With The Shooting In Arlington VA, IS It Time to Shun the Partisan Hate?

I was concerned all through Obama's administration that some fucked up racist would take him out.

This is an all-new league we're in. The zealots are a real threat.
Americans have a long history of shooting their politicians. This is nothing new.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

No...democrats and left wingers have a long history of shooting politicians....including the democrat who actually managed to assassinate the first Republican President, President Lincoln.

I was concerned all through Obama's administration that some fucked up racist would take him out.

This is an all-new league we're in. The zealots are a real threat.
8 years of desperate searches for a hint of a violent Tea Party member.

It's not the Tea Party you have to look at. It's the fascists, the hundreds of attacks on blacks, Muslims, Jews, immigrants that Trump and Republicans are pretending aren't happening.

Try Portland for just one example.

They aren't happening twit........Portland...was a bernie supporter.....

Not if the GOP gives a tax cut to the elites at the expense of the poor. See your map, this is not the Republicans country. Clinton won the maj vote and DT skated by the skin of his teeth, remember that
What "majority vote"? There is no such thing. Trump wond the majority of Electoral Votes. This other "count" doesn't exist on any federal web site.

The EC is not fair today, it was created at a time when most could not read or travel. Obsolete. Just remember all those who did not vote , are probably Democrats and Clinton won the maj vote which means she got more votes from the people.

Illegal aliens votes do not count....and voter fraud doesn't count either...the democrats did both on a massive scale.

Not if the GOP gives a tax cut to the elites at the expense of the poor. See your map, this is not the Republicans country. Clinton won the maj vote and DT skated by the skin of his teeth, remember that.

Not if the GOP gives a tax cut to the elites at the expense of the poor. See your map, this is not the Republicans country. Clinton won the maj vote and DT skated by the skin of his teeth, remember that.

Look at the map, county by county. It is a vast sea of red.

Winning 39 states vs winning 20 states is not by the skin of anyone's teeth.

If Clinton won each of the 20 states she won by 10,000 votes each and if Trump had won each of the 30 states by a single vote, it would still be a 30-20 win for Trump.

Remember that!

Get used to it or change the Constitution.

You can start with yours

I really don't like seeing infrastructure, science and education being cut....But the first step is to reject Trumps violent talk.
View attachment 133099

"Blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her....wherever"

Blood from eyes or from wherever is due to natural causes.

Blood on a decapitated head is the result of violence routinely practiced by the religion of peace and obviously supported and applauded by liberals.

as we keep telling you, illegal alien votes don't count......

This is how the democrats did it....and they actually admit to doing it on video....

Plus, finding a few hundred votes in some mysterious suit case that put the most repugnant asshole, Al Franken in the Senate.

I shun Rush as much as I shun Chucky Schumer.
Limbaugh could not contain his ecstasy over the shooting, bragging and taking credit for predicting it. His divisive hate even went so far as to attack the Democrats for praying for the Republicans who were shot.
What a loathsome worthless piece of scum Limbaugh is!!!

dems%20pray%20photo_1497448231521_3523802_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Democrats huddle in a dugout to pray for their Republican colleagues after shots were fired at a Congressional baseball practice in Alexandria
We can expect no better from Limbaugh. What would have been shocking would be if he HADN'T tried to make $$$$ off this shooting.

Limbaugh could not contain his ecstasy over the shooting, bragging and taking credit for predicting it. His divisive hate even went so far as to attack the Democrats for praying for the Republicans who were shot.
What a loathsome worthless piece of scum Limbaugh is!!!

dems%20pray%20photo_1497448231521_3523802_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Democrats huddle in a dugout to pray for their Republican colleagues after shots were fired at a Congressional baseball practice in Alexandria

Yes.....they must have known he was one of theirs....and so had to do a quick photo op to try to hide their culpability in the shooting.....
Culpability....so you will be reporting their culpability to the authorities since that is a crime also, right? Or do we wait and wait and wait for those elusive indictments like we are getting used to doing?

The OP equates Rush Limbaagh and Chuck Schumer. What else do we need to know?

Nothing. Rush Limbaugh is a self made millionaire, while Shumer would starve to death if he had to produce anything n his own merit rather being on a life long government dole.
And Limbaugh can cha-ching! some more after his show yesterday, making $$$ on the shooting of others.

I ask that rhetorically, because I know the ideologues hate each other with such a passion that they can never let go.

But why cant the rest of us shun the partisan hate mongers and push for unity in the public arena? I shun Black Lies Matter as much as I shun any Tea Party people that call for violence.

Let us all shun those who call for violence or who voice approval of violence by one of their own.

Gillian Turner: Scalise Shooting Is a 'Wake-Up Call for Bipartisanship'

Gillian Turner said on "Outnumbered" that the attack on congressional Republicans' baseball practice is a "wake-up call" for Washington, D.C. to return to bipartisanship.

The shooting, reportedly by a man who supported Bernie Sanders, wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, a congressional aide and two police officers.

