🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Trumpbots hyperventalating over being outed over the Steele, anything on Comey and the emails?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Does the Hillary Clinton email matter need a fresh look? Yes.

I realize it's an oped, but the facts asserted seem true to me. I think Comey should be called to clarify some facts. And the dems need to re-ask him about this decision to flip the election in Nov, given the newly discovered facts. If you know the gop candidate has Russian ties, WTF are you doing relitigating the emails, even if you had second thoughts.

There is an OIG Report coming, patience my son, patience.

It is not particularly important that the Craven Drunken Old Crone go to Jail over the E-mails. She has already paid a heavy price in that the scandal hurt her campaign. Trump would probably commute her sentence to one symbolic night in the Hoosegow. (Though she belongs in the Pen for a long time if it is found she was selling out the country for cash---like the Uranium One Deal---no mercy if that is the case.)

What matters is:

Did the DOJ/FBI fix the Investigation for her?

This country cannot remain a Constitutional Republic if the Justice Department is corrupted---and that is exactly what Barack Obama did--with Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. And the Old Crone would have continued it---which would have led inexorably to a Dictatorship.

The Country really doesn't know yet how much they owe to the election of Don Trump--personality disorders and all.

It is not particularly important that the Craven Drunken Old Crone go to Jail over the E-mails. She has already paid a heavy price in that the scandal hurt her campaign. Trump would probably commute her sentence to one symbolic night in the Hoosegow. (Though she belongs in the Pen for a long time if it is found she was selling out the country for cash---like the Uranium One Deal---no mercy if that is the case.)

What matters is:

This country cannot remain a Constitutional Republic if the Justice Department is corrupted---and that is exactly what Barack Obama did--with Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. And the Old Crone would have continued it---which would have led inexorably to a Dictatorship.

The Country really doesn't know yet how much they owe to the election of Don Trump--personality disorders and all.

OIG report on the way, it should be interesting.

What matters is:

Are we worse off? I'd say not in terms of corruption. Why the dems nominated someone with her fundraising history ... dunno. Trump's ties were sort of known, but we didn't know stuff like #1werewolfson, Jared, Mantafort meeting with a Russian spy.

It seems to me that given the incredible circumstances, Comey should have put out a release without further detail that both Hillary and Trump's campaign were subjects of FBI investigations.

Forum List

Back