Hillary Clinton suggests jailing Americans for posting "misinformation"

The clown funded the development of a virus that ended up killing millions, Simp.

He should be hung.
"Fauci has long said publicly that he was open to both theories but that there’s more evidence supporting COVID-19’s natural origins, the way other deadly viruses including coronavirus cousins SARS and MERS jumped into people. It was a position he repeated Monday as Republican lawmakers questioned if he worked behind-the-scenes to squelch the lab-leak theory or even tried to influence intelligence agencies.

“I have repeatedly stated that I have a completely open mind to either possibility and that if definitive evidence becomes available to validate or refute either theory, I will ready accept it,” Fauci said. He later invoked a fictional secret agent, decrying a conspiracy theory that “I was parachuting into the CIA like Jason Bourne and told the CIA that they should really not be talking about a lab leak.”
Republicans also have accused Fauci of lying to Congress in denying that his agency funded “gain of function” research – the practicing of enhancing a virus in a lab to study its potential real-world impact – at a lab in Wuhan."

Fauci's crime was contradicting the Neo-GOP lord and master.

"Fauci has long said publicly that he was open to both theories but that there’s more evidence supporting COVID-19’s natural origins, the way other deadly viruses including coronavirus cousins SARS and MERS jumped into people. It was a position he repeated Monday as Republican lawmakers questioned if he worked behind-the-scenes to squelch the lab-leak theory or even tried to influence intelligence agencies.

“I have repeatedly stated that I have a completely open mind to either possibility and that if definitive evidence becomes available to validate or refute either theory, I will ready accept it,” Fauci said. He later invoked a fictional secret agent, decrying a conspiracy theory that “I was parachuting into the CIA like Jason Bourne and told the CIA that they should really not be talking about a lab leak.”
Republicans also have accused Fauci of lying to Congress in denying that his agency funded “gain of function” research – the practicing of enhancing a virus in a lab to study its potential real-world impact – at a lab in Wuhan."

naw, not today, already stated it came from the lab. sorry, brainwashing demofks is all you'll catch on that gaslight.

I mean, when the mob goes directly from him saying the words to going and actually doing the fighting, it's a lot stronger of a case for incitement.
"Peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard"-President Donald J Trump, Jan 6, 2021

The Capitol police still don't think it's funny at all. Nor was it the only incendiary phases about fighting and trial by combat from the podium that morning before the riot. That was just Benedict Donald's final word to his flock as he sent them to the Capitol.
"Peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard"-President Donald J Trump, Jan 6, 2021

She's calling for people who spread harmful disinformation/propaganda to be criminally charged. Why? Because disinformation is being used by nefarious entities to tear down the country.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Monday told MSNBC host Rachel Maddow that Americans "engaged" in "propaganda," similar to the type that led to the Russians "boosting Trump" in 2016, should face criminal prosecution.

"I think it's important to indict the Russians, just as Mueller indicted a lot of Russians who were engaged in direct election interference and boosting Trump back in 2016. But I also think there are Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda. And whether they should be civilly or even in some cases criminally charged is something that would be a better deterrence, because the Russians are unlikely, except in a very few cases, to ever stand trial in the United States," Clinton told Maddow.

It's a suggestion worth exploring if it acts as a deterrent to The Following basing their opinions on lies................as they do.

Lies like stuff about a whistleblower and migrants.........

A wildly flimsy internet rumor launched by a random pro-Trump X poster about an “ABC whistleblower” who purportedly claims that the network rigged the September 10 presidential debate went viral in MAGA spaces over the last several days, with Donald Trump and his allies floating congressional investigations and potential regulatory retribution against ABC News in response.

The right-wing pundits and Republican politicians pushing the story don’t actually know who the “ABC whistleblower” is, if their claims are credible, or even if the person actually exists — but the purported document supposedly supports their preferred narrative that ABC News’ moderators were biased, so they’re running with it.

The saga, while laughable, shows the right's ongoing tendency to embrace and elevate anything that confirms their worldview. Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) laid out that strategy in a Sunday interview on CNN, admitting that he pushed a debunked, racist, and demagogic claim about Haitian immigrants eating pets because he wants to “create stories” that drive news coverage of immigration.

Who gets to decide what is "disinformation", Simp?

Earlier today, former President Donald Trump once again claimed he bore no responsibility for the violence at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. “I said peacefully and patriotically,” Trump told reporters. That has been a persistent theme of his for years. The former president was repeating part of a short sentence culled from his lengthy speech at the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6, 2021. By focusing on that brief phrase, Trump is trying to deceive both the courts and the public. He wants people to focus on a short passage in which he told his supporters to march “peacefully and patriotically” to the Capitol, while ignoring all the inflammatory rhetoric he employed during the same speech.

As we explain in detail below, Trump’s defense should fail in both those tribunals. We expect prosecutors will explain to the jurors why the sentence in the Ellipse speech is, in actuality, more incriminating than exculpatory when understood in context. Indeed, evidence uncovered by the January 6th Select Committee shows that Trump deliberately and repeatedly implored his followers to “fight” – and was reticent to use the word “peaceful” at all. Recent revelations of evidence gathered by Special Counsel Jack Smith will also help

I wonder why Fauci would deny he is responsible for millions of deaths.

Weird.

Your outdated op-ed piece still proves nothing.
This will not change, no matter how many times your post it.
Everytime I see you Trumpsters try to weasal Trump out of responsibilitly for the vioent rhetoric from all the speakers that morning, I will post it.

"Trump can’t get away with whitewashing his responsibility for the Jan. 6 attack in Chutkan’s courtroom – but that does not mean he won’t also try it in the court of public opinion. As demonstrated by his Jan. 6 anniversary speech and subsequent comments, Trump and his surrogates can be expected to continue making his false “peaceful and patriotic” claims about Jan. 6 to the public. It is for fact checkers, journalists and other commentators to ensure all Americans understand the complete record and the truth."

I don't have a problem with this.

The thing is, the established media, even a shitshow like Fox News, can be held accountable for spreading misinformation. They can be held liable in civil court, they can have the FCC Licenses revoked, etc.

Social Media is largely held immune from this sort of thing, "Why, I had no idea that Naziboi1488 was going to post a racist meme that gets people killed!"

Now, if one of those bomb threats turned out to be real, and someone was hurt because of the FALSE rumors that she spread about eating cats, shouldn't she be held liable?
Ah, good one Joe. You just made a case for prosecuting Kamala. I wonder why leftists have become such surface dwellers, and intellectually dishonest?

It's because your kind are mentally lazy, and fragile.

Forum List

Back