With the unfortunate death of the Russian conspiracy, what's Trump's problem now?

He must be impeached.

• Camera caught the Polish first lady shaking Melania's hand rather than his.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He lost track of a limousine.

• He's unpopular with the left.

• All of the above

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • ILMAO at Snowflakes

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
I want his goofy ass impeached just to see his reaction, if we're lucky he'd go completely bonkers and declare war on Congress. :D

He must be impeached. Pick a reason.
bg062117dAPR20170621034507.jpg

Trump's problem now is the Republican Party. The Democrat and NeverTrump members are the proverbial turds in the punch bowl.

With the unfortunate death of the Russian conspiracy, what's Trump's problem now?
  • I think the OP doesn't understand the difference between death and quietude.
  • Trump's problems now are the same ones he's always had: he's a self-aggrandizing indolent prevaricating miscreant.

• Trump's problems now are the same ones he's always had: he's a self-aggrandizing indolent prevaricating miscreant.

Yes, hope remains that Trump is in-bed with the Russians. You know, similar the Clinton's. It's the only way we can get through the way the Republicans trounced the Democrats and liberal narrative.

oh what a tangled web... tsk tsk.... poor donny.... it's not looking good....

nf1crtngi3iy.jpg

The investigations are just starting. It's a little early to declare they are over.

If those morons had anything at all, they'd be impeaching him already. They have nothing, they never will. This is just a ruse to keep you morons focused for the 2018 elections. Fucking dupe.

The investigations are just starting. It's a little early to declare they are over.

If those morons had anything at all, they'd be impeaching him already. They have nothing, they never will. This is just a ruse to keep you morons focused for the 2018 elections. Fucking dupe.

Who knows how far the investigations ill go. How many years did Ken star's investigation last?

The Russian investigation is going to continue for at least a year. Everybody just sit back and fucking relax.

There are already grounds but the Russia investigation won't be finished for some months yet.

You little cupcakes will just have to buck up.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Somebody got a thesaurus for Christmas.
rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back