With The Shooting In Arlington VA, IS It Time to Shun the Partisan Hate?

Good luck with that. Leftists want power and they aren't going to ease up, period. I don't recall the right acting up like this.

Wrong. The left wants HONEST government which works FOR the people, not the corporations, and not just rich white men.
Bullshit. The mega corporations grow with Democrat policies in place. That's why most of their CEOs back Dems, they have near monopolies and are fighting tooth and nail to keep it that way.

I was concerned all through Obama's administration that some fucked up racist would take him out.

This is an all-new league we're in. The zealots are a real threat.
8 years of desperate searches for a hint of a violent Tea Party member.

It's not the Tea Party you have to look at. It's the fascists, the hundreds of attacks on blacks, Muslims, Jews, immigrants that Trump and Republicans are pretending aren't happening.

Try Portland for just one example.

I was concerned all through Obama's administration that some fucked up racist would take him out.

It's not the Tea Party you have to look at. It's the fascists, the hundreds of attacks on blacks, Muslims, Jews, immigrants that Trump and Republicans are pretending aren't happening.

The Bernie supporter in Portland? You can't get anything right.

upload_2017-6-15_7-53-56.png

I ask that rhetorically, because I know the ideologues hate each other with such a passion that they can never let go.

But why cant the rest of us shun the partisan hate mongers and push for unity in the public arena? I shun Black Lies Matter as much as I shun any Tea Party people that call for violence.

I shun Rush as much as I shun Chucky Schumer.

Let us all shun those who call for violence or who voice approval of violence by one of their own.

Gillian Turner: Scalise Shooting Is a 'Wake-Up Call for Bipartisanship'

Gillian Turner said on "Outnumbered" that the attack on congressional Republicans' baseball practice is a "wake-up call" for Washington, D.C. to return to bipartisanship.

The shooting, reportedly by a man who supported Bernie Sanders, wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, a congressional aide and two police officers.

"It's now incumbent upon the governing class in Washington to do their best to, if not end the gridlock, then at least end the hellacious, completely critical rhetoric that has just done nothing but divide our nation over the last election cycle," said Turner, a Fox News contributor and former White House National Security Council member under Presidents Bush and Obama.

She called on members of Congress and the executive branch to end the "heated" daily rhetoric.

"It puts a fine point on the problem at hand. It's a wake-up call for bipartisanship," she said.

Melissa Francis echoed the call for politicians to "turn the temperature down" in Washington.

Earlier on the show, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said the shooting is part of a pattern of "an increasing intensity of hostility on the left."

He said that the violent feelings of people who disagree with conservatives have been building since election night.

Abby Huntsman and Gingrich said the president struck the right tone of unity in his message from the White House on the shooting.​

What an idiot

Not if the GOP gives a tax cut to the elites at the expense of the poor. See your map, this is not the Republicans country. Clinton won the maj vote and DT skated by the skin of his teeth, remember that
What "majority vote"? There is no such thing. Trump wond the majority of Electoral Votes. This other "count" doesn't exist on any federal web site.

The EC is not fair today, it was created at a time when most could not read or travel. Obsolete. Just remember all those who did not vote , are probably Democrats and Clinton won the maj vote which means she got more votes from the people.

I ask that rhetorically, because I know the ideologues hate each other with such a passion that they can never let go.

But why cant the rest of us shun the partisan hate mongers and push for unity in the public arena? I shun Black Lies Matter as much as I shun any Tea Party people that call for violence.

Let us all shun those who call for violence or who voice approval of violence by one of their own.

Gillian Turner said on "Outnumbered" that the attack on congressional Republicans' baseball practice is a "wake-up call" for Washington, D.C. to return to bipartisanship.

The shooting, reportedly by a man who supported Bernie Sanders, wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, a congressional aide and two police officers.

"It's now incumbent upon the governing class in Washington to do their best to, if not end the gridlock, then at least end the hellacious, completely critical rhetoric that has just done nothing but divide our nation over the last election cycle," said Turner, a Fox News contributor and former White House National Security Council member under Presidents Bush and Obama.

She called on members of Congress and the executive branch to end the "heated" daily rhetoric.

"It puts a fine point on the problem at hand. It's a wake-up call for bipartisanship," she said.

Melissa Francis echoed the call for politicians to "turn the temperature down" in Washington.

Earlier on the show, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said the shooting is part of a pattern of "an increasing intensity of hostility on the left."

He said that the violent feelings of people who disagree with conservatives have been building since election night.

Abby Huntsman and Gingrich said the president struck the right tone of unity in his message from the White House on the shooting.​
You first. LOL

Not if the GOP gives a tax cut to the elites at the expense of the poor. See your map, this is not the Republicans country. Clinton won the maj vote and DT skated by the skin of his teeth, remember that
What "majority vote"? There is no such thing. Trump wond the majority of Electoral Votes. This other "count" doesn't exist on any federal web site.

The EC is not fair today, it was created at a time when most could not read or travel. Obsolete. Just remember all those who did not vote , are probably Democrats and Clinton won the maj vote which means she got more votes from the people.
You flunked grade school. The inauguration from election takes so long because of travel back in the day. That should be fixed because liberals use the time period to sabotage Republicans.

