With the elevated risk of assassination now clear, Democrats leap into action.

Yes, just like any bar, I ever went into, but free speech does spark bar fights. The speech is indeed legal, but in a southern bar, won't help you not get your ass whipped. Same with manslaughter if somebody pisses you off on the spur of the moment and kills you. You can be just as dead, whether they go to jail or not. Some people listen, go off the deep end and actually plan to kill somebody over that they have said. We call that murder and there are nutballs out there that will plan and murder somebody, expecially over continued speech.
I am a conservative. I watch my mouth, so I won't have to kill somebody to keep from getting an as whipping or being killed. Some people never learn. Sometimes, it doesn't work out well for them. But assholes will be assholes, won't they?

NONE of that excuses the sentiment that because Trump says it like it is, and rubs some the wrong way, that he deserves to be shot and has only himself to blame. Such neanderthal thinking simply removes people from their own personal responsibility.

Your argument is no different from rationalizing raping a woman simply because she was just too beautiful and was wearing some low cut, skin-tight, revealing dress.

It doesn't wash.

You might not like Trump, but you don't get to shoot him--- if he bugs you that much, just change the channel.

Yeah, and girls who wear short skirts deserved to be raped. At least by your logic.
People who are assholes do not deserve to be shot, nor is a big mouth a justification. Women that put it out on display for attention certainly do not deserve to be raped, but they can certainly attract the wrong attention.

If the USA is not 3rd world now, no nation is.
Corrupt justice system, lawlessness, gangs, assassinations, rampant inflation, national drug problems, mob thefts, squatting......

Yep....YOU live in a 3rd world nation living off of borrowed time and resources from the past.
When all that runs dry, man is it going to slam people like a pro wrestler.

Try again, Superstar.

You show me they lied about the voter registration form, and I will agree to retract, if it is proven. Other than that, he registered republican and is too dead him to say why he he registered Republican.

True. So far, it has been one Republican nut ball, and one Democrat nut ball. I hope the next one isn't an Independent. I already knew the two main parties were nutzo.
There was no repub assassin. They are both leftards. One with LOTS of contact with democrat officials.

You show me they lied about the voter registration form, and I will agree to retract, if it is proven. Other than that, he registered republican

I grew up registered as a democrat in a blue city because my folks were democrat. It took me 30 years after I switched to voting republican to CHANGE my registration to republican.

Crooks was registered a republican for so brief a period of time that he had never voted once, but every DETAIL in his life says he was democrat THRU and THRU.

You show me they lied about the voter registration form, and I will agree to retract, if it is proven. Other than that, he registered republican and is too dead him to say why he he registered Republican.
There is a detailed email chain where he is encouraged to register as a repub to interfere with the repub primary.

So you are either ignorant of the facts, which you no longer are, or you are lying.

You mean the latest guy, was an Independent nut ball? I think we would have heard about, by now, if he were a registered Republican for 20 years in Greensboro.
Voted tRump in 16, didn't vote in 20, wanted Ramaswamy this time around.

Sounds like a republican to me, regardless of how he registered or didn't.

I grew up registered as a democrat in a blue city because my folks were democrat. It took me 30 years after I switched to voting republican to CHANGE my registration to republican.

Crooks was registered a republican for so brief a period of time that he had never voted once, but every DETAIL in his life says he was democrat THRU and THRU.
Lol, took you 30 years to change it. He did it as soon as he was old enough to vote.

People who are assholes do not deserve to be shot, nor is a big mouth a justification. Women that put it out on display for attention certainly do not deserve to be raped, but they can certainly attract the wrong attention.

Agreed. So, the meme about Trump saying mean things means he deserves to be shot is pretty stupid. Nothing Trump has ever said warrants someone killing him. Ditto Biden, Harris, or any other Dim. Calling Trump Hitler, an existential threat to Democracy, and all the rest can make nutjobs think they are doing the world a favor. Political disagreement is fine, but the characterizations of Trump often completely cross the line imho.

Voted tRump in 16, didn't vote in 20, wanted Ramaswamy this time around.

Sounds like a republican to me, regardless of how he registered or didn't.
Claims he voted Trump. Had a Biden Harris bumper sticker.

Forum List

Back