With the unfortunate death of the Russian conspiracy, what's Trump's problem now?

He must be impeached.

• Camera caught the Polish first lady shaking Melania's hand rather than his.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He lost track of a limousine.

• He's unpopular with the left.

• All of the above

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • ILMAO at Snowflakes

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
With the unfortunate death of the Russian conspiracy, what's Trump's problem now?
  • I think the OP doesn't understand the difference between death and quietude.
  • Trump's problems now are the same ones he's always had: he's a self-aggrandizing indolent prevaricating miscreant.

Lol...false narrative overload. Knock yourself out.

There are already grounds but the Russia investigation won't be finished for some months yet.

Mueller now looking at Lynch and Rice...he's all done with the "collusion" hoax, loser.
Yup. I wonder how long before the left figures out the "give them enough rope to hang themselves" strategy.

I'd say chances are good that they aren't going to figure it out.

Patience. I'm sue every aspect of the hacking will be investigated.

What hacking? We can't say if there is a crime to investigate. If we can't say a crime was committed there shouldn't no investigation

What hacking? We can't say if there is a crime to investigate. If we can't say a crime was committed there shouldn't no investigation

Perhaps you, Hannity and Fox can't say it, but the FBI,CIA, and the DNI, who is directly in charge of every federal investigative agency we have can and have said a crime was committed.

well, not really, but that's okay.

What crime? Since the DNC refuse to corporate with the FBI we can't say that they were hacked. Shouldn't we find out if they were hacked first?

What crime? Since the DNC refuse to corporate with the FBI we can't say that they were hacked. Shouldn't we find out if they were hacked first?

See# 28

Nah, unnecessary.

Hey! Is the RussIan story dead? Again?

Wow that like a death everyday this week...and last week..and the week before that...and...

The Russian investigation is going to continue for at least a year. Everybody just sit back and fucking relax.

You mean another year right? Cause its already a year old

I'm speaking specifically of Mueller's investigation...you know, the one that just started. We likely won't know the status of the FBI's or CIA's investigation until Mueller is done.

He must be impeached. Pick a reason.

The investigations are just starting. It's a little early to declare they are over.

If those morons had anything at all, they'd be impeaching him already. They have nothing, they never will. This is just a ruse to keep you morons focused for the 2018 elections. Fucking dupe.

Who knows how far the investigations ill go. How many years did Ken star's investigation last?

Yeah but there actually was a reason for that investigation.

Forum List

Back