JD Vance should step down from all positions

th article does not have one word of any such quote.
“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually has to pay attention to the suffering of American people, then that’s what I’m going to do,” said Vance, a U.S. Senator representing Ohio.

It is IQ dependant. Low IQ voters will buy into the Harris/Walz idealistic, childish rhetoric. Higher IQ voters understand that allowing people to walk across our border and collect benefits is unsustainable and dangerous.
Says the brainwashing victim.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Says the brainwashing victim.

Sure, I mean the fact that Democrats think like and agree with the average teenager is a testimony to the fact that, for the first time in world history, teenagers are bastions of wisdom. Think about that for a few minutes. I can assure you that it isn’t kids that have suddenly become wise. Wisdom comes from experience, of which they have little. Adults, particularly Democrats, are thinking more like kids. Sad but true.

For fomenting violence.

Vance is very intelligent, eloquent, accomplished, and young. In other words he, like Trump, is a real threat to the Marxist order. He’s also a business success, has a great family, and a great life story. He really has no Achilles heel. And that is why the left is demonizing him so strongly. Anybody who thinks it’s just Trump the left would go after is now seeing they will try to destroy anybody who is a real threat.

Vance is very intelligent, eloquent, accomplished, and young. In other words he, like Trump, is a real threat to the Marxist order. He’s also a business success, has a great family, and a great life story. He really has no Achilles heel. And that is why the left is demonizing him so strongly. Anybody who thinks it’s just Trump the left would go after is now seeing they will try to destroy anybody who is a real threat.

yep...so not a cult! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, I mean the fact that Democrats think like and agree with the average teenager is a testimony to the fact that, for the first time in world history, teenagers are bastions of wisdom. Think about that for a few minutes. I can assure you that it isn’t kids that have suddenly become wise. Wisdom comes from experience, of which they have little. Adults, particularly Democrats, are thinking more like kids. Sad but true.
Take a logic class.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
He will make up stories to stay in the spotlight. If Trump loses his stage, he loses, period.

yep...so not a cult! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
IMG_1537.jpeg

Forum List

Back