"It's now incumbent upon the governing class in Washington to do their best to, if not end the gridlock, then at least end the hellacious, completely critical rhetoric that has just done nothing but divide our nation over the last election cycle," said Turner, a Fox News contributor and former White House National Security Council member under Presidents Bush and Obama.

She called on members of Congress and the executive branch to end the "heated" daily rhetoric.

"It puts a fine point on the problem at hand. It's a wake-up call for bipartisanship," she said.

Melissa Francis echoed the call for politicians to "turn the temperature down" in Washington.

Earlier on the show, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said the shooting is part of a pattern of "an increasing intensity of hostility on the left."

He said that the violent feelings of people who disagree with conservatives have been building since election night.

Abby Huntsman and Gingrich said the president struck the right tone of unity in his message from the White House on the shooting.​

Which Tea Party members ever called for violence? Some proof of that would be nice...
So how do you feel now about letting people with serious mental issues buy guns?

If it were not for idiotic bleeding heart liberal policies, people with serious mental issues would still be locked up in secure places, instead of roaming the streets, unable to buy and use guns. or knives or whatever.

The OP equates Rush Limbaagh and Chuck Schumer. What else do we need to know?

Nothing. Rush Limbaugh is a self made millionaire, while Shumer would starve to death if he had to produce anything n his own merit rather being on a life long government dole.
And Limbaugh can cha-ching! some more after his show yesterday, making $$$ on the shooting of others.

How come you said nothing in Shumer's behalf? Nothing worth saying?

I ask that rhetorically, because I know the ideologues hate each other with such a passion that they can never let go.

But why cant the rest of us shun the partisan hate mongers and push for unity in the public arena? I shun Black Lies Matter as much as I shun any Tea Party people that call for violence.

Let us all shun those who call for violence or who voice approval of violence by one of their own.

Gillian Turner said on "Outnumbered" that the attack on congressional Republicans' baseball practice is a "wake-up call" for Washington, D.C. to return to bipartisanship.

The shooting, reportedly by a man who supported Bernie Sanders, wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, a congressional aide and two police officers.

"It's now incumbent upon the governing class in Washington to do their best to, if not end the gridlock, then at least end the hellacious, completely critical rhetoric that has just done nothing but divide our nation over the last election cycle," said Turner, a Fox News contributor and former White House National Security Council member under Presidents Bush and Obama.

She called on members of Congress and the executive branch to end the "heated" daily rhetoric.

"It puts a fine point on the problem at hand. It's a wake-up call for bipartisanship," she said.

Melissa Francis echoed the call for politicians to "turn the temperature down" in Washington.

Earlier on the show, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said the shooting is part of a pattern of "an increasing intensity of hostility on the left."

He said that the violent feelings of people who disagree with conservatives have been building since election night.

Abby Huntsman and Gingrich said the president struck the right tone of unity in his message from the White House on the shooting.​

Which Tea Party members ever called for violence? Some proof of that would be nice...
So how do you feel now about letting people with serious mental issues buy guns?

Serious mental issues? Well, first, you should define serious mental issues......do you mean insomnia......temporary grief over the loss of a loved one....or someone who votes for bernie sanders?

If the person is dangerously mentally ill.....as determined by actual medical professionals and backed up by due process, then they should not be able to own or carry guns.......this should apparently include bernie sander's supporters.....

You are too hard on Sanders supporters. Be fair and acknowledge that Clinton supporters are just as mentally unbalanced and have just as serious mental problems as Sanders supporters.

It's time to turn off the tv and get off the internet for awhile for a lot of people.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Especially democrat bernie sander's supporters....all of the incitement to violence by the democrats has once again caused one of their people to commit murder....
So, you don't blame the shooter. You don't believe in personal responsibility.

It's time to declare the dnc and the dem party as being hate groups.

the proof is clear they have no restraint in using violence to get what they want.

You can discipline and correct the actions of a spoiled child so they grow up to be adults, but there's no fixing spoiled adults.
"It's time to declare the dnc and the dem party as being hate groups." Then what? One party rule by you guys? :rofl:

The other day also on NPR a guy from Vox was commenting and the comparison was made between Republicans and "normal people."

It's very, very subtle.
About as subtle as this comparison?

Townhall Columnists Kurt Schlichter
Liberals Want To Kill Free Speech, So We Patriots Must Fight Back

Can't handle the comparison I posted? Sounds like it's an issue for you.
Pot, meet kettle.

Grow up. I'm not going to pat you on the head and tell you a bunch of even-Steven shit so you can feel like a champ.
There's really no need to be rude.

Not if the GOP gives a tax cut to the elites at the expense of the poor. See your map, this is not the Republicans country. Clinton won the maj vote and DT skated by the skin of his teeth, remember that
What "majority vote"? There is no such thing. Trump wond the majority of Electoral Votes. This other "count" doesn't exist on any federal web site.
You are right in that the other "count" doesn't make a president.....but it DOES show the popularity of a vote.

Forum List

Back