Withdraw From UN

If you've payed attention to events over the last decade you can see the connections in world events and here in the U.S.

Whether you want to call it the NWO or One World Government it's being implemented.

Then make your case. But plucking disparate events and assembling them into a 'pattern' doesn't make them connected. As those same events can be mixed with others to form a different pattern. Or any number of others. Others that don't have a thing to do with your investment in a NWO.

Its like a bag of scrabble tiles. You can search through the bag and pull out the letters that spell 'N-E-W, W-O-R-L-D, O-R-D-E-R. And then claim that the bag is trying to tell you something.

And I can take the same bag and pull out letters that spell 'J-O-L-L-Y, T-O-O-T-H, M-A-R-T-I-A-N', using your exact process. And having exactly as much significance.

I wont waste my time with someone who doesnt want to see.
Anyone with a lick of sense can see whats going on....I guess that leaves you out.

More accurately, you can't actually back your claims factually. And since I demand facts.....you've got nothing.

New World Order conspiracies always work best with folks that don't ask questions, don't think too hard, and never demand evidence to back it up. As it seems you already know.

Why is everything ALWAYS a "Conspiracy" with your type?

My type being the folks who demand evidence?

Everything isn't a conspiracy for my kind. Just the elaborate, stupidly complicated stories backed by no evidence. Which the 'NWO' nonsense most definitely falls.

The evidence is out there, UN Agenda 21 and UN Agenda 2030 for a start, both are long documents, but they are there for anyone to read.

I get out plenty. The 'New World Order' is a famous conspiracy Rorschach test that folks protject their hopes and fears upon. I'm interested in you telling us what you see when you look at the blobs and squiggles that spell out 'NWO'.

If you've payed attention to events over the last decade you can see the connections in world events and here in the U.S.

Whether you want to call it the NWO or One World Government it's being implemented.

Then make your case. But plucking disparate events and assembling them into a 'pattern' doesn't make them connected. As those same events can be mixed with others to form a different pattern. Or any number of others. Others that don't have a thing to do with your investment in a NWO.

Its like a bag of scrabble tiles. You can search through the bag and pull out the letters that spell 'N-E-W, W-O-R-L-D, O-R-D-E-R. And then claim that the bag is trying to tell you something.

And I can take the same bag and pull out letters that spell 'J-O-L-L-Y, T-O-O-T-H, M-A-R-T-I-A-N', using your exact process. And having exactly as much significance.

Anyone with a lick of sense can see whats going on....I guess that leaves you out.

Maybe some people are just afraid to see whats going on? I mean when you do read about it and then start noticing that IT IS happening all around the world, it is very scary.

Lucy touched on several of the indicators yet you ignored her post.

Lucy does what Lucy does....make a series of claims that she can't back with evidence. For example: 'The UN is a Communist organisation, from it's implementation it has been. '.

Says who? Its the core of her entire argument...and yet she presents absolutely nothing to back the claim up. SHe merely assumes its true. Also known as the Begging the Question fallacy.

Accusations you've got in spades. Excuses why you can't back your claims, boatfuls. Actual evidence? Nope. And that's where your conspiracy breaks.

More accurately, you can't actually back your claims factually. And since I demand facts.....you've got nothing.

New World Order conspiracies always work best with folks that don't ask questions, don't think too hard, and never demand evidence to back it up. As it seems you already know.

Everything isn't a conspiracy for my kind. Just the elaborate, stupidly complicated stories backed by no evidence. Which the 'NWO' nonsense most definitely falls.

The evidence is out there, UN Agenda 21 and UN Agenda 2030 for a start, both are long documents, but they are there for anyone to read.

And what does Agenda 21 prove? Lets get specific. Tell us what you believe it proves, then we'll check the actual 'Agenda' and see if reality matches your claims.

Yes, let's have no plan for the world at all? After all, who needs planning...

New World Order? Great. What we have now is a disaster...

As one would expect with the likes of Barry and Merkel running the show,

Yes exactly.

You know I've said my piece in this thread, as have you, I have no desire to go round and round in circles with a group of people who no matter what anyone says or suggests, they still will insist on pretending it's all a "Conspiracy"

And what does Agenda 21 prove? Lets get specific. Tell us what you believe it proves, then we'll check the actual 'Agenda' and see if reality matches your claims.

Read it all yourself, apparently God gave you a mind, so use it.

What 'New World Order' shit?

You dont get out much do you?

I get out plenty. The 'New World Order' is a famous conspiracy Rorschach test that folks protject their hopes and fears upon. I'm interested in you telling us what you see when you look at the blobs and squiggles that spell out 'NWO'.

"'J-O-L-L-Y, T-O-O-T-H, M-A-R-T-I-A-N',"

What an incredibly silly comment....you are attempting, not very successfully I add, to mesh the UN One World Government situation with the complete idiocy of UFOs and Martians.

