans pay attention to what he has to say. He is branded as a conspiracy theory extremist in America. Not sure why Russians think he has relevance and an important figure in American politics. He isn't.

I'm gonna have to defer to Palin on this one, how's the vibibiwity today Sarah?

Excluding Russia being a nuclear threat, Russia yields little global power. It has neither the global economic power or conventional warfare power beyond it bordering neighbors.

So Russia did NOT undermine the USA POTUS ELECTION.

That would be a display of power they clearly do not have, according to you.

Looks like the sanctions were misguided, huh?

See, this is why leftists really hate Trump. Their guy and gal, had all of these people telling them what to say, and how to say it. Didn't make any difference if it was truth, a lie, or propaganda. Remember when all Obama could do is stutter if he didn't have one of those teleprompters.

Now Trump comes along, and basically tells the American people that Obungles is incompetent, doesn't say it to be politically correct in any way, and gets elected. This is why the left despises him! They know if he does well, their slick politicians will do them no good for at least 12 years. Reagan was almost the same way.....not in policy.....but going, and talking to the people. I remember the left saying he was a bumbling actor. We see how that worked out for them!

See, this is why leftists really hate Trump. Their guy and gal, had all of these people telling them what to say, and how to say it. Didn't make any difference if it was truth, a lie, or propaganda. Remember when all Obama could do is stutter if he didn't have one of those teleprompters.

Now Trump comes along, and basically tells the American people that Obungles is incompetent, doesn't say it to be politically correct in any way, and gets elected. This is why the left despises him! They know if he does well, their slick politicians will do them no good for at least 12 years. Reagan was almost the same way.....not in policy.....but going, and talking to the people. I remember the left saying he was a bumbling actor. We see how that worked out for them!
And Reagan said "well" a lot when he was without a script...Your point being?

He was basically broke after his and Nancy's career was over in the entertainment field....

So Russia did NOT undermine the USA POTUS ELECTION.

That would be a display of power they clearly do not have, according to you.

Looks like the sanctions were misguided, huh?
NO, the sanctions were an attempt to Undermine Trump. Nothing more.

Let's see. While Obama has been President, Russia has only annexed Crimea at their request and from all reports are happy with Moscow over Kiev that threatened their autonomy and language rights.

So if we are going to try to figure out Russia's threat level we must compare it to the actions of the west in all these years. Egypt we backed the terror group the Muslim Brotherhood. Killed Gaddafi in Libya and left it in the hands of a myriad of terror cells.

Then there is Syria. Tried to overthrow Assad and install another MB terror regime. We're letting Saudi Arabia bomb the ever loving crap out of Yemen.

Let ISIS march into Iraq and didn't do a damn thing till Obama forced the President to step down but by then ISIS had secured large swathes of territory in both Syria and Iraq.

And blamed ISIS on the lack of jobs for Sunnis and their feelings of disenfranchisement.

:lmao:

Gee there's been some swell moments Obama has given us. Oh and backed the violent coup in the Ukraine.

All in all I believe Putin should have gotten that Nobel Peace Prize. Not Obama.

Let's see. While Obama has been President, Russia has only annexed Crimea at their request and from all reports are happy with Moscow over Kiev that threatened their autonomy and language rights.

So if we are going to try to figure out Russia's threat level we must compare it to the actions of the west in all these years. Egypt we backed the terror group the Muslim Brotherhood. Killed Gaddafi in Libya and left it in the hands of a myriad of terror cells.

Then there is Syria. Tried to overthrow Assad and install another MB terror regime. We're letting Saudi Arabia bomb the ever loving crap out of Yemen.

Let ISIS march into Iraq and didn't do a damn thing till Obama forced the President to step down but by then ISIS had secured large swathes of territory in both Syria and Iraq.

And blamed ISIS on the lack of jobs for Sunnis and their feelings of disenfranchisement.

Gee there's been some swell moments Obama has given us. Oh and backed the violent coup in the Ukraine.

All in all I believe Putin should have gotten that Nobel Peace Prize. Not Obama.

Do they give that prize for murdering critics and reporters?
Or should he get it for invading his neighbors?

Do they give that prize for murdering critics and reporters?
Or should he get it for invading his neighbors?

Putin did not invade Crimea. They asked for protection from Kiev. Moscow annexed them. And there is no proof to link Putin to murders. By the way I believe Putin has a smaller body count around him than the Clintons.

:lol:

On the other hand and I am not just blaming Obama, you can throw in PM Harper, PM Cameron, President Hollande Chancellor Merkel, the EU, the IMF and NATO for managing to do what I thought impossible.

Completely fuck up the Middle East. More so than ever before. It's FUBAR'D.

Forum List

Back