The EC has nothing to do with travel. This is the United States and each state needs their say. Otherwise today California and NY would run the country. You're on a political board and don't know the basics?

Do you hate me?

I don't hate you.

But you sure speak to me like I'm someone who you should fear.

Maybe you need to heed your own advice.

If your behavior is not motivated by hate, than you are more fucked up than I can imagine.

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

You have been obsessed with my disdain for bigotry and the ease with which I exposed you for years now. When will you get over it?

Yeah, no big deal.

It happens, y'know?

I wonder if you'd be saying that if some crazed RIGHT winger had done something like this.
Oh, My Gawd, the libs would be frothing in the streeets demanding gun control universal.

Limbaugh could not contain his ecstasy over the shooting, bragging and taking credit for predicting it. His divisive hate even went so far as to attack the Democrats for praying for the Republicans who were shot.
What a loathsome worthless piece of scum Limbaugh is!!!

dems%20pray%20photo_1497448231521_3523802_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Democrats huddle in a dugout to pray for their Republican colleagues after shots were fired at a Congressional baseball practice in Alexandria
Yes.....they must have known he was one of theirs....and so had to do a quick photo op to try to hide their culpability in the shooting.....
And there you have a DittoTard mindlessly parroting his MessiahRushie's pure hate.
Thank you.
No....Rush isn't the Messiah......he only has talent on loan from God...please.....do some fucking research...
He'a YOUR Messiah and his only talent is lying, and he pisses on the name on God every time he claims his talent for lying is on loan from Gawwwwwwwd-da.
Liar. First off Maha Russie doesn't claim he's lying, nor does he. You simply interpret facts you don't like as lies. Secondly, he's mocking some famous lefty, I think a NBA player that said the on loan from God schtick.
As I said, his one and only "talent" is lying, and he does lie, you are just too stupid to catch him, which is what he counts on.

August 17, 2015
RUSH: Well, we learn... (interruption) We learn... I used the term "low-information voter." Arthur Brooks... (interruption) No, don't misunderstand. I'm not getting on anybody for copying that. I'm not that petty. Low-information voters out there... (interruption) Yes, it's my concoction. Fine. Everybody's using it. Cool.

December 2, 2016
RUSH: I coined the term "low-information voter" shortly after Obama's election in 2008.

The Big Apple: Low Information Voter (LIV)

A “low information voter” (LIV) is someone who doesn’t follow politics closely, but votes on a candidate’s perceived likability and public persona. The term “low information voter” was first used in Implications of Changes in Information Processing and Communications Technology for the Governing Function (1971) by Ronald D. Brunner and John P. Crecine.

What an idiot

Well, you and my wife would have something you agree about, lol.

Yes.....they must have known he was one of theirs....and so had to do a quick photo op to try to hide their culpability in the shooting.....
And there you have a DittoTard mindlessly parroting his MessiahRushie's pure hate.
Thank you.
No....Rush isn't the Messiah......he only has talent on loan from God...please.....do some fucking research...
He'a YOUR Messiah and his only talent is lying, and he pisses on the name on God every time he claims his talent for lying is on loan from Gawwwwwwwd-da.
Liar. First off Maha Russie doesn't claim he's lying, nor does he. You simply interpret facts you don't like as lies. Secondly, he's mocking some famous lefty, I think a NBA player that said the on loan from God schtick.
As I said, his one and only "talent" is lying, and he does lie, you are just too stupid to catch him, which is what he counts on.

August 17, 2015
RUSH: Well, we learn... (interruption) We learn... I used the term "low-information voter." Arthur Brooks... (interruption) No, don't misunderstand. I'm not getting on anybody for copying that. I'm not that petty. Low-information voters out there... (interruption) Yes, it's my concoction. Fine. Everybody's using it. Cool.

December 2, 2016
RUSH: I coined the term "low-information voter" shortly after Obama's election in 2008.

A “low information voter” (LIV) is someone who doesn’t follow politics closely, but votes on a candidate’s perceived likability and public persona. The term “low information voter” was first used in Implications of Changes in Information Processing and Communications Technology for the Governing Function (1971) by Ronald D. Brunner and John P. Crecine.
You said he lied. That means you know he knew better. How do you know he heard the term before? You don't so you just made it up.

The fact is before Rush came along there was no conservative radio show and Buckley was about the only one on TV.

Thank you.

August 17, 2015

December 2, 2016

You said he lied. That means you know he knew better. How do you know he heard the term before? You don't so you just made it up.

The fact is before Rush came along there was no conservative radio show and Buckley was about the only one on TV.
So you are saying your MessiahRushie is a STUPID liar rather than a premeditated liar.

And there were plenty of lying, insult spewing CON$ervoFascists before your MessiahRushie came along, just another lie he feeds the gullible SUCKERS stupid enough to believe him, he actually took the place of Morton Downey Jr., famous for his "pablum puking Liberals" insult.

The Portland attack was another Bernie supporter.
See the common thread?

Forum List

Back