Except that it isn't. I can take disparate events, imagine they are connected and form them into endless patterns. It doesn't mean that the events actually have any connections.

You're insisting that if you can form ANY pattern from any events you pick, they must be connected. And there's simply no such mandate. Like picking scrabble tiles out of a bag to spell 'CONSPIRACY' or 'NEW WORLD ORDER' doesn't have any particular significance. I can take the same bag of tiles and spell 'JOLLY TOOTH MARTIAN' or 'MIKE LOVES TACOS' or 'BLUE HIPPO LUNCHBOX'.

Using your *exact* process. And getting equally meaningless results.

Maybe some people are just afraid to see whats going on? I mean when you do read about it and then start noticing that IT IS happening all around the world, it is very scary.

Lucy does what Lucy does....make a series of claims that she can't back with evidence. For example: 'The UN is a Communist organisation, from it's implementation it has been. '.

Says who? Its the core of her entire argument...and yet she presents absolutely nothing to back the claim up. SHe merely assumes its true. Also known as the Begging the Question fallacy.

Accusations you've got in spades. Excuses why you can't back your claims, boatfuls. Actual evidence? Nope. And that's where your conspiracy breaks.

Have you heard of Alger Hiss?

You dont get out much do you?

"'J-O-L-L-Y, T-O-O-T-H, M-A-R-T-I-A-N',"

What an incredibly silly comment....you are attempting, not very successfully I add, to mesh the UN One World Government situation with the complete idiocy of UFOs and Martians.

Except that it isn't. I can take disparate events, imagine they are connected and form them into endless patterns. It doesn't mean that the events actually have any connections.

You're insisting that if you can form ANY pattern from any events you pick, they must be connected. And there's simply no such mandate. Like picking scrabble tiles out of a bag to spell 'CONSPIRACY' or 'NEW WORLD ORDER' doesn't have any particular significance. I can take the same bag of tiles and spell 'JOLLY TOOTH MARTIAN' or 'MIKE LOVES TACOS' or 'BLUE HIPPO LUNCHBOX'.

Using your *exact* process. And getting equally meaningless results.

:rolleyes-41:

Laughing...I have. Which is why I want you to tell us what your conspiracy insists Agenda 21 means. And then we can compare.

But I know what you know, Lucy: specifics are conspiracy kryptonite. Its the exact place that HereweGo fled and started giving me excuses. Its the exact place you flee and give me excuses.

As the NWO conspiracy is made for an uninformed audience. It relies on the ignorance of your audience.

Yup. If you have an argument to make about "Alger Hiss', make it. But like your 'Frankfurt School' and 'Cultural Marxism' nonsense.....your allegations and what you could factually establish had nothing to do with each other.

You're *alluding* to an argument you can't actually make. You're insinuating claims you can't actually back.

Its the backbone of any good conspiracy.

Yup. If you have an argument to make about "Alger Hiss', make it. But like your 'Frankfurt School' and 'Cultural Marxism' nonsense.....your allegations and what you could factually establish had nothing to do with each other.

You're *alluding* to an argument you can't actually make. You're insinuating claims you can't actually back.

Its the backbone of any good conspiracy.

Nonsense according to you a Leftist....there were PLENTY of people in my thread on Cultural Marxism who agreed with my OP, but someone as blinkered and brainwashed as you failed to notice that.

Also if that's another "Conspiracy" WHY did all the Leftists get so excited and aggressive about something that they say is apparently a "Conspiracy"?

You don't act that way about Conspiracies, eg. if someone posted a Moon Landing thread, I DON'T think it'd get so many responses in such SHORT a time and also more than TWO THOUSAND views in 24 HOURS....yes I was monitoring the extraordinary amount of views in such short space of time.

Laughing...I have. Which is why I want you to tell us what your conspiracy insists Agenda 21 means. And then we can compare.

But I know what you know, Lucy: specifics are conspiracy kryptonite. Its the exact place that HereweGo fled and started giving me excuses. Its the exact place you flee and give me excuses.

As the NWO conspiracy is made for an uninformed audience. It relies on the ignorance of your audience.

It's you who are ignorant....also WHERE was your beloved UN when NATO were bombing the crap out of the Serbs? Where is your beloved UN on Saudi Arabia bombing the crap out of Yemen?

Where in fact IS the UN on Saudi Arabia at ALL or on Qatar, both who are supporting ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....why haven't the UN put sanctions on ALL nations that they know are helping ISIL/ISIS/Daesh including buying oil off them....WHY haven't they had ISIL/ISIS/Daesh's Twitter account closed even.

Where is your beloved UN on Turkey and what Erdogan is doing WITHIN Turkey to the Kurds?

Tell me about your beloved UN and how wonderful it is.

Forum List

Back