I Believe It's Quite Possible That JD Vance Does Not Pay Taxes

So many things are personal choices. The tax system is based on what is valued and what is not.

I think the income tax should be eliminated. That's my value.

The tax system is based on what is valued and what is not.

Taxes are supposed to be uniform and value is subjective. One person may value having children another may value having a big house and nice cars.

I’m just not a fan of one person being penalized because someone else decided to have kids

Even the democrats have agreed with that over the years because they have never changed it... as that is part of the IRS tax code already. It's called, "Filing Single" the singles who have no dependents have always paid more and gotten less. They get no child tax credits, they get no earned income based on having a child, etc...

Reason for this is that single people who do not produce children into society are NOT helping society grow. They are NOT helping society's future economic growth continue.

Democrats are desperate and picking at JD Vance for any tent-tiny thing they can find, but got nothing with this on. e.
So the reason he wants people to have kids is so that corporations have a workforce. More reason NOT to have them.

Forum List